🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump brands Democrats as the Illegality Party

Trump has already branded his own party as the pro child abuse party.

But the facts say otherwise...don't they?
Darkies only vote Mexicrat...right?
"Race and ethnicity are an important factor in identified sexual abuse. African American children have almost twice the risk of sexual abuse than white children. Children of Hispanic ethnicity have a slightly greater risk than non-Hispanic white children."
https://www.d2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/all_statistics_20150619.pdf

It's big fucking lie, and you know it. It's pure Dim smear machine politics. The same system existed under Obama, and you didn't have a single word of criticism for it then.
Link to where Obama took away education, recreation and such?

Dims did that by obstructing Trump from controlling the influx of illegals and by failing to provide funding for handling the vast increase in this influx.
Congress doesn't fund the influx of illegals that is something completely out of their control.More money was offered when the govt. was shut down but Trump said no to that money because he wanted more for the wall that Mexico was gonna pay for according to Trump.....
Please spare us the Mantra that the Dims offered any reasonable proposals. Pelosi simply refused to provide any funding for the wall.

Pelosi offered 25 billion for the wall and Trump turned it down.

Do try and keep up.
Please post a link. I don't recall that, and I'm sure there were plenty of onerous strings attached. I think it was Trump who wanted $25 billion, but Pelosi wanted to pay it out over 10 years or something like that. In other words, it was just another Lucy like scam where Pelosi would yank the football the minute Trump approved her amnesty for all illegals.

Last edited:
trumo has already branded his own party as the pro child abuse party.
That's a typical Trump hater smear.
It is unfortunately true. Warehousing children in huge complexes, removing education, recreation,and developmental opportunities. Ever seen Romanian orphanages?

Typical Trump supporter.
It's big fucking lie, and you know it. It's pure Dim smear machine politics. The same system existed under Obama, and you didn't have a single word of criticism for it then.

Link to where he actually supplied those things.

Dims did that by obstructing Trump from controlling the influx of illegals and by failing to provide funding for handling the vast increase in this influx.
Congress doesn't fund the influx of illegals that is something completely out of their control.More money was offered when the govt. was shut down but Trump said no to that money because he wanted more for the wall that Mexico was gonna pay for according to Trump.....
Please spare us the Mantra that the Dims offered any reasonable proposals. Pelosi simply refused to provide any funding for the wall.

Do try and keep up.
Please post a link. I don't recall that, and I'm sure there were plenty of onerous strings attached. I think it was Trump who wanted $25 billion, but Pelosi wanted to pay it out over 10 years or something like that. In other words, it was just another Lucy like scam that would be where Pelosi would yank the foot ball the minute Trump approved her amnesty for all illegals.
That's what they did to Reagan.

Do try and keep up.
Please post a link. I don't recall that, and I'm sure there were plenty of onerous strings attached. I think it was Trump who wanted $25 billion, but Pelosi wanted to pay it out over 10 years or something like that. In other words, it was just another Lucy like scam that would be where Pelosi would yank the foot ball the minute Trump approved her amnesty for all illegals.
That's what they did to Reagan.
Yep, and then they blame Reagan for the current immigration problem.

BWHAHAHAHA! God, I love this guy! He says what we all know to be true, but all the traditional politicians are afraid to say. That's why the left hates so desperately and pathetically.

Being branded "The Illegality Party" will certainly not help the Democrats in the 2020 elections President Trump has effectively branded the Democrats as the Illegality Party after he secured Mexico’s pledge to halt the flow of illegal entrants into the USA. The Democrats had embraced illegality over the rule of law as they refused to cooperate with President Trump in trying to stop this long time problem through America’s Southwest Border with Mexico.

Translated: More Donald Trump projection.

share_copy.jpg

BWHAHAHAHA! God, I love this guy! He says what we all know to be true, but all the traditional politicians are afraid to say. That's why the left hates so desperately and pathetically.

Being branded "The Illegality Party" will certainly not help the Democrats in the 2020 elections President Trump has effectively branded the Democrats as the Illegality Party after he secured Mexico’s pledge to halt the flow of illegal entrants into the USA. The Democrats had embraced illegality over the rule of law as they refused to cooperate with President Trump in trying to stop this long time problem through America’s Southwest Border with Mexico.

share_copy.jpg
Hmmm . . . . no, it's fact. Dims have been ignoring our immigration laws for decades.

share_copy.jpg
Hmmm . . . . no, it's fact. Dims have been ignoring our immigration laws for decades.

Hmmm, no, it's been both parties using immigration as a political tool while doing little to nothing about it. Oh, except firing the undocumented immigrants they hired before they ran for office.

Illegal immigrants did lawn care for Mitt Romney

A pipeline of undocumented workers for Donald Trump ran from Costa Rica to N.J.: 'My whole town practically lived there'

Ted Kennedy wrote the bill that Reagan signed with the promise that firm measures would be taken to control further illegal immigration. The attempt to blame Reagan is a con and a smear. Dims are entirely responsible for this mess.

It is notable that this was one of many instances in which President Reagan made a compromise deal with the Democrat-controlled Congress, in which his side of the deal was upheld, but Congress' side was not. In this case, he compromised by allowing amnesty for those already in the country, in exchange for tough measures to prevent more illegal invasion. The invaders already here, got the amnesty that Reagan promised, but Congress willfully refused to hold up its side of the deal, to enact measures to protect us from further invasion.

Democrats cannot be trusted.

share_copy.jpg

Hmmm, no, it's been both parties using immigration as a political tool while doing little to nothing about it. Oh, except firing the undocumented immigrants they hired before they ran for office.

Illegal immigrants did lawn care for Mitt Romney

A pipeline of undocumented workers for Donald Trump ran from Costa Rica to N.J.: 'My whole town practically lived there'
Horseshit. The fact that some establishment Republicans support illegal immigration doens't mean the rank and file Republicans do. That's precisely the reason we are trying to cleans the party of these scumbags.

Did you know that 27% of California residents were not born in the U.S. yet Dem's say California should choose our presidents.

Did you know that 27% of California residents were not born in the U.S. yet Dem's say California should choose our presidents.
And half of that 27% voted in the 2016 election.

Trump will destroy the Dem's with this in the 2020 election. They can't defend their actions and inaction on this issue.

Do try and keep up.
Please post a link. I don't recall that, and I'm sure there were plenty of onerous strings attached. I think it was Trump who wanted $25 billion, but Pelosi wanted to pay it out over 10 years or something like that. In other words, it was just another Lucy like scam where Pelosi would yank the football the minute Trump approved her amnesty for all illegals.

The immigration deal Trump should've taken, but didn't

trumo has already branded his own party as the pro child abuse party.
That's a typical Trump hater smear.
It is unfortunately true. Warehousing children in huge complexes, removing education, recreation,and developmental opportunities. Ever seen Romanian orphanages?

Typical Trump supporter.

You, of all people are accusing others of being lairs.. Oh, the irony.
One, you are a talking point echo chamber. You idolize Trump. who is a proven pathological liar, wo even lied when he repeated the Presidential Oath) and third, you lie about yourself. A while back, when you claimed the FBI came to your door, regarding your postings on social media. I bet by now, you have claimed the Secret Service, the CIA, the NSA and even Interpol have paid a visit with you. :auiqs.jpg:

Do try and keep up.

The immigration deal Trump should've taken, but didn't
That article is very thin on the details of the deal. I'm pretty certain that Trump wouldn't get all the wall money up front, which means the deal was a con.

Forum List

Back