Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

So, what do you think about the way McCain talked about his supporters?
How did he talk about Trump's supporters?

He insulted us, even though most of us voted for him when he ran for President.
Yeah, you keep claiming that.
4i6Ckte.gif

The fact that you are UNaware of the way this exchange begins, is a testimony to the vile dishonesty of the vile mainstream media.

And your idiocy or willful ignorance of letting them tell you what to know.
No, you're just pulling shit from your ass and expecting us to believe it.

Link to what McCain said that has you so upset.

Not going to bother wading though the tons of shit Google will give me if I search "mcain insults trump supporters".

It's on you that you shot your mouth off without knowing shit about what you were talking about.

Just a reminder about who the "protestors" really are:

2017-09-24.jpg

Very quickly after the war, and for 5 generations afterwards, the Confederate Battle Flag was accepted by the nation as a whole as a symbol of regional pride, within the greater nation.

d084c9dd37281cdb1f6ac5ca1aae28fc--civil-war-photos-interesting-history.jpg

Who are you to rescind an acceptance granted by the very veterans who paid the price to win that war?

Rhetorical question. YOu are no one.
It's accepted worldwide as a symbol of treason.
Notice what state the moron gave his latest speech ? The great state of alabama ,the white supremacy state

You are a race baiting asshole.
Remember Correll?
Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

Donald Trump might finally have crossed the line.

Appearing on Saturday at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, the real estate mogul took his running feud with Arizona Sen. John McCain to a new level.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

The remarks, which came after days of back-and-forth between McCain and Trump, were met with scattered boos.

McCain, a former Navy pilot, spent roughly five-and-half years in a notorious North Vietnamese prison known as the “Hanoi Hilton,” where he was repeatedly tortured. He spent two of those years in solitary confinement.

At a press availability following his remarks, Trump denied saying that McCain isn’t a war hero and said, “If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero.”

He also continued his attacks on the Arizona senator, saying, “I think John McCain’s done very little for the veterans. I’m very disappointed in John McCain.”

Sorry, you libs blur together on me.

Are you one of the lefties that I have already asked what they thought about what McCain said to start this exchange?

If not, consider yourself asked.

If yes, then stop being a coward and answer the question.

Very quickly after the war, and for 5 generations afterwards, the Confederate Battle Flag was accepted by the nation as a whole as a symbol of regional pride, within the greater nation.

Who are you to rescind an acceptance granted by the very veterans who paid the price to win that war?

Notice what state the moron gave his latest speech ? The great state of alabama ,the white supremacy state

The great state of Alabama thanks you

Elections in Alabama - Wikipedia

2004, bush vs kerry, votes for GOP 62%

2008 McCain vs black Obama, votes for GOP, only 60% despite black guy on ticket.

2012 Romeny vs black Obama, votes for GOP, only 60% despite black guy on ticket.

2016 Trump vs Hillary, votes for GOP, 62%.

YOu are an asshole for so readily smearing an entire state of this nation.

And I have proven your wrong. If Alabama was a "White Supremacy State" they would not have voted AGAINST Obama less then they voted against Kerry and Hillary.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster
When Alabama FB team doesn't show up for a game

2008 McCain vs black Obama, votes for GOP, only 60% despite black guy on ticket.

2012 Romeny vs black Obama, votes for GOP, only 60% despite black guy on ticket.

And I have proven your wrong. If Alabama was a "White Supremacy State" they would not have voted AGAINST Obama less then they voted against Kerry and Hillary.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
LOL LOL I bet you have black friends too

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster

If Alabama is soooo racist, why were they voting against Obama, LESS then they voted against Kerry and Hillary?

This is where, if you had an once of human decency and self respect, you would admit that you were just being a race baiting asshole when you insulted Alabama,

instead you will double down on your vile mistake.

SO, I double dog dare you to answer the question, coward.

If Alabama is soooo racist, why were they voting against Obama, LESS then they voted against Kerry and Hillary?

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
LOL LOL I bet you have black friends too

Standard lib tactic.

