🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump-Bashers! I Challenge You!

I see no reason to push around unarmed opponents
It was foretold!

MussoliniB-B02.jpg

If Cruz is out of the running before we in Florida get to vote, I will have a decision to make. Do I vote for Trump or Rubio?

Trump is stronger on three things that are important: illegal immigration, Muslim refugees, and the economy.

Cruz is stronger in that I think he will pick a strong conservative SCOTUS judge. I'm not sure at all about Trumps picking ability. I also believe if it's Rubio vs any Dem, Rubio wins. He will win in a landslide against Hillary.

The thing is, to me, the SCOTUS pick is the most important issue we face right now.

Leaning Rubio, but not solid on it yet.
Interesting, but completely Off Topic.

Not completely, I mentioned Trump. I also mentioned his relative strengths and weaknesses as I see them. It was on your list.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

What was it Democrats said? Oh, yeah. "Bush lied, people died". There's Trump saying the exact same thing, and calling for Bush's impeachment.

On Hillary Clinton:

"I know Hillary, and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."

On both Clintons:

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

On abortion:

On socialized medicine:

"I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare."

Trump 2007:

"Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and I just don't understand how they could have lost that election."

"The rest of the world hates us."

And for all of you who vilify Obama for demobilizing in Iraq and causing the creation of ISIS:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave. Because I'll tell you, this county is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war. And it's gonna go to Iran, and its gonna go to other countries. They are in the midst of a major civil war. By the way, we're keeping the lid on a little bit, but the day we leave anyway, its all gonna blow up. And Saddam Hussein will be a nice person compared to the man (and it will be man, it will not be a woman. That we understand. People will say, "Oh gee, you didn't give the women a chance. It will be a man.) compared to the person who takes over for Saddam Hussein. He will be considered a nice person. This guy will be the meanest, the worst guy. And he will have one thing, one thing. He will hate America, and he will use it to flame.

For those of you who insist there were WMDs in Iraq:

BLITZER: What do you think of some of these scandals that are unfolding in Washington right now as we speak? The Attorney General is under fire, Alberto Gonzalez. What do you make of this as an executive trying to watch an Administration?

TRUMP: Look. Everything in Washington has been a lie. Weapons of mass destruction, was a total lie! It was a way of attacking Iraq, which he thought was going to be easy, and it turned out to be the exact opposite of easy. "He reads 60 books a year. He reads a book a week." Do you think the President reads a book a week? I don't think so. "He doesn't watch television." Now one thing I know, when I'm on television, I watch. Or I try. Because you do! Your own ego says you know, let's watch. Whether its good or bad, you watch, right? "He doesn't watch television". Does anybody really believe that? Now they're doing this whole scandal with US Attorneys. Now they're finding emails. It's proven to be a lie. Everything's a lie. It's all a big lie.

BLITZER: So what's gonna happen?

TRUMP: Well, it depends if the Democrats get their act together, they're going to have a big victory in a couple years.

Question wasn't what are Trumps' policies. Question was >> "for the conservatives who say that Trump is not a Conservative, and whose policies have been liberal, and it is only in the last 6 months or so, that he has come out with Conservative policies (right in time for the 2016 election campaign). Is that what you think ? Is Trump just a 2015/2016 "conservative", or not ?"

So there you have it.

1) Trump believed Hillary Clinton will make a great President.

2) Trump believed Bill Clinton was a great President.

3) Trump believed Bush was the worst President in the history of the US. He believed Bush deliberately lied about WMDs to get us into a war with Iraq.

4) Trump believed there were no WMDs in Iraq.

5) Trump believed the US should cut and run from Iraq.

6) Trump believed Bush should be impeached for lying to get us into the war.

7) Trump was "very pro-choice".

8) Pro socialized medicine.

9) Pro big government.

10) Big contributor to, and supporter of, the Clintons.

Any time, anywhere, there was a left wing talking point to discuss, Donald Trump was right there in the ranks with them. EVERY TIME!!!

This is whose cock you dumb rubes have been sucking. This is the GOP front runner.

WAKE UP, RUBES!
OFF TOPIC! I listed 18 issues. THEY are the question of this thread, not what you decide to change the subject to. Now try again, this time addressing the issues in the OP (the TOPIC) OK ? And I'll give you a fair hearing, Don't worry. You play ball with me, I'll play ball with you.

And please understand the OP . >> "for the conservatives who say that Trump is not a Conservative, and whose policies have been liberal, and it is only in the last 6 months or so, that he has come out with Conservative policies (right in time for the 2016 election campaign). Is that what you think ? Is Trump just a 2015/2016 "conservative", or not ?"

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

What was it Democrats said? Oh, yeah. "Bush lied, people died". There's Trump saying the exact same thing, and calling for Bush's impeachment.

On Hillary Clinton:

"I know Hillary, and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."

On both Clintons:

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

On abortion:

On socialized medicine:

"I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare."

