Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

Correll ""NO ONE has more respect for women than I do""?? Trump and people like you are killin me

Listen liar. You smeared the good people of Alabama and stood by your smear even after I demonstrated you were full of shit with hard numbers.

You don't have the credibility to comment on sky color, or water dampness.
Heres some more facts to refute repub BS
Donald Trump repeats his Mostly False claim about Hillary Clinton, Russia and uranium
By Tom Kertscher on Thursday, February 16th, 2017 at 6:39 p.m.

Trump_in_Fla..jpg

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign town hall at Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Fla. (AP)
Russia was mentioned 61 times by reporters and President Donald Trump during Trump’s news conference on Feb. 16, 2017.

At one point, Trump said something about the country that was an echo for readers of PolitiFact Wisconsin:

"And by the way, it would be great if we could get along with Russia, just so you understand that. Now tomorrow, you’ll say ‘Donald Trump wants to get along with Russia, this is terrible.’ It’s not terrible; it’s good. We had Hillary Clinton try and do a reset. We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons and other things, like lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things."

He repeated the 20 percent claim twice more.

It was almost word-for-word what Trump said while campaigning in Waukesha, Wis., in September 2016. He said then that Clinton "gave up 20 percent of America's uranium supply to Russia."

Our rating of that claim was Mostly False.

As we reported at the time:

Trump’s reference was to Russia’s nuclear power agency buying a controlling interest in a Toronto-based company. That company has mines, mills and tracts of land in Wyoming, Utah and other U.S. states equal to about 20 percent of U.S. uranium production capacity (not produced uranium).

Clinton was secretary of state at the time, but she didn’t have the power to approve or reject the deal. The State Department was only one of nine federal agencies that signed off on the deal, and only President Barack Obama had the power to veto it.

Go here to read that fact chec

The players feel that kneeling is spitting in Trump's eye. The public feels that not buying a ticket is spitting in the player's eyes.

See how that works out.

So who do you think will win? I'm betting on the NFL, yes a few folks will sell or burn their season tickets and a few folks will stop watching on TV but my bet is they won't lose enough money to make a difference.
It was making a difference long before Trump said anything. It only has to make enough of a difference for the shareholders to squeak.
Most are season tickets Already got your money Wait till next year

Yeah, let's see how those season ticket holders like being told they are racist assholes.
Why can't you just man up and admit yours and other trump supporters racism? I won't think less of you

Correll ""NO ONE has more respect for women than I do""?? Trump and people like you are killin me

Listen liar. You smeared the good people of Alabama and stood by your smear even after I demonstrated you were full of shit with hard numbers.

Donald Trump repeats his Mostly False claim about Hillary Clinton, Russia and uranium

Trump_in_Fla..jpg

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign town hall at Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Fla. (AP)
Russia was mentioned 61 times by reporters and President Donald Trump during Trump’s news conference on Feb. 16, 2017.
....c

Yeah, I don't care what you have to say, liar.

I've demonstrated that the state you smeared as "White Supremacist State" voted against Obama LESS than it voted against Kerry or HIllary.

ANd you are too much of a coward to admit that.

You would rather smear millions of good Americans, than admit that you were wrong.

You are a race baiting asshole.

The players feel that kneeling is spitting in Trump's eye. The public feels that not buying a ticket is spitting in the player's eyes.

See how that works out.

So who do you think will win? I'm betting on the NFL, yes a few folks will sell or burn their season tickets and a few folks will stop watching on TV but my bet is they won't lose enough money to make a difference.
It was making a difference long before Trump said anything. It only has to make enough of a difference for the shareholders to squeak.
Most are season tickets Already got your money Wait till next year

Yeah, let's see how those season ticket holders like being told they are racist assholes.
Why can't you just man up and admit yours and other trump supporters racism? I won't think less of you

Because it's not true, as demonstrated by Alabama's voting record.

You race baiting asshole.

Fuck you.

Trump_in_Fla..jpg

....c

I've demonstrated that the state you smeared as "White Supremacist State" voted against Obama LESS than it voted against Kerry or HIllary.

You would rather smear millions of good Americans, than admit that you were wrong.