When you are stone cold busted as being completely wrong in your race baiting, instead of admitting that you are a race baiting asshole,

personally attack the conservatives who is kicking your ass.

Here, lefty! FUCK YOU.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster

This is where, if you had an once of human decency and self respect, you would admit that you were just being a race baiting asshole when you insulted Alabama,

Because, for now, black people can still vote in Alabama

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster

Alabama is over 70% white.

Sure, I'm sure that Obama running got more blacks to turn out.

BUT, the point is, that that increase in turnout by the dems and/or blacks, was NOT matched by an increase in republicans/whites, who, according to eddies, are sooooooo horribly racist.

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster

BUT, the point is, that that increase in turnout by the dems and/or blacks, was NOT matched by an increase in republicans/whites, who, according to eddies, are sooooooo horribly racist.

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

You got any proof of that assertion? I doubt it.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster

Because both Kerry and Clinton were weaker candidates.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster

I can't explain the voting choices of Alabama I just know that you've got 2 strikes against you if you're black and live there

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

I linked to the numbers. The state went for Bush and Trump by more than it went for McCain and Romney despite the black guy on the ticket.

The evidence suggest that eddy just smeared a whole state of innocent people.

Lefties are assholes like that.

The players feel that kneeling is spitting in Trump's eye. The public feels that not buying a ticket is spitting in the player's eyes.

See how that works out.

So who do you think will win? I'm betting on the NFL, yes a few folks will sell or burn their season tickets and a few folks will stop watching on TV but my bet is they won't lose enough money to make a difference.

I don't think he called them "a son of a bitch". If he did he also has a 1st Amendment right (some might say duty) to ridicule people who intentionally disrespect the Flag. I bet if you disrespected the Flag during FDR's time you would find the FBI knocking on your door.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster

Because both Kerry and Clinton were weaker candidates.

I agree completely.

The state's whites were less motivated to vote against Obama, who was a much stronger candidate.

They judged Kerry, Obama and then Hillary on their character's and merits, and voted against the two white candidates more strongly then they voted against the black candidate.

It seems the black skin of Obama had no discernible effect on Alabama's voting.

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
It's not America It's the AH trump they disrespect
The National Anthem isn't about the president, it's about the sacrifice people have made to give ungrateful pricks like you the right to wipe your ass with the American flag.
Sj you piece of shit they protest for the blacks murdered by police and the racist overtones by ah trump NOW you moron do you understand?
You mean like Mike Brown, when Eric Holder's JD ruled it a justified shooting? Always the victim, aren't you, asshole?

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
It's not America It's the AH trump they disrespect
The National Anthem isn't about the president, it's about the sacrifice people have made to give ungrateful pricks like you the right to wipe your ass with the American flag.

And how exactly is this national anthem about football?

ooooooooooooooopsie
Nobody said it was, dumb shit.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.
A national disaster

I can't explain the voting choices of Alabama I just know that you've got 2 strikes against you if you're black and live there

NYcarbineer had no problem explaining it.

HIllary and kerry were both weaker candidates and the state's white votere were thus more motivated to vote against them.

Obama, being a much stronger candidate, did not motivate them as much to vote against him, despite his supposed "two strikes against him".

Thus crushes your bullshit smear of a whole state.

This is where you would admit you were wrong, if you were a good person.

It is GOOD news that Alabama, a state of the DEEP SOUTH, is not a "White Supremacist State" like you thought.

The world is a better place for you now.

Why can't you admit that and be happy?

A national disaster

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

I linked to the numbers. The state went for Bush and Trump by more than it went for McCain and Romney despite the black guy on the ticket.

The evidence suggest that eddy just smeared a whole state of innocent people.

Lefties are assholes like that.

Your numbers indicated a difference of two percentage points. If blacks turned out at just a ten percent greater rate for Obama's election it would indicate a THREE PERCENT difference. Your numbers do not prove your assertion.

stock-vector-fail-stamp-red-round-grunge-vintage-fail-sign-547493098.jpg

Forum List

Back