Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

We have every kind of natural disaster from fire to flood ,other country's threating war with nukes, and here we are going on for 50 pages about a silent non violent protest.

Kinda hard to take a bunch of guys making a gazillion $$ playing a game serious.
Also kinda hard to believe the sick ah in our WH has kept on tweeting BS while NK China Russia Iran his bills are on the table

What? Are you drunk? "his bills are on the table"?
which ones passed congress ?? must be on the table cause they never reached the floor

I still don't get it...

That's your opinion snowflake..... he still has his base intact and we are winning.
His boy lost in Alabama tonight.

A NH special election today that went 59% for Trumpy was just won by the Democrat.

Another state election in Florida in a long-held GOP district just went Democrat, too.

Trump is toxic.

New Hampshire always leans D and went for Hillary in 2016. Link to Florida.

Now to the win by Judge Moore. This epic battle had jack shit to do with Trump. This was between Team Bannon/Moore vs Team Javanka and the rest of the McConnell Swamp/Strange.

This victory was a serious win for Team Bannon and Conservatives.

Racist. Nazi. White Supremacist. Name calling befitting a kindergarten student. That's all you left wingers have anymore. Worked so well for you in 2016 didn't it now.
By all means keep it up.
Funny from someone who voted for the guy who name-called everyone:

Crooked Hillary
Lying Ted
Little Marco
Sleepy-Eyed Chuck Todd
Crazy Mika

You really have zero integrity, tinydancer.

You miss the big picture. When did Trump insult the voters on any scale compared to what the D's have done and continue to do? When Hillary pulled out the Deplorables and all the other names she called the voting public she was toast.

Hell's bells she even called Sanders voters basement dwellers.

:lmao:

Oh that won her votes. NOT.

Kinda hard to take a bunch of guys making a gazillion $$ playing a game serious.
Also kinda hard to believe the sick ah in our WH has kept on tweeting BS while NK China Russia Iran his bills are on the table

which ones passed congress ?? must be on the table cause they never reached the floor

I still don't get it...
then we'll just have to leave it there,,,,,,,,so much to be really concerned with and he goes off insulting everyone who gets in his way NK and Iran told him to stick it Now what's he gonna do?

Protesting what exactly? The flag? Why? And why do it at an event that has nothing to do with protest? Your notion that patriotism is close to fascism is ludicrous and ignorant. Tell that to the families of our fallen soldiers who gave their lives.

Bullshit, what you are advocating is more like what Hitler did

Who is dissing anyone and 'kicking the shit out of' them? You are promoting hysterical, divisive rhetoric and propaganda.......Just like Hitler. Look in a fucking mirror.

You mean you don't know what their point is?
What does patriotism have to do with fallen soldiers? Nothing.

Really with regard to Hitler? You obviously haven't read the book.

Hysterical? You mean when they take a knee as the anthem is played, then once the anthem is finished they get on and play the game? You call that hysterical? Do you even know what the word means?

Now, the uber 'patriots'. Their reaction? That's hysterical. And divisive rhetoric.

You mean you don't know what their point is?

You tell me...What is their point in protesting the flag that gives them the freedom to protest? That's insane.

What does patriotism have to do with fallen soldiers? Nothing.

So why don't you advocate for removing the American flag from those coffins?

Really with regard to Hitler? You obviously haven't read the book.

Ever hear of Nazi propaganda? Apparently you know little to nothing about Nazis then.

Hysterical? You mean when they take a knee as the anthem is played, then once the anthem is finished they get on and play the game? You call that hysterical? Do you even know what the word means?

Yes, I call that hysterical because they are making a big deal out of nothing.

Now, the uber 'patriots'. Their reaction? That's hysterical. And divisive rhetoric.

Amazing how you call people who stand for the Anthem and/or give their lives for America 'hysterical' and 'divisive'....How sick.[/QUOTE]

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
The clock doesn't start until the whistle blows.

It starts the second they show up at the stadium, doofus.

You tell me...What is their point in protesting the flag that gives them the freedom to protest? That's insane.

So why don't you advocate for removing the American flag from those coffins?

Ever hear of Nazi propaganda? Apparently you know little to nothing about Nazis then.

Yes, I call that hysterical because they are making a big deal out of nothing.

Amazing how you call people who stand for the Anthem and/or give their lives for America 'hysterical' and 'divisive'....How sick.

They're not protesting the flag.
What does American flags on coffins have to do with patriotism? hint: nothing.
You mean like the right are getting all hysterical about the NFL players take a knee?

Oh, below for your FYI. Just so you know what it means. My bold. I don't see any 'wildly uncontrolled emotion' emanating from the players.

hysterical
hɪˈstɛrɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    affected by or deriving from wildly uncontrolled emotion.
    "Janet became hysterical and began screaming"
I'm not calling those who stand for the anthem hysterical. I'm calling their reaction to those that don't as hysterical. Learn to read. And if they have given their lives for the US (how that is possible I don't know) then they can't be hysterical. They're dead.

Last edited:
Who cares what trump calls them? He has every right to call them whatever he wants. I've been calling them selfish narcissistic idiots.

When he starts throwing them in jail or fining them, then we have a problem

Locking arms WHILE STANDING is acceptable to any American with half a brain not blinded by overzealous ignorance. Aaron Rodgers is vs for it.

I still don't get it...
then we'll just have to leave it there,,,,,,,,so much to be really concerned with and he goes off insulting everyone who gets in his way NK and Iran told him to stick it Now what's he gonna do?
You think he should be polite and respectful of Iran and NK? Both Iran and NK are threatening to kill millions of Americans. Is that your idea of "polite and respectful?"

I still don't get it...
You think he should be polite and respectful of Iran and NK? Both Iran and NK are threatening to kill millions of Americans. Is that your idea of "polite and respectful?"
Who said polite and respectful? Presidential is a word he and repubs will never know the meaning of..

I still don't get it...
Who said polite and respectful? Presidential is a word he and repubs will never know the meaning of..
Liberal Dictionary:
============================================================
Presidential - when a Republican president bends over and takes up the ass whatever the left dishes out.

Forum List

Back