Admit?? Facts are facts but it voted LESS against obama because more blacks came out to vote NOT because the people of Alabama are any more than racists

Trump_in_Fla..jpg

....c

Admit?? Facts are facts but it voted LESS against obama because more blacks came out to vote NOT because the people of Alabama are any more than racists

Got it.

Lib logic.

Blacks turn out in record numbers to vote FOR black guy.

Whites turn out in same numbers to vote against black guy (as against white dems).

Whites are racist.

Great logic, lefty.

This is where, if you had an once of human decency, you would admit that you were wrong to smear the good white people of Alabama.

But you won't. because, lefty.

Trump_in_Fla..jpg

....c

Got it.

Lib logic.

Whites turn out in same numbers to vote against black guy (as against white dems).

Whites are racist.

Great logic, lefty.

This is where, if you had an once of human decency, you would admit that you were wrong to smear the good white people of Alabama.

Whats your excuse for white women voting for Hillary ?? They're not smarter than men?

Trump_in_Fla..jpg

....c

Got it.

Lib logic.

Whites are racist.

Great logic, lefty.

Whats your excuse for white women voting for Hillary ?? They're not smarter than men?

So, instead of admitting the the voting history of Alabama makes a lie of your race baiting smear, you want to turn the subject to gender issues in voting.

You request to dodge is noted and dismissed.

I have the perfect solution for those who hold high priced season tickets to the spoiled brat protests called NFL games.

Obviously you could sell them but that doesn't do much.

I say go to the game and buy no concessions, nothing, nada zip. Do that ONCE as a whole and they would soon learn who pays the bills.

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
Pittsburg stayed in the locker room All football spits in trumps eye

Millions of disgusted fans have already impacted the NFL and ESPN when it comes to $$. I doubt that is the result these players were hoping for but it could impact their lucrative contracts if they keep it up. If they lose their million dollar contracts, then they'll really hate this country and claim they are victims.

You right wing 'patriots' get too caught up in being patriotic. They have a right to protest however they want. It was what your country was founded on.
so we agree people have the right to speak their mind.

where is it written when someone does i must agree or i'm the bad guy? never have seen that part.

funny how people are so quick to take away the rights of those who don't agree. i mean, their right too. right?
You do not have the right to speak your mind.

The first amenement keeps the government from passing laws to prevent free speech, against the government.

You can't yell fire.
You can't slander someone
You can't libel someone.

There are lots of places where you can't speak your mind, and the work place is one of them. If they were outside work then have at it.

So you can't speak your mind if the workplace doesn't have a rule against it?

Can a business deny you entry if you're in an open carry state?
yes.

2. You can't carry a gun anywhere you want.

Areas that were considered gun-free zones in the past will remain gun-free zones. Places like schools, polling places, courtrooms, and secured areas of airports.

Both Dallas and Fort Worth prohibit handguns at City Council or other governmental meetings, as well as high school, college or professional sporting events on city property.

Businesses can choose whether to ban guns – but they have to post signs.

'

President Dotard Bum has a right to his opinions, but he should keep his filthy mouth shut.

'

President Dotard Bum has a right to his opinions, but he should keep his filthy mouth shut.

Thanks for not even pretending to make a rational or reasonable argument in defense of your position.

Much more honest of you.

That being said.

49d1e7bf744ad74002bece0dea00df8e--trump-quotes-american-pride.jpg

Because, for now, black people can still vote in Alabama

Alabama is over 70% white.

Sure, I'm sure that Obama running got more blacks to turn out.

BUT, the point is, that that increase in turnout by the dems and/or blacks, was NOT matched by an increase in republicans/whites, who, according to eddies, are sooooooo horribly racist.

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

You got any proof of that assertion? I doubt it.

I linked to the numbers. The state went for Bush and Trump by more than it went for McCain and Romney despite the black guy on the ticket.

The evidence suggest that eddy just smeared a whole state of innocent people.

Lefties are assholes like that.

Your numbers indicated a difference of two percentage points. If blacks turned out at just a ten percent greater rate for Obama's election it would indicate a THREE PERCENT difference. Your numbers do not prove your assertion.

So, what are you saying?

That black turn out surge for Obama, was responsible for more than the observed difference?

