Trump attacks CNN reporter over his false voter fraud claims

Hello?

Are you familiar with the term, "unsubstantiated"?

Are you intelligent enough to discern the difference between "false" and "unsubstantiated"?

"Unsubstantiated," is a temporary situation. Either large-scale voter fraud will be supported by credible evidence, or it will not, but surely there has not been sufficient time to gather enough data to draw any definitive conclusions.

Keep in mind that the Democrat/Leftists fought tooth and nail to PREVENT a reasonable requirement for voter-ID, for the specific purpose of enabling large scale voter fraud in urban minority communities. Rooting it out and providing a factual or statistical basis to back up the claim of voter fraud will take a few months.

Trump's claims of voter fraud are at this time unsubstantiated - but likely accurate.

Mainstream Media....CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The View, SNL, The Daily Show = Fake News
You are trying to define fake news to fit your agenda. Fake news does not refer to spin, exaggeration, commentaries and stories with embellishments. Fake news is exactly what it says, fake. It is stories completely made up with no evidence or backup data. Completely false and stories that are simply made up.
The story about three million illegal voters casting votes in support of Clinton was totally made up nonsense by INFO Wars Alex Jones. Not a shred of evidence to back up the lie. That is what makes it fake news and a total lie. It is a news report made up by someone and published as a real news story when it is nothing more than a made up fake news story.

Hello?

Are you intelligent enough to discern the difference between "false" and "unsubstantiated"?

"Unsubstantiated," is a temporary situation. Either large-scale voter fraud will be supported by credible evidence, or it will not, but surely there has not been sufficient time to gather enough data to draw any definitive conclusions.

Keep in mind that the Democrat/Leftists fought tooth and nail to PREVENT a reasonable requirement for voter-ID, for the specific purpose of enabling large scale voter fraud in urban minority communities. Rooting it out and providing a factual or statistical basis to back up the claim of voter fraud will take a few months.

Trump's claims of voter fraud are at this time unsubstantiated - but likely accurate.

The thing is, you guys have been claiming "Voter Fraud" since the Mid-Oughts.. Bush even investigated it and found.. nothing.

Here's the reality- The GOP has only won the popular vote ONCE in the last 7 elections, and that is with everything going in their direction. - Incumbency, and ongoing war, an okay economy.

Maybe instead of trying to come up with schemes to dilute the vote of the people, you could trying earning it.

Hello?

Almost everything trump has ever said is still unsubstantiated. At what point will you finally accept they were just lies?

I do agree with His Holiness Trump on one issue. Due to demographic changes, he may be the last Repub president for generations. Between demographic changes and what he is about to do to this country, the GOP will be voted out of power very soon.

Hello?

Almost everything trump has ever said is still unsubstantiated. At what point will you finally accept they were just lies?

Cult member never admit their leader is a liar...well...until they drink the arsenic laced drink.

I do agree with His Holiness Trump on one issue. Due to demographic changes, he may be the last Repub president for generations. Between demographic changes and what he is about to do to this country, the GOP will be voted out of power very soon.
You've been saying that for generations.....:lol:

Hello?

Cult member never admit their leader is a liar...well...until they drink the arsenic laced drink.
Awww.....your Hillary lost.....

That is of course, if Russia doesn't chose the President again, as they did with His Holiness Trump.

Regarding Trump I'm really hoping for the best but I fear a disaster just waiting to happen. Perhaps he'll surprise me. I always wish the best for the incoming President but am disillusioned within a couple of years. Well, almost always. With Carter the disillusion came election night and that's the feeling I'm fighting with now. I guess I'll grant Trump an extremely low bar heading into his job and then he can only exceed my expectations, can't he?

That is of course, if Russia doesn't chose the President again, as they did with His Holiness Trump.
image.jpeg

Mainstream Media....CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The View, SNL, The Daily Show = Fake News
You are trying to define fake news to fit your agenda. Fake news does not refer to spin, exaggeration, commentaries and stories with embellishments. Fake news is exactly what it says, fake. It is stories completely made up with no evidence or backup data. Completely false and stories that are simply made up.
The story about three million illegal voters casting votes in support of Clinton was totally made up nonsense by INFO Wars Alex Jones. Not a shred of evidence to back up the lie. That is what makes it fake news and a total lie. It is a news report made up by someone and published as a real news story when it is nothing more than a made up fake news story.
So is Russian hacking. Totally made up.
But the fact is, lax election laws in CA, FL, and Washington state made it easy for illegals to vote in the election. That is a fact.
You simply want to ignore it.

Democrats have been fighting against methods to stop voter fraud such as voter IDs. Some states have passed laws requiring all legally registered voters to have a photo ID card in order to vote, but Democrats challenge the laws and get liberal judges to overturn them. Even the US Attorney General Eric Holder claims that voter photo ID’s discriminate against black people.

Have you ever wondered why?

We already showed you how hundreds of dead people were voting in the New Hampshire primary earlier this year and now there is evidence that hundreds and perhaps thousands of non-citizens including illegal aliens have also been voting.

In a news report picked up by One News Now, investigative reporter Andy Pierroti of NBC-2 in Fort Myers, Florida took on the task of seeing if people in the Fort Myers area had been voting illegally because of not being US citizens. Watch his news report below:

Thanks to Democrats Masses of Illegals Are Voting in US and State Elections

Question: I'm not sure how the process works, does the Supreme Court have to approve the Electoral College's vote? If it has no role, can it stop him from becoming president in some other way?

Hello?

That's why he won, I believe it was rigged like he said, but in his favor.

Maybe instead of trying to come up with schemes to dilute the vote of the people, you could trying earning it.

Like the Dems do by growing govt (borrowing $$$/increading the debt) and waving shiny things (govt hand- outs) to their base?

Forum List

Back