🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump brands Democrats as the Illegality Party

Link to where Obama took away education, recreation and such?

Dims did that by obstructing Trump from controlling the influx of illegals and by failing to provide funding for handling the vast increase in this influx.
Congress doesn't fund the influx of illegals that is something completely out of their control.More money was offered when the govt. was shut down but Trump said no to that money because he wanted more for the wall that Mexico was gonna pay for according to Trump.....
Please spare us the Mantra that the Dims offered any reasonable proposals. Pelosi simply refused to provide any funding for the wall.

Pelosi offered 25 billion for the wall and Trump turned it down.

Do try and keep up.
Money tied to other democrat stupidity that would have tied his hands on correcting the immigration policies. He turned the pile of shit down because it was a pile of shit.
Also, Pelosi wasn't the one offering anything. Trump asked for $25 billion, and Schumer agreed to give it along with the pile of shit.

That article is very thin on the details of the deal. I'm pretty certain that Trump wouldn't get all the wall money up front, which means the deal was a con.

Do you never tire of being a dishonest asshole? you said, and I quote..."Pelosi simply refused to provide any funding for the wall.".

I have proven this to be wrong so you stick your fingers in your ears and go 'na na na na na".
Where is the funding if she provided it? Sleazy dishonest proposals don't constitute "providing funding."

You have only proven yourself to be as sleazy and dishonest as Pelosi.

Trump turned it down, so it is not there.

are you really this stupid?
He turned down a con. You failed to demonstrate that Nazi Pelosi's deal provided $25 billion in wall funding up front. You're trying to con us just like Pelosi did.

He turned down an offer of 25 billion dollars in exchange for a 14 year path to citizenship for DACA kids. She cannot provide what Trump refuses to take
25 billion that Trump was forbidden to us on a wall... Liar! Pelosie offered NOTHING!

Everything you Trump hating turds post in this forum is a lie.

irony-meter.jpg
Says the lying Trump hating turd.

name a single lie that I have posted on this forum...just one
Your claim that Pelosi offered $25 billion to build the wall is a lie.

It was not a lie, I provided the link and all.
The only detail mentioned in your link was the 14 year period for DACA people to become citizens. It proved nothing.

That article is very thin on the details of the deal. I'm pretty certain that Trump wouldn't get all the wall money up front, which means the deal was a con.

Do you never tire of being a dishonest asshole? you said, and I quote..."Pelosi simply refused to provide any funding for the wall.".

I have proven this to be wrong so you stick your fingers in your ears and go 'na na na na na".
Where is the funding if she provided it? Sleazy dishonest proposals don't constitute "providing funding."

You have only proven yourself to be as sleazy and dishonest as Pelosi.

Trump turned it down, so it is not there.

are you really this stupid?

You can't even provide a cite that supports your claim.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I have already done so
Wrong. Your link doesn't even mention the $25 billion

Everything you Trump hating turds post in this forum is a lie.

irony-meter.jpg

You are so full of shit. Here are the quotes...

"Hoyer said Democrats would not accept a deal that gives amnesty to anywhere between 700,000 to 1.8 million illegal aliens enrolled and eligible in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program." “I don’t expect that to be part of the negotiation,” Hoyer said. Instead, Hoyer said Democrats are looking to push through a standalone amnesty bill.

Sen. Chuck Schumer claimed, “offering some protections back in exchange for the wall is not a compromise but more hostage taking.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected the idea

"Hoyer said Democrats would not accept a deal that gives amnesty to anywhere between 700,000 to 1.8 million illegal aliens enrolled and eligible in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program." “I don’t expect that to be part of the negotiation,” Hoyer said. Instead, Hoyer said Democrats are looking to push through a standalone amnesty bill.

Sen. Chuck Schumer claimed, “offering some protections back in exchange for the wall is not a compromise but more hostage taking.”

Link to your quote please

I'm done with you, you may go now I give you permission.

trumo has already branded his own party as the pro child abuse party.
That's a typical Trump hater smear.
It is unfortunately true. Warehousing children in huge complexes, removing education, recreation,and developmental opportunities. Ever seen Romanian orphanages?

Typical Trump supporter.
It's big fucking lie, and you know it. It's pure Dim smear machine politics. The same system existed under Obama, and you didn't have a single word of criticism for it then.
On may 7 2018, Session announced zero tolerance policy on immigration. If Democrats had a separation policy, then the AG wouldnt have needed to implement such a policy.

"The Obama administration did not do that, no. We did not separate children from their parents," former Obama domestic policy adviser Cecilia Muñoz told NPR in May 2018. "This is a new decision, a policy decision put in place by the attorney general," which Muñoz said "puts us in league with the most brutal regimes in the world's history."

I'm done with you, you may go now I give you permission.

so, you quote is fake. I assumed so. Thanks for verifying!

now run along little pussy, leave the discussion for the men

It is unfortunately true. Warehousing children in huge complexes, removing education, recreation,and developmental opportunities. Ever seen Romanian orphanages?

Typical Trump supporter.
It's big fucking lie, and you know it. It's pure Dim smear machine politics. The same system existed under Obama, and you didn't have a single word of criticism for it then.
On may 7 2018, Session announced zero tolerance policy on immigration. If Democrats had a separation policy, then the AG wouldnt have needed to implement such a policy.