That that masked a possibly racist "Surge" of ONE WHOLE PERCENTAGE POINT?

And that's the power of white racism in the Deep South,

ONE WHOLE PERCENTAGE POINT.

And you think that does NOT make my point?

LOL!!!

Yes, it totally negates your point. I am sorry you don't understand the fourth grade math necessary to comprehend that reality. Although not surprising for a Trump supporter. And a ten percent surge in black voter participation to elect the first black president is very conservative. That surge is well documented, your ignorance of that surge when making your assertion is quite telling.

Alabama is over 70% white.

Sure, I'm sure that Obama running got more blacks to turn out.

BUT, the point is, that that increase in turnout by the dems and/or blacks, was NOT matched by an increase in republicans/whites, who, according to eddies, are sooooooo horribly racist.

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

58776762.jpg

You got any proof of that assertion? I doubt it.

I linked to the numbers. The state went for Bush and Trump by more than it went for McCain and Romney despite the black guy on the ticket.

The evidence suggest that eddy just smeared a whole state of innocent people.

Lefties are assholes like that.

Your numbers indicated a difference of two percentage points. If blacks turned out at just a ten percent greater rate for Obama's election it would indicate a THREE PERCENT difference. Your numbers do not prove your assertion.

So, what are you saying?

That black turn out surge for Obama, was responsible for more than the observed difference?

That that masked a possibly racist "Surge" of ONE WHOLE PERCENTAGE POINT?

And that's the power of white racism in the Deep South,

ONE WHOLE PERCENTAGE POINT.

And you think that does NOT make my point?

LOL!!!

Yes, it totally negates your point. I am sorry you don't understand the fourth grade math necessary to comprehend that reality. Although not surprising for a Trump supporter. And a ten percent surge in black voter participation to elect the first black president is very conservative. That surge is well documented, your ignorance of that surge when making your assertion is quite telling.

YOu state your conclusion very strongly.

Yet you are very lacking in explaining how you got there.

Is my math, ie subtracting 3 from 62 to get 59, thus demonstrating that the white vote against Obama was a massive ONE PERCENT change more, wrong?

(And I looked up the number on the black vote under obama. Ten percent is not conservative. )

Or do you just refuse to admit that the difference in voting by whites in Alabama between white and black dem candidates is , at best TINY?

Trump_in_Fla..jpg

....c

Got it.

Lib logic.

Whites are racist.

Great logic, lefty.

So, instead of admitting the the voting history of Alabama makes a lie of your race baiting smear, you want to turn the subject to gender issues in voting.

You request to dodge is noted and dismissed.
Speaks for itself
Alabama largely abandoned the Democrats during the 1960s. The initial shift was largely in response to white conservative voter uneasiness with the civil rights legislation that was passed in the mid-1960s, which was effectively exploited by the Republicans’ “southern strategy.” Republican nominees have won the state by over 20 points since 2004, including Donald Trump's nearly 28% margin in 2016. Alabama has had nine electoral votes since 1972; that may drop to eight after the 2020 election.

2016 POLLS (Clinton vs. Trump)

36%

7%

57%
Washington Post / Survey Monkey
9/06/2016

RECENT ELECTIONS
34.4% 62.1%
38.4% 60.6%
38.7% 60.3%
36.8% 62.5%
41.6% 56.5%

ALABAMA VOTING HISTORY

Last 10 Elections (
winner.gif
State voted with the overall winning candidate)
R
winner.gif
R
winner.gif
R
winner.gif
R

R

R
winner.gif
R
winner.gif
R

R

R
winner.gif

ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES

Wait, a president doesn't have the right to express himself?

Where in the constitution does it say Presidents do not have free speech.

Oooops....

He does have the right to express himself. He is still an American citizen. He is expressing opinions. He is not a politician and it pisses people off.

All of those people are nothing but hypocrites. Yes, the OP is not seeing the irony of his claim. What he cannot handle is the paradigm shift. He expects his politicans, especially the republican ones to be a punching back. Like Bush and the rest of them. Just allow the left wing to say whatever they want in whatever way they want. Just don't ever respond to them. If you do, then you are of course a racist.

Of course.

Oh what ironies.

Forum List

Back