Trump beginning to resemble an ATM machine.

And… The Democrats who have been wasting all this money in a futile attempt to convict Trump of something, anything, before the election never realized that would happen?

Gosh, they should’ve asked me. Months and months ago on this very forum I predicted that Trump’s lawyer would outsmart the government lawyers at every return, including delays, which I specifically mentioned as one of their Strategies.
I wouldn’t call it futile. They have secured four indictments from the superior court jurors a judges. the same FUKING system that Trump failed in 61 times for voter fraud.

So your argument is, democrats are moe competent than Republicans who tried and failed to jail. 70 year old grandmother. your arguments are pathetic,

Hes bern found guilt once and owes 1/2 billion….and more to come.

Wait, so you have seen this evidence over and over, but have no idea where?

Hahahaha

Your mommy doest work here. Who do you think is going to buy that horseshit?
Likely the ones who don't by your horseshit.
Like I said not wasting time to read all the posts here to satisfy your demands, unless you pay me.

Not surgery, yet. But does allow hormone treatment and puberty blockers. a step in that direction.
Little kids ? Are you dropping that claim ?
And this law is only for estranged parents…parental permission is still required otherwise!
Now let’s talk age….even the transgender support groups only want it lowered to 17 !

Last edited:
Not surgery, yet. But does allow hormone treatment and puberty blockers. a step in that direction.
Yea, and this is wrong, should not happen.
If Jimmy wants to dress like a girl and be called Susie, it's weird, but it's not cutting off body parts.
Hormone treatment and puberty blockers should not happen.

Little kids ? Are you dropping that claim ?
And this law is only for estranged parents…parental permission is still required otherwise!
Now let’s talk age….even the transgender support groups only want it lowered to 17 !
Where did I say little kids.
Did you read the Bills?
Concept of transgender is child abuse itself.

I wouldn’t call it futile. They have secured four indictments from the superior court jurors a judges.
What?

They obtained indictments from grand jurors who are noted for being willing to "indict a ham sandwich," if the prosecutor asks them to, since they are his people.
the same FUKING system that Trump failed in 61 times for voter fraud.
The courts refused to take those cases because they feared what would happen if the did.
So your argument is, democrats are moe competent than Republicans who tried and failed to jail. 70 year old grandmother. your arguments are pathetic,

Hes bern found guilt once and owes 1/2 billion….and more to come.
Which case was he "found guilty" in?

Effects of hormones and puberty blockers are not always "reversible".
Some characteristics are, some are not….
For those where suicide is their only alternative, hormones are a first step trial in hopes as an adult, they can make better more informed decisions without resorting to suicide… they may not like what the hormones do to them and it could easily convince them from having permanent surgery too. Either way, it’s a delay tactic, not a rush into change…

He still has a 500 mil that he has to set aside to cover the appeal bond of his NY fraud case
by the end of the month

I guess he plans to appeal all the way to the federal supreme court

Then they can rule that only the federal government can only determine fraudulent or illegal acts

Forum List

Back