Trump Blames Haley for January 6th

And so begin the excuses….it’s “different” when it is Old Man Trump (known for his deranged and often rambling rants).
the fact that you think the two are anywhere NEAR alike shows just how retarded you are.

tell ya what, you post a gaff, stumble, misnaming, forgetful, blank stare moment from trump. I will respond with one from your pants shitter.

lets see who runs out of material first!!!

tell ya what, you post a gaff, stumble, misnaming, forgetful, blank stare moment from trump. I will respond with one from your pants shitter.

lets see who runs out of material first!!!

and this is the problem with our country. The sheep from both sides are more than content, and even gleeful, to have a contest to see which of the two candidates is the least mentally compromised.

No longer is it about the best candidate, it is about 'well, mine does not suck as much as yours'

The only thing Trump achieved was a big tax break for himself.

Trump failed to pass a promised infrastructure bill. Biden got it done.

Trump failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful".

He failed to build the wall, and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it.

He failed to grow the economy by the promised 4 to 6 percent.

He failed to achieve his promised $4,000 pay raise for workers.

He failed to eliminate the deficit as promised. He DOUBLED it.

He failed to bring down drug prices as promised.

He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding.

He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit.

He failed to bring back coal jobs as promised.

He failed to release his tax returns as promised.

He failed to protect American steel jobs as promised.

He alienated our allies and sucked up to communist dictators and thugs.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama, contributing to the current inflation.

He widened the trade deficit with China and Mexico to record levels.

His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers.

He blew off Covid as a hoax, and ignored it until it could no longer be ignored. He said Covid would magically go away and refused to enact testing and contact tracing, allowing Covid to spread completely unhindered at the most critical period in the beginning of the pandemic.

He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And of course, he staged a coup when the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

Worst. President. EVAH!

I am STUNNED you needed to be reminded of this!
No, o took the bottom of the outhouse from carter and w. Its gonna take awhile to erase that stench and stain to this country. Its beyond foul.

And so begin the excuses….it’s “different” when it is Old Man Trump (known for his deranged and often rambling rants).
How so? As has been pointed out, Trump talks for hours at a time. Watch Robin Williams perform he repeated himself a LOT. He is considered a comic genius.

Trump repeats himself and you all go bat poop crazy saying he's lost it, yet you support a man who can't string three sentences together, can barely walk, and sleeps 17 hours a day!

and this is the problem with our country. The sheep from both sides are more than content, and even gleeful, to have a contest to see which of the two candidates is the least mentally compromised.

No longer is it about the best candidate, it is about 'well, mine does not suck as much as yours'
Politics is a football game. :rolleyes:

How so? As has been pointed out, Trump talks for hours at a time. Watch Robin Williams perform he repeated himself a LOT. He is considered a comic genius.

Trump repeats himself and you all go bat poop crazy saying he's lost it, yet you support a man who can't string three sentences together, can barely walk, and sleeps 17 hours a day!
So how is it you can support Trump..deranged rants, losing words, forgetting the topic even in a short conversation…needs two hands just to hold a glass of water…like I said…excuses excuses.

So how is it you can support Trump..deranged rants, losing words, forgetting the topic even in a short conversation…needs two hands just to hold a glass of water…like I said…excuses excuses.
I have actually watched one of his rallies. I saw him repeat himself twice. But it was appropriate.

I see none of the other infirmities you claim.

I have actually watched one of his rallies. I saw him repeat himself twice. But it was appropriate.

I see none of the other infirmities you claim.
We are selective in what we choose to see.

Forum List

Back