🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump brands Democrats as the Illegality Party

trumo has already branded his own party as the pro child abuse party.
That's a typical Trump hater smear.
It is unfortunately true. Warehousing children in huge complexes, removing education, recreation,and developmental opportunities. Ever seen Romanian orphanages?

Typical Trump supporter.
did you have the same outrage as obama caged children of illegals?

just curious.
No. Do you know why? Think about what is different about that situation and this one. There are some pertinant differences besides the political affiliation.
my point it - it always seems to be "different" depending solely on whether or not we like someone. that puts us to be "emotionally ruled" and i am dead set against that.

emotions change like the weather. bad way to make these types of decisions. if it's wrong, it's wrong. no "well i did it because"

It's big fucking lie, and you know it. It's pure Dim smear machine politics. The same system existed under Obama, and you didn't have a single word of criticism for it then.
On may 7 2018, Session announced zero tolerance policy on immigration. If Democrats had a separation policy, then the AG wouldnt have needed to implement such a policy.

"The Obama administration did not do that, no. We did not separate children from their parents," former Obama domestic policy adviser Cecilia Muñoz told NPR in May 2018. "This is a new decision, a policy decision put in place by the attorney general," which Muñoz said "puts us in league with the most brutal regimes in the world's history."
Of course Obama did. All those photos of children in cages were taken during the Obama regime, you fucking moron.
The reason they were 'locked up' like that is because Republicans in congress obstructed housing relief during a spike in unaccompanied minors coming from central America. Republicans had the power of the purse in 2014. It wasnt because of Obama's policy.

from Cecilia Muñoz:
"In 2014, we saw an enormous spike compared to what usually happens every year, in the number of kids crossing alone into the United States," she said. "And we didn't have enough shelter facilities, because we had a huge increase, so kids ended up piling up in Border Patrol lock-ups, which are no places for children."
In other words, Obama did it.
republicans did it with their obstruction.
What obstruction? They funded everything Obama wanted.

It is unfortunately true. Warehousing children in huge complexes, removing education, recreation,and developmental opportunities. Ever seen Romanian orphanages?

Typical Trump supporter.
It's big fucking lie, and you know it. It's pure Dim smear machine politics. The same system existed under Obama, and you didn't have a single word of criticism for it then.
Did Obama move to remove educational and recreational opportunities for the kids?

Yes or no.

Did Obama institute a 100% policy of seperation? Yes or no.

Did Obama institute policies making it harder for sponsors family members to get tbe kids due to fear of deportation? Yes or no.

Who is building facilities warehousing thousands of kids and now deciding to end their education and any activity beyond what is strictly needed to keep them alive.

Yes. It is thr pro child abuse Republicans but as usual you are too voeardly to own the very policies you champion.

Typical Trump supporter.
Did Obama move to remove educational and recreational opportunities for the kids? Yes or no.
No, he just put them all in cages.

Obama appointed judges are responsible for that.

Did Obama institute policies making it harder for sponsors family members to get tbe kids due to fear of deportation? Yes or no.

Why shouldn't illegal aliens be subject to deportation?

Who is building facilities warehousing thousands of kids and now deciding to end their education and any activity beyond what is strictly needed to keep them alive.

Again, you can blame the Democrats in Congress who refuse to do anything about it and encourage vast new hoards of illegals to cross our borders and Obama appointed judges

Yes. It is thr pro child abuse Republicans but as usual you are too voeardly to own the very policies you champion.

Dims are the ones who support these policies. My policy is to deny asylum to bogus refugees and ship them all back to where they came from.

Typical Trump supporter.

just curious.
No. Do you know why? Think about what is different about that situation and this one. There are some pertinant differences besides the political affiliation.
my point it - it always seems to be "different" depending solely on whether or not we like someone. that puts us to be "emotionally ruled" and i am dead set against that.

emotions change like the weather. bad way to make these types of decisions. if it's wrong, it's wrong. no "well i did it because"

I disagree. If Obama had instituted a policy of 100 percent seperation like Trump did, with all the resulting chaos and anguish and yed, child abuse, he would have lost my support then and there. If he made a decision to end education and recreation outlets for those kids in care. Same thing.

