Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
The clock doesn't start until the whistle blows.

Are they wearing NFL uniforms, and representing their teams? Try again! They are on the clock, or why would there be a mandatory show up time. Quit making excuses! The boycott is working, and YOU don't like it! The power of the fans is showing the rest of the leagues what is going to happen if they try the same thing. Take a cut in pay, or possibly lose their jobs.
"The boycott is working".....:lol:

DKhBCyHXkAAsEA4.jpg

Very quickly after the war, and for 5 generations afterwards, the Confederate Battle Flag was accepted by the nation as a whole as a symbol of regional pride, within the greater nation.

d084c9dd37281cdb1f6ac5ca1aae28fc--civil-war-photos-interesting-history.jpg

Who are you to rescind an acceptance granted by the very veterans who paid the price to win that war?

Rhetorical question. YOu are no one.

NO, the libs don't care about shit like that.

If someone is useful, they get a pass. If not, they get dogpiled by the lefty vermin.

You can see that by the way the vile media turned on McCain during his Presidential run.

He stopped being useful and became a problem.

Suddenly instead of being a "maverick" he was a "old hot head", who had anger issues and might not live to fill out his term.

Now that he is useful again, suddenly he gets a pass for everything.
I don't really care what the partisan hacks state. I am not one of them. I do not give McCain a pass on any of his politics but I do give him a pass on any of the vile claims that have been made about his service record.
He served Trump punked out and now he talks about patriotism?? The man is a joke a sick joke

people who don't serve aren't allowed to talk about patriotism?

That's not a very American sentiment.
Neither is denying a sitting president a Supreme Court pick.

Bet you didn't complain about that.

NOthing unamerican about not letting a complete leftist pick a Justice.

See? You're not an American. You're just another Right-Wing prick.

Do you think that you should have to serve in the military before you have a right to talk about patriotism?
It would keep Trump's fucking mouth shut!

Very quickly after the war, and for 5 generations afterwards, the Confederate Battle Flag was accepted by the nation as a whole as a symbol of regional pride, within the greater nation.

Who are you to rescind an acceptance granted by the very veterans who paid the price to win that war?

It's accepted worldwide as a symbol of treason.

You are right. I should have said, "disrespectfull".
""I like my heroes that didn't get caught""

So, what do you think about the way McCain talked about his supporters?
How did he talk about Trump's supporters?

He insulted us, even though most of us voted for him when he ran for President.
Yeah, you keep claiming that.
4i6Ckte.gif

The fact that you are UNaware of the way this exchange begins, is a testimony to the vile dishonesty of the vile mainstream media.

And your idiocy or willful ignorance of letting them tell you what to know.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

No....he is a citizen just like they are, he has a right to his opinion on their childish, stupid, ignorant behavior. They can protest, he and we can comment and then act by boycotting their games......see how the Team Owners like paying their adverisers when they can't meet their ratings goals.......
trump spoke as a private citizen in Alabama? Or as the so-called president of the U.S.....aka, the government?

Man trump talking about patriotism is just LIP SERVICE The man is a fraud A real estate cheat and probably a money launderer

Do you have anything to base that on other than your hatred and bile?
There have been a few buy and sells that Mr Mueller and his 17 experts in fraud are going over

If they had shit, it would have already been leaked.

So, other than your hatred and bile, you've got nothing to support your personal attacks on the President.

IMO, Americans are allowed to be and talk about patriotism without having served in the military.

Limiting patriotism only to military vets is more something one would expect in a fascist "utopia".
Kushners E mails make a difference to you? Trump not offering one word against his friend Putin give you a clue?

So, moving on already? So, you giving up on your "fraud" allegations?

I don't really care what the partisan hacks state. I am not one of them. I do not give McCain a pass on any of his politics but I do give him a pass on any of the vile claims that have been made about his service record.
He served Trump punked out and now he talks about patriotism?? The man is a joke a sick joke

Do you think that you should have to serve in the military before you have a right to talk about patriotism?

YOur posts here are nothing but garbage. Nothing even to respond to.

THE Union vets at Gettsyburg disagreed, and no one else in the world has any MOral Authority on this issue compared to them.

Fuck the rest of the world.

3b34842r.jpg

Notice what state the moron gave his latest speech ? The great state of alabama ,the white supremacy state

Notice what state the moron gave his latest speech ? The great state of alabama ,the white supremacy state

You are a race baiting asshole.

""I like my heroes that didn't get caught""

So, what do you think about the way McCain talked about his supporters?
How did he talk about Trump's supporters?

He insulted us, even though most of us voted for him when he ran for President.
Yeah, you keep claiming that.
4i6Ckte.gif

The fact that you are UNaware of the way this exchange begins, is a testimony to the vile dishonesty of the vile mainstream media.

And your idiocy or willful ignorance of letting them tell you what to know.
No, you're just pulling shit from your ass and expecting us to believe it.

Link to what McCain said that has you so upset.

The great state of Alabama thanks you

THE Union vets at Gettsyburg disagreed, and no one else in the world has any MOral Authority on this issue compared to them.

Fuck the rest of the world.

3b34842r.jpg
We already knew that you supported treason. You're for the confederate flag and you're for the Putin puppet Trump.

No he would not keep that cake hole shut, he has diarrhea of the mouth. Doesn't he have more important things to do, like health care, a wall, tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations and infrastructure? Nah. Just flap and say nothing as usual.

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
The clock doesn't start until the whistle blows.
The clock starts when they put on their uniform

The great state of Alabama thanks you

Elections in Alabama - Wikipedia

2004, bush vs kerry, votes for GOP 62%

2008 McCain vs black Obama, votes for GOP, only 60% despite black guy on ticket.

2012 Romeny vs black Obama, votes for GOP, only 60% despite black guy on ticket.

2016 Trump vs Hillary, votes for GOP, 62%.

YOu are an asshole for so readily smearing an entire state of this nation.

And I have proven your wrong. If Alabama was a "White Supremacy State" they would not have voted AGAINST Obama less then they voted against Kerry and Hillary.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.

/end thread

This is it right there - they have the right to protest and everyone else has a right to respond. That is how freedom of speech works - the ideas presented are brought into the public space and debated until one comes out on top.

Yes, everyone has the right to respond. But the response should be something better than sit down and shut up. I have yet to see a single person make an argument as to what the protest are about, just complaining about the protest. No one has said black people are not being killed by law enforcement officers at a greater rate than whites. No one is arguing what black people have it as good as white people. No one is arguing that this nation is not a nation for white people.

And this thread is about Trump calling those players exercising their constitutional rights as SOB's and proclaiming they should be fired for doing something they have every right to do.

SAD

Remember Correll?
Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

Donald Trump might finally have crossed the line.

Appearing on Saturday at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, the real estate mogul took his running feud with Arizona Sen. John McCain to a new level.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

The remarks, which came after days of back-and-forth between McCain and Trump, were met with scattered boos.

McCain, a former Navy pilot, spent roughly five-and-half years in a notorious North Vietnamese prison known as the “Hanoi Hilton,” where he was repeatedly tortured. He spent two of those years in solitary confinement.

At a press availability following his remarks, Trump denied saying that McCain isn’t a war hero and said, “If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero.”

He also continued his attacks on the Arizona senator, saying, “I think John McCain’s done very little for the veterans. I’m very disappointed in John McCain.”

Forum List

Back