Trump 2007:

"Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and I just don't understand how they could have lost that election."

And for all of you who vilify Obama for demobilizing in Iraq and causing the creation of ISIS:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave. Because I'll tell you, this county is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war. And it's gonna go to Iran, and its gonna go to other countries. They are in the midst of a major civil war. By the way, we're keeping the lid on a little bit, but the day we leave anyway, its all gonna blow up. And Saddam Hussein will be a nice person compared to the man (and it will be man, it will not be a woman. That we understand. People will say, "Oh gee, you didn't give the women a chance. It will be a man.) compared to the person who takes over for Saddam Hussein. He will be considered a nice person. This guy will be the meanest, the worst guy. And he will have one thing, one thing. He will hate America, and he will use it to flame.

For those of you who insist there were WMDs in Iraq:

BLITZER: What do you think of some of these scandals that are unfolding in Washington right now as we speak? The Attorney General is under fire, Alberto Gonzalez. What do you make of this as an executive trying to watch an Administration?

TRUMP: Look. Everything in Washington has been a lie. Weapons of mass destruction, was a total lie! It was a way of attacking Iraq, which he thought was going to be easy, and it turned out to be the exact opposite of easy. "He reads 60 books a year. He reads a book a week." Do you think the President reads a book a week? I don't think so. "He doesn't watch television." Now one thing I know, when I'm on television, I watch. Or I try. Because you do! Your own ego says you know, let's watch. Whether its good or bad, you watch, right? "He doesn't watch television". Does anybody really believe that? Now they're doing this whole scandal with US Attorneys. Now they're finding emails. It's proven to be a lie. Everything's a lie. It's all a big lie.

BLITZER: So what's gonna happen?

TRUMP: Well, it depends if the Democrats get their act together, they're going to have a big victory in a couple years.

Question wasn't what are Trumps' policies. Question was >> "for the conservatives who say that Trump is not a Conservative, and whose policies have been liberal, and it is only in the last 6 months or so, that he has come out with Conservative policies (right in time for the 2016 election campaign). Is that what you think ? Is Trump just a 2015/2016 "conservative", or not ?"

Trump a conservative ?

silly question even for 2015/2016

IMO, Naw.

Trump is a fence sitter ... conservatives are staunch hard liners.

Trump 2007:

I want you rubes to take a real good look at that statement from Trump. "The rest of the world hates us."

He was blaming Bush for that.

Have you noticed he says the EXACT SAME THING TODAY? He constantly talks about how much the rest of the world hates us. But he has changed the name to OBAMA!

That's right out of Orwell's 1984. "We have always been at war with eastasia". And you obedient and mindless rubes have played your part exactly like the proles in that book.

The man is as transparent as vodka, rubes. And yet you still fell for his line of bullshit.
Off Topic.Talk about the TOPIC question, or stay out of the thread.

Trump a conservative ?
silly question even for 2015/2016
IMO, Naw.
Trump is a fence sitter ... conservatives are staunch hard liners.

Maybe you could try addressing the TOPIC of the thread ? You think ?

Virtually ALL of those issue planks....
So in answer to my post, you say that in "Virtually ALL of those issue planks.." >> that his positions today are different then they were in the past. OK. Let's take look.

So Trump only got his CCW license and pistol just with the last 6 months, and only has been against gun control since then ? And he has only been pro-life since August 2015 ? And he has only been against gay marriage and same-sex partner benefits, for 6 months ? And it's only since last August, that he has advocated drastically lowering the corporate tax ? And he only just recently came out in favor of the death penalty ? And he only just now came out in favor of domestic drilling for oil ? Only since August 2015, that Trump has criticized our leniency toward China ? Only opposed Obamacare a few months ago ? Only supports building up the military since last summer ? Has only opposed immigration lately ? Has only advocated for a Mexican border barrier (fence or wall) since August 2015 ? Spoke out against foreign companies taking jobs from the US only recently ? Has only been critical of political insiders for last 6 months ? Only mentioned China's cyber-warfare problem recently ? New to supporting Israel ? Just started calling for end to Iran's nuclear programs ? Only has talked tough against North Korea since last summer ? Has only mentioned restricting welfare, recently ?