Do you know what I would NOT be doing? Msking excuse and clsims that Bush did the sane thing.

Obama faced a crisis of unaccompanied migrant children and was unprepared. Kids were backed up in regional centers unequipt to hold them. That is where those pictures of kids in cages, falsely attributed to Trump came from.

Trump faces the same migrant oressures. Only what does he do? Doubles down on what can only be termed cruelty snd creates his own unnecessary crisis by forceably separating all kids, passing rules making it harder for sponsors to come forward and warehousing thousands of kids. He doubles down more and denies them education.

Not hood and frankly it should not be viewed in a partisan lense. These are kids.

Typical Trump supporter.
Link to where Obama took away education, recreation and such?
The pictures of children in cages was during Obama's term.
Nice dodge. Those were short term detentions at border facilities. Now answer the question.

Trump has already branded his own party as the pro child abuse party.
But it was OK when OBAMA DID IT......

Fucking hypocrites...

Provide an example of Obama Calling for 100% seperation of kids. Show me an example of Obama saying they are no longer going allow the kids to be educated, have any recreation, or legal assistance. 5 year olds facing an immigration judge alone.

Fucking child abuse apologists.

Typical Trump supporter.
Did Obama move to remove educational and recreational opportunities for the kids? Yes or no.

Again, you can blame the Democrats in Congress who refuse to do anything about it and encourage vast new hoards of illegals to cross our borders and Obama appointed judges

Dims are the ones who support these policies. My policy is to deny asylum to bogus refugees and ship them all back to where they came from.
Obama did not put them in cages. Those were short term holding facilities on the border and kids spent less than 2r hours there. You are just as dishomest as the folks who who tried to pin it on Trump.

Who is building facilities warehousing thousands of kids and now deciding to end their education and any activity beyond what is strictly needed to keep them alive?

Own your policies. Quit blaming it on others.

Typical Trump supporter.

just curious.

I disagree. If Obama had instituted a policy of 100 percent seperation like Trump did, with all the resulting chaos and anguish and yed, child abuse, he would have lost my support then and there. If he made a decision to end education and recreation outlets for those kids in care. Same thing.

Do you know what I would NOT be doing? Msking excuse and clsims that Bush did the sane thing.

Obama faced a crisis of unaccompanied migrant children and was unprepared. Kids were backed up in regional centers unequipt to hold them. That is where those pictures of kids in cages, falsely attributed to Trump came from.

Trump faces the same migrant oressures. Only what does he do? Doubles down on what can only be termed cruelty snd creates his own unnecessary crisis by forceably separating all kids, passing rules making it harder for sponsors to come forward and warehousing thousands of kids. He doubles down more and denies them education.

Not hood and frankly it should not be viewed in a partisan lense. These are kids.
i'm not making excuses. i'm saying precedence had been set.

we keep doing that and continue to do it and when some else does what the last admin does, suddenly it's no longer ok and generic reasons get made up for it.

how long did the media portray trump as putting kids in cages with pics from the obama admin? if you're not using a partisan lens, then just tell me if you got mad at trump for putting kids in cages and what did you do when you found out the pics were from obama's admin?

if you suddenly went looking for excuses, to me *that* is a partisan lens.

and where did trump say he was going to stop educating kids? this sounds like an extreme interpretation of an event for the sole purpose of using said kids to make someone you hate have another reason to hate them.

Typical Trump supporter.
Nice dodge. Those were short term detentions at border facilities. Now answer the question.
um...how much recreation can you have in a cage again?

ergo - it was taken away. didn't see any books in there either, if we're going to get really extreme on this.

Typical Trump supporter.

ergo - it was taken away. didn't see any books in there either, if we're going to get really extreme on this.
The kids in the so called cages were there less than 24 hours. It was a 24 hour short term holding facility. How is that comparabke to kids spending months in detention?