"The Obama administration did not do that, no. We did not separate children from their parents," former Obama domestic policy adviser Cecilia Muñoz told NPR in May 2018. "This is a new decision, a policy decision put in place by the attorney general," which Muñoz said "puts us in league with the most brutal regimes in the world's history."
Of course Obama did. All those photos of children in cages were taken during the Obama regime, you fucking moron.

Typical Trump supporter.
Link to where Obama took away education, recreation and such?
The pictures of children in cages was during Obama's term.

BWHAHAHAHA! God, I love this guy! He says what we all know to be true, but all the traditional politicians are afraid to say. That's why the left hates so desperately and pathetically.

Being branded "The Illegality Party" will certainly not help the Democrats in the 2020 elections President Trump has effectively branded the Democrats as the Illegality Party after he secured Mexico’s pledge to halt the flow of illegal entrants into the USA. The Democrats had embraced illegality over the rule of law as they refused to cooperate with President Trump in trying to stop this long time problem through America’s Southwest Border with Mexico.

Personally, I love it. Nothing sums up the half-baked cluelessness of the today's Repubican faithful than a grammatically awkward lie about your opponents. Especially since the first thing I now think of when Trump tries to "brand" someone today is that his nicknames are far more reflective of his own behaviour than that of the person he's branding.

"Criminal Hillary" has never faced a charge of illegal behaviour. Every Republican investigation held cleared her of any wrong doing. Contrast this to Trump who is currently facing impeachment due to his illegal activities and whom the FBI refused to exonerate of criminal behaviour. 17 investigations of the Clintons and counting. Not one charge against either of them

Trump has faced fraud charges in the Trump U cases, bribery charges in his illegal campaign contributions to AG's two states, for which he paid fines, had his personal charity shut down for illegal fundraising, been banned from holding the position of director of any charitable foundation for life, due to abuses of fiduciary trust, and is currently under investigation for bribery, corruption, and campaign finance irregularities in buying his mistresses silence.

Trump, the biggest liar in President history, called Ted Cruz, "Lying Ted". The man who admits to grabbing women by the pussy if the inclination struck him, and whose accounts of sexually assaulting women he finds attractive have been confirmed by nearly 20 different women, trying to hang the label "Creepy Joe" Joe Biden who violates people's personal space frequently, but has never been accused of molesting anyone.

Trump always believes the best defence is a good offence. The problem is that the more the American people see of him, the more they realize they were conned. That man is an incompetent fool, as are his supporters, those who aren't based in Russian. The Russians are cheering his every move because it brings them closer to their goal of destroying the US economy and its strategic alliances.
Comey laid out Hillary's crimes right before the election. But he thought she was so stupid, that she didn't realize she was breaking the law.

Typical Trump supporter.

Of course Obama did. All those photos of children in cages were taken during the Obama regime, you fucking moron.
The reason they were 'locked up' like that is because Republicans in congress obstructed housing relief during a spike in unaccompanied minors coming from central America. Republicans had the power of the purse in 2014. It wasnt because of Obama's policy.

from Cecilia Muñoz:
"In 2014, we saw an enormous spike compared to what usually happens every year, in the number of kids crossing alone into the United States," she said. "And we didn't have enough shelter facilities, because we had a huge increase, so kids ended up piling up in Border Patrol lock-ups, which are no places for children."

Typical Trump supporter.

The reason they were 'locked up' like that is because Republicans in congress obstructed housing relief during a spike in unaccompanied minors coming from central America. Republicans had the power of the purse in 2014. It wasnt because of Obama's policy.

from Cecilia Muñoz:
"In 2014, we saw an enormous spike compared to what usually happens every year, in the number of kids crossing alone into the United States," she said. "And we didn't have enough shelter facilities, because we had a huge increase, so kids ended up piling up in Border Patrol lock-ups, which are no places for children."
In other words, Obama did it.

"Dem prez hopeful Pete Buttigieg, who invokes his "dangerous" military service at every campaign stop while accusing the commander in chief of being a draft dodger, had a desk job & never fired his weapon--never even took it off safety--during 6-month tour in Afghanistan"

BWHAHAHAHA! God, I love this guy! He says what we all know to be true, but all the traditional politicians are afraid to say. That's why the left hates so desperately and pathetically.

Being branded "The Illegality Party" will certainly not help the Democrats in the 2020 elections President Trump has effectively branded the Democrats as the Illegality Party after he secured Mexico’s pledge to halt the flow of illegal entrants into the USA. The Democrats had embraced illegality over the rule of law as they refused to cooperate with President Trump in trying to stop this long time problem through America’s Southwest Border with Mexico.
Illegality?

That is a three syllable word
Trump is expanding his vocabulary

Typical Trump supporter.
did you have the same outrage as obama caged children of illegals?

just curious.

Typical Trump supporter.

from Cecilia Muñoz:
In other words, Obama did it.
republicans did it with their obstruction.

Typical Trump supporter.
did you have the same outrage as obama caged children of illegals?

just curious.
No. Do you know why? Think about what is different about that situation and this one. There are some pertinant differences besides the political affiliation.

Forum List

Back