1. "I am against gun control" (USA Today report on 2011 Conservative Political Action Conf. Feb 10, 2011)

2. "I am pro-life," (USA Today report on 2011 Conservative Political Action Conf. Feb 10, 2011)

3. When asked whether gay couples should have access to "the same benefits as married couples, Trump said "As of this moment, I would say no and no" to gay marriage and civil benefits." ( New York Daily News, "Offends gay activist", Mar 7, 2011)

4. "0% corporate tax would create millions of jobs" (Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p. 63 , Dec 5, 2011)

5. "Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is"......" 100% of the people who are executed never commit another crime" (The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102-4 , Jul 2, 2000)

6. "It's incredible how slowly we're drilling for oil" (Devonia Smith Political Transcripts Examiner , Mar 16, 2011)

7. "Be tougher on China-we’re too eager to please" ( The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.117-18 , Jul 2, 2000)

8. "Obamacare has to be killed now before it grows into an even bigger mess, as it inevitably will." ( Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p.121-122 , Dec 5, 2011)

9. "3% of GNP for military is too low" (The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.149 , Jul 2, 2000)

10. "“I’m opposed to new people coming in,” ..... “We have to take care of the people who are here.”(nytimes.com/library/politics , Dec 10, 1999)

11. "The point is that properly built walls work. We just need the political will to finish the job. " (Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p.146-147 , Dec 5, 2011)

12. "Foreign companies are taking jobs from US"....."Foreign companies are ripping off the United States like never before.” (Pat Eaton-Robb, Associated Press , Dec 2, 1999)

13. "I believe non-politicians represent the wave of the future and if elected I would make the kind of president America needs in the new millennium." (The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p. 15-16 , Jul 2, 2000)

14. "China presents three big threats to the United States in its outrageous currency manipulation, its systematic attempt to destroy our manufacturing base, and its industrial espionage and cyber warfare against America." (Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p. 32-33 , Dec 5, 2011)

15. "The U.S. must continue to nurture and safeguard our special relationship with the state of Israel. This relationship must remain the cornerstone of our policy tactics through the entire Middle-East region, as it has been for administrations of both parties for more than half a century." (The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.132-33 , Jul 2, 2000)

16. "Iran's nuclear program must be stopped--by any and all means necessary. Period." (Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p. 98 , Dec 5, 2011)

17. "I would let Pyongyang know in no uncertain terms that it can either get out of the nuclear arms race or expect a rebuke similar to the one Ronald Reagan delivered to Ghadhafi in 1986. I don’t think anybody is going to accuse me of tiptoeing through the issues or tap-dancing around them either. Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?" (The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.274 , Jul 2, 2000)

18. "Let “saints” help teen moms; restrict public assistance" ( The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.107-8 , Jul 2, 2000)

Well, FT. You just got refuted ....in "Virtually ALL of those issue planks.."

Last edited:
Trump HAS no political compass. He will make "deals".. And THEN justify the deals as being Brilliant and "great for America".. Every LEFTIST believes their deals are "Brilliant and Great for America".. It means NOTHING politically.

Except that he will use the power of the Govt -- to FORCE those deals. He is not concerned with expanding precedents for using that power..

The positions in the OP are his answers TODAY --- YESTERDAY it was different. He is NO conservative. He's a proud crony Capitalist meglomaniac and YOU are giving him powers that will be used without any humility or regret.

Giving the keys to the minions of the damned in Washington to Trump -- Is like giving Ethan Couch whiskey and tossing him the keys to the car.. Spoiled affluenza cases shouldn't be enabled.. ((apologies to PJ O'Rouke for ripping his quote))
Well hallelujah! Somebody finally responded to the TOPIC (question of the OP) And it only took us 27 posts to get there.

So which of the 18 issues listed, are you saying that his positions today are different then they were in the past ? Are you saying he did not profess these positions years ago ? Could you be slightly more specific ? (and thank you for being the first one to actually address the topic)

So there you have it.

1) Trump believed Hillary Clinton will make a great President.

2) Trump believed Bill Clinton was a great President.

3) Trump believed Bush was the worst President in the history of the US. He believed Bush deliberately lied about WMDs to get us into a war with Iraq.

4) Trump believed there were no WMDs in Iraq.

5) Trump believed the US should cut and run from Iraq.

6) Trump believed Bush should be impeached for lying to get us into the war.

7) Trump was "very pro-choice".

8) Pro socialized medicine.

9) Pro big government.

10) Big contributor to, and supporter of, the Clintons.

Any time, anywhere, there was a left wing talking point to discuss, Donald Trump was right there in the ranks with them. EVERY TIME!!!

This is whose cock you dumb rubes have been sucking. This is the GOP front runner.

WAKE UP, RUBES!
OFF TOPIC! I listed 18 issues. THEY are the question of this thread, not what you decide to change the subject to. Now try again, this time addressing the issues in the OP (the TOPIC) OK ? And I'll give you a fair hearing, Don't worry. You play ball with me, I'll play ball with you.

And please understand the OP . >> "for the conservatives who say that Trump is not a Conservative, and whose policies have been liberal, and it is only in the last 6 months or so, that he has come out with Conservative policies (right in time for the 2016 election campaign). Is that what you think ? Is Trump just a 2015/2016 "conservative", or not ?"

In other words, you cherry picked the question. Whoa, that's really going out on a limb, you dare-devil, you. :disbelief:
That is called a closed-mind and makes this thread a fucking joke.
No balls, no glory, wimp! :laugh:

Off Topic ^^^ :bye1:

Forum List

Back