How long are you going to spin it and try create apples and oranges comparisons? Is it thathard to just admit it is a crappy policy?

Typical Trump supporter.

just curious.

we keep doing that and continue to do it and when some else does what the last admin does, suddenly it's no longer ok and generic reasons get made up for it.

how long did the media portray trump as putting kids in cages with pics from the obama admin? if you're not using a partisan lens, then just tell me if you got mad at trump for putting kids in cages and what did you do when you found out the pics were from obama's admin?

and where did trump say he was going to stop educating kids? this sounds like an extreme interpretation of an event for the sole purpose of using said kids to make someone you hate have another reason to hate them.
Specifically,what precedent was set?

See my other post.

The Dems don't want to do it the way Trump wants to do it

The Dems don't want to do it at all and neither do many Republicans, quite frankly.

yet the budget from the Dems has had border funds in it every year since its inception...

They throw enough in there to create the illusion they are doing something, but if their efforts were truly effective we wouldn't have a million illegals streaming over the border every year.

Typical Trump supporter.

Obama did not put them in cages. Those were short term holding facilities on the border and kids spent less than 2r hours there. You are just as dishomest as the folks who who tried to pin it on Trump.

In other words, he put them in cages. You're just making excuses. You wouldn't accept the same excuses from Trump, so why do you expect me to swallow yours?

Who is building facilities warehousing thousands of kids and now deciding to end their education and any activity beyond what is strictly needed to keep them alive?

Obama appointed judges made that necessary because they wouldn't allow the kids to be detained with their "parents." It's also the case that about a third of the children didn't arrive with a family member.

Own your policies. Quit blaming it on others.

They're Obama's policies.

just curious.

Specifically,what precedent was set?

See my other post.
so you are tellin me kids were only in cages for 24 hours? never again?

wanna make sure i understand things. i can already see its ok to cage iids for 24 hours. lets see what else is ok

Is it thathard [sic] to just admit it is a crappy policy?

Any policy that allows foreign invaders to cross our border illegally, and then burdens us with their care, is a crappy policy.

We should be guarding our border, and using whatever force is necessary to keep the invaders from crossing it in the first place.

Last edited:
Pelosi offered 25 billion for the wall and Trump turned it down.

Do try and keep up.
Please post a link. I don't recall that, and I'm sure there were plenty of onerous strings attached. I think it was Trump who wanted $25 billion, but Pelosi wanted to pay it out over 10 years or something like that. In other words, it was just another Lucy like scam where Pelosi would yank the football the minute Trump approved her amnesty for all illegals.

The immigration deal Trump should've taken, but didn't
That article is very thin on the details of the deal. I'm pretty certain that Trump wouldn't get all the wall money up front, which means the deal was a con.

Do you never tire of being a dishonest asshole? you said, and I quote..."Pelosi simply refused to provide any funding for the wall.".

I have proven this to be wrong so you stick your fingers in your ears and go 'na na na na na".
Where is the funding if she provided it? Sleazy dishonest proposals don't constitute "providing funding."

You have only proven yourself to be as sleazy and dishonest as Pelosi.

Trump promised Mexico would pay for the wall. Now he says the American people have to pay for it.

Trump signed a bill making it illegal for him to build the wall, and then he tried declaring an emergency to shift funding from other projects.

Trump released video which he said showed the wall being built, and even had a plaque put on it, but the video was a lie. In reality it showed replacement fencing going up in an area that was approved and financed by the Obama Administration, but not built before this year.

When Trump took office promising to end illegal immigration, illegal border crossings were at a 50 year low. Under Donald Trump, illegal border crossings have risen to a 15 year high under Trump's policies.

Talk about sleazy and dishonest.

The kids in the so called cages were there less than 24 hours. It was a 24 hour short term holding facility. How is that comparabke to kids spending months in detention?

How long are you going to spin it and try create apples and oranges comparisons? Is it thathard to just admit it is a crappy policy?
Trump was using the same techniques as the Obama administration. So bitch about Obama also.

Forum List

Back