Trump "Assault Victims" Getting Acting Lessons?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
Take Kristin Anderson for example...she is a "photographer in southern California" who looks like she's had some practice at staging Hollywood damsel in distress photos:

trump1_20161014_165310.jpg

Mae+Murray3.jpg

She claims Trump grabbed her p-word in a NY nightclub back in the early 90's.....she supposedly was with 3 other women who didn't see a thing. Yet somehow, 25 years later (and what, ten grand?) suddenly she's out there for Hillary.

Because you'll believe anything if you try hard enough. Here's the reality of what's happening:

tobeornoirtobe3.jpg

Any questions?
huh.gif

Take Kristin Anderson for example...she is a "photographer in southern California" who looks like she's had some practice at staging Hollywood damsel in distress photos:

Mae+Murray3.jpg

She claims Trump grabbed her p-word in a NY nightclub back in the early 90's.....she supposedly was with 3 other women who didn't see a thing. Yet somehow, 25 years later (and what, ten grand?) suddenly she's out there for Hillary.

Because you'll believe anything if you try hard enough. Here's the reality of what's happening:

tobeornoirtobe3.jpg

Any questions?
huh.gif
She was reading her statement off of a script.

Probably says....."DONALD TRUMP GROPED ME......*Shed a tear*.....AND HE TOUCHED MY COOTIE"

Last edited:
"And and then he he f-f-f fondled me.....Boo Hoo!!!!! " <CUT> "So do pay me or do I get it from Hillary?"

What ever happened to women slapping a guy's face or throwing throwing her drink on his pants to cool him off?
That's what I taught my daughter to do...and if that didn't stop him she was entitled to go for his eyes. No doesn't mean no if nobody says no, right?

I think at this point we just sit back and let the Bannon controlled alt right supporters
defend Trump as his run for the WH crashes and burns.

Funny how the Trumptards above believed EVERY accusation made against Bill Clinton. You all have turned into James Carville lololol

Funny how the Trumptards above believed EVERY accusation made against Bill Clinton. You all have turned into James Carville lololol

Bill Clintons rape isn't an accusation, its fact, check your history (not media )
He paid one women $800,000, and he was impeached because of another one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think at this point we just sit back and let the Bannon controlled alt right supporters
defend Trump as his run for the WH crashes and burns.

Good idea...just sit back, you got this..in fact, why bother voting at all? :dunno:

Mae+Murray3.jpg

tobeornoirtobe3.jpg

Any questions?
huh.gif
Why are you attacking these women?

Mae+Murray3.jpg

tobeornoirtobe3.jpg

Any questions?
huh.gif
She was reading her statement off of a script.

Probably sayS....."DONALD TRUMP GROPED ME......*Shed a tear*.....AND HE TOUCHED MY COOTIE"
Why are you attacking these women?

Forum List

Back