Trump as healer: lie of 2016

The Dems in 1964 beat down the bad side of the party, and in 2016 the GOP is falling to the evil side of the party,

Fallin: Trump 'trying to campaign as a racial healer'

He can do no worse than obummer. Easily the most divisive leader in our history.

Another bright light whose grasp of "history" goes back ... almost eight whole years. :eusa_hand:

My grasp of history is greater than you will ever know or understand as evidenced by how ignorant you are, and have been shown to be, of history. obummer has done more harm to race relations than any POTUS in the last 50 years.

Ah, now we shorten up from "in our history" to "the last 50 years". Apparently someone told you about Vietnam. Or the civil rights riots. Or the rampant lynchings of the late 19th-early 20th century. Or the Civil War. Or the prehistory thereof. Oopsie.

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

You keep working at it. There's a fuck of a lot more out there.

50 years ago was 1966 you nit wit.

Nam was in full swing, JFK has already been killed and just two years before MLK killed

The Dems in 1964 beat down the bad side of the party, and in 2016 the GOP is falling to the evil side of the party,

He can do no worse than obummer. Easily the most divisive leader in our history.

Another bright light whose grasp of "history" goes back ... almost eight whole years. :eusa_hand:

My grasp of history is greater than you will ever know or understand as evidenced by how ignorant you are, and have been shown to be, of history. obummer has done more harm to race relations than any POTUS in the last 50 years.

Ah, now we shorten up from "in our history" to "the last 50 years". Apparently someone told you about Vietnam. Or the civil rights riots. Or the rampant lynchings of the late 19th-early 20th century. Or the Civil War. Or the prehistory thereof. Oopsie.

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

Nam was in full swing, JFK has already been killed and just two years before MLK killed

No shit Sherlock. That's the point.
Did Mal-Wart run a sale on illiteracy or what?

And you could throw in RFK and Fred Hampton, and the riots following the MLK killing, the Orangeburg Masssacre, Kent State, deep divisions over aforementioned Vietnam, etc etc etc.... and that's just one of the eras I mentioned. Then you could go to Tulsa and the Red Summer of 1919. Or back to Bloody Monday, the whole anti-Catholic rants of the Know Nothings, poignantly relevant to this election cycle. Or the whole anti-immigration period of WWI and the second Klan, with the everyday lynchings and body-part souvenirs thereof in that period.

ALL of those easily outpace the idea of "O'bama is the most divisive leader in our history", an absurd hyperventilation with the likes of Johnson, Nixon and Wilson sitting there. And then we could go on and note that the POTUS responsible for the largest mass demonstration protests in the history of the world was George W. Bush...

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

And you could throw in RFK and Fred Hampton, and the riots following the MLK killing, the Orangeburg Masssacre, Kent State, deep divisions over aforementioned Vietnam, etc etc etc.... and that's just one of the eras I mentioned. Then you could go to Tulsa and the Red Summer of 1919. Or back to Bloody Monday, the whole anti-Catholic rants of the Know Nothings, poignantly relevant to this election cycle. Or the whole anti-immigration period of WWI and the second Klan, with the everyday lynchings and body-part souvenirs thereof in that period.

ALL of those easily outpace the idea of "O'bama is the most divisive leader in our history", an absurd hyperventilation with the likes of Johnson, Nixon and Wilson sitting there.

His number was just a figure of speach...it has been a ling time since we were this divided ...

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

ALL of those easily outpace the idea of "O'bama is the most divisive leader in our history", an absurd hyperventilation with the likes of Johnson, Nixon and Wilson sitting there.

His number was just a figure of speach...it has been a ling time since we were this divided ...

"Easily the most divisive leader in our history" is not in any way vague or a "figure of speech". It's specific and it's emphatic. It's also completely irrational, and I demonstrated why, with copious examples to the contrary. I shot that hot air balloon DOWN.

So sue me.

I honestly believe this is why Trump ran for President. He was skinned alive and humiliated by Obama:

Last edited:
True. We just aren't that divided. But we have a corrupt govt that continues to serve the interests of the 1% first and foremost, and we have two very dislikeable people running for president.

As for race and cops, I'm not sure it's really about race. There are some places where the cops are sort of alien to the local community, but that actually may be a minority of the problem. We do have an aging white population that is seeing what may appear at first blush to be a real change in America, but when you actually look at individuals, there's nothing really different between what people want. Jobs and education for their kids petty much top the agendas.

How do you even start to heal something that one party(the black community) completely over looks themselves as part of the problem and doesn't wish to fix a huge part of the problem? It is always white people!!!! Well, I'll admit their could be some racist cops but who's causing the crimes that bring them?

Obama ended Trump's run in 2016. The black man dissed the white man. Obama is simply waiting for after the convention, and the BHO will destroy Trump in August.

We don't a healer...we need a doer. Obama was neither. Hillary is incompetent.
Trump is the curse, not the answer. Vote Johnson/Weld.

Well I guess if there's one name that would be appropriate to unite, bring together, unify the country it's pretty hard to top "Weld".

Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif

I am sorry but if blacks can't see their large criminal ailment for a huge part of the problem then their will never be healing. That is a fact. We could disarm the police and that would only cause the black community to be ruled by gangs of thugs. I don't think the rest of this country would want that.

I am sorry but if blacks can't see their large criminal ailment for a huge part of the problem then their will never be healing. That is a fact. We could disarm the police and that would only cause the black community to be ruled by gangs of thugs. I don't think the rest of this country would want that.
You may be correct. Eventually, in some of the communities, I think the cops and authorities will turn their backs and the lawabiding decent minorities have a "purge night" on the baddies. Maybe invite their white friends to come celebrate.

You may be correct. Eventually, in some of the communities, I think the cops and authorities will turn their backs and the lawabiding decent minorities have a "purge night" on the baddies. Maybe invite their white friends to come celebrate.

Seems to me some tried that a while back. What was it called --- Ku Klux something or other....

We don't a healer...we need a doer. Obama was neither. Hillary is incompetent.
Trump is the curse, not the answer. Vote Johnson/Weld.

Well I guess if there's one name that would be appropriate to unite, bring together, unify the country it's pretty hard to top "Weld".

Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif

Actually his running mate sounds like he could be a dick though.

"Trump", I dunno, that just sounds like a card trick. :eusa_hand:

"Clinton" --- I got nothin'. :dunno:

Seems to me if you want a name that will really smooth things over, gotta go with Sanders.

:D

oh yeah we can do this all day

Seems to me some tried that a while back. What was it called --- Ku Klux something or other....
Yeah, Democrats tried that a while back. I thought you already knew that.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Forum List

Back