Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

McCain gets a pass cause he is useful.
No, McCain gets a 'pass' because he was fucking tortured. Until you have someone breaking your fingers with pliers one at a time there really is not much you can say about him breaking.

NO, the libs don't care about shit like that.

If someone is useful, they get a pass. If not, they get dogpiled by the lefty vermin.

You can see that by the way the vile media turned on McCain during his Presidential run.

He stopped being useful and became a problem.

Suddenly instead of being a "maverick" he was a "old hot head", who had anger issues and might not live to fill out his term.

Now that he is useful again, suddenly he gets a pass for everything.
I don't really care what the partisan hacks state. I am not one of them. I do not give McCain a pass on any of his politics but I do give him a pass on any of the vile claims that have been made about his service record.
He served Trump punked out and now he talks about patriotism?? The man is a joke a sick joke

people who don't serve aren't allowed to talk about patriotism?

That's not a very American sentiment.
Neither is denying a sitting president a Supreme Court pick.

Bet you didn't complain about that.

So saying McCain isn't a hero because he was captured isn't disrespectful?

"In the propaganda recording, Lt. Commander McCain said he was “guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people.” He confessed that he bombed “their cities, towns, and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.”

He praised the medical care and kindness of his communist captors even though he came to North Vietnam as “an aggressor.” McCain said he wished to express his “deep gratitude” for their “kind treatment” and that he “will never forget” the kindness extended to him by the communist North Vietnamese."

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released

If Trump would have done that the MSM and Democrats would be having a field day calling him a traitor.

No, McCain gets a 'pass' because he was fucking tortured. Until you have someone breaking your fingers with pliers one at a time there really is not much you can say about him breaking.
Are the democrats breaking his fingers?

Fuck McCain

Well you'll have to fuck Ted Cruz also because he just said NO to this health care bill.
GOP Sen. Ted Cruz: 'Right now they don't have my vote' on health care bill

Do you think it was unfair of McCain to insult the millions of republicans that supported him, and then later supported Trump?
What does fair have to do with it?

You are right. I should have said, "disrespectfull".
""I like my heroes that didn't get caught""

So, what do you think about the way McCain talked about his supporters?
How did he talk about Trump's supporters?

He insulted us, even though most of us voted for him when he ran for President.

If someone is useful, they get a pass. If not, they get dogpiled by the lefty vermin.

You can see that by the way the vile media turned on McCain during his Presidential run.

Suddenly instead of being a "maverick" he was a "old hot head", who had anger issues and might not live to fill out his term.

I don't really care what the partisan hacks state. I am not one of them. I do not give McCain a pass on any of his politics but I do give him a pass on any of the vile claims that have been made about his service record.
He served Trump punked out and now he talks about patriotism?? The man is a joke a sick joke

Man trump talking about patriotism is just LIP SERVICE The man is a fraud A real estate cheat and probably a money launderer

You Republicans sure love your government-enforced regulations, don't you?
Who said anything about government? League rule change...we are at war you know...a war Obama couldn't win in 8 freaking years. How about our biggest and strongest taking up the challenge of defending the nation they are financially benefiting from and stupidly protesting...? Hmmmmmmmm? That would wake those overgrown snowflakes up in a heart beat. A little two year stent in Afghanistan.

Neither is denying a sitting president a Supreme Court pick.

Bet you didn't complain about that.

NOthing unamerican about not letting a complete leftist pick a Justice.

Do you think that you should have to serve in the military before you have a right to talk about patriotism?

Trump is betting that a majority of Americans agree with him, and that they just won't say so in public because of the various PC commandments.

He very well may be right.
More than likely he is.

He proved those are there when he won the election.

Man trump talking about patriotism is just LIP SERVICE The man is a fraud A real estate cheat and probably a money launderer

Do you have anything to base that on other than your hatred and bile?

Trump has a habit of talking to an audience as if no one besides that audience will hear what he's saying.

There have been a few buy and sells that Mr Mueller and his 17 experts in fraud are going over

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

Post a link to where she did that.

Thanks.

=====

Okay, we both know you can't. You lied because that's what you do - hide behind lies.

So, what's with you? You're usually just an impotent old fart, screeching at peeps to get off your lawn but then, every so often, you post something that is damn near humanoid.

=====

pino trump did this because he's alt right, kkk, asshole who either hates or does not understand the US Constitution.

I can't say why RWNJs agree with him.

Okay, so yes, I can.

f20d227d9c9a89faa0a4209b4730d989.jpg

The team has the complete ability to terminate the player if they feel that they are not representing the tram properly or that they are an overall detriment to the teams ability to sell tickets.
Looks like that's not the case.

upload_2017-9-24_18-10-7.png

There have been a few buy and sells that Mr Mueller and his 17 experts in fraud are going over

If they had shit, it would have already been leaked.

So, other than your hatred and bile, you've got nothing to support your personal attacks on the President.

IMO, Americans are allowed to be and talk about patriotism without having served in the military.

Limiting patriotism only to military vets is more something one would expect in a fascist "utopia".

What does fair have to do with it?

You are right. I should have said, "disrespectfull".
""I like my heroes that didn't get caught""

So, what do you think about the way McCain talked about his supporters?
How did he talk about Trump's supporters?

He insulted us, even though most of us voted for him when he ran for President.
Yeah, you keep claiming that.
4i6Ckte.gif

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

Post a link to where she did that.

Thanks.

=====

Okay, we both know you can't. You lied because that's what you do - hide behind lies.

So, what's with you? You're usually just an impotent old fart, screeching at peeps to get off your lawn but then, every so often, you post something that is damn near humanoid.

=====

pino trump did this because he's alt right, kkk, asshole who either hates or does not understand the US Constitution.

I can't say why RWNJs agree with him.

Okay, so yes, I can.

Wow, that' really dishonest of you lefty.

But I repeat myself.

Who said anything about government? League rule change...we are at war you know...
Why the hell would they want to do that?

Being at war for Obama's 2 terms didn't stop you from attacking him. So what does being at war have to do with anything?

If they had shit, it would have already been leaked.

So, other than your hatred and bile, you've got nothing to support your personal attacks on the President.

IMO, Americans are allowed to be and talk about patriotism without having served in the military.

Limiting patriotism only to military vets is more something one would expect in a fascist "utopia".
Kushners E mails make a difference to you? Trump not offering one word against his friend Putin give you a clue?

Forum List

Back