Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

....as long as they are standing. God first family second posessions third but country is on the list.

which ones passed congress ?? must be on the table cause they never reached the floor

I still don't get it...
then we'll just have to leave it there,,,,,,,,so much to be really concerned with and he goes off insulting everyone who gets in his way NK and Iran told him to stick it Now what's he gonna do?
You think he should be polite and respectful of Iran and NK? Both Iran and NK are threatening to kill millions of Americans. Is that your idea of "polite and respectful?"
Who said polite and respectful? Presidential is a word he and repubs will never know the meaning of..
Liberal Dictionary:
============================================================
Presidential - when a Republican president bends over and takes up the ass whatever the left dishes out.
Like when dems made GWB start his BS war?

You tell me...What is their point in protesting the flag that gives them the freedom to protest? That's insane.

So why don't you advocate for removing the American flag from those coffins?

Ever hear of Nazi propaganda? Apparently you know little to nothing about Nazis then.

Yes, I call that hysterical because they are making a big deal out of nothing.

Amazing how you call people who stand for the Anthem and/or give their lives for America 'hysterical' and 'divisive'....How sick.

They're not protesting the flag.
What does American flags on coffins have to do with patriotism? hint: nothing.
You mean like the right are getting all hysterical about the NFL players take a knee?

Oh, and FYI. Just so you know what it means. My bold. I don't see an 'wildly uncontrolled emotion' emanating from the players.
hysterical
hɪˈstɛrɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    affected by or deriving from wildly uncontrolled emotion.
    "Janet became hysterical and began screaming"
I'm not calling those who stand for the anthem hysterical. I'm calling their reaction to those that don't as hysterical. Learn to read. And if they have given their lives for the US (how that is possible I don't know) then they can't be hysterical. They're dead.

Funny after all that you can't even tell me what those dunderheads are protesting.
Are you serious? You really don't know why we honor our fallen soldiers with the flag?
Taking a knee during the Anthem is disrespectful and being insulted by that is not hysterical at all.

Those idiots who take a knee ARE being wildly uncontrolled in their emotions because their protest is based on hysteria.
If one fights for America and dies doing so, they have given their life for the country. How is it you can't understand that?

You tell me...What is their point in protesting the flag that gives them the freedom to protest? That's insane.

Ever hear of Nazi propaganda? Apparently you know little to nothing about Nazis then.

Amazing how you call people who stand for the Anthem and/or give their lives for America 'hysterical' and 'divisive'....How sick.

You mean like the right are getting all hysterical about the NFL players take a knee?

Oh, and FYI. Just so you know what it means. My bold. I don't see an 'wildly uncontrolled emotion' emanating from the players.
hysterical
hɪˈstɛrɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
I'm not calling those who stand for the anthem hysterical. I'm calling their reaction to those that don't as hysterical. Learn to read. And if they have given their lives for the US (how that is possible I don't know) then they can't be hysterical. They're dead.

Funny after all that you can't even tell me what those dunderheads are protesting.
Are you serious? You really don't know why we honor our fallen soldiers with the flag?
Taking a knee during the Anthem is disrespectful and being insulted by that is not hysterical at all.

Those idiots who take a knee ARE being wildly uncontrolled in their emotions because their protest is based on hysteria.
If one fights for America and dies doing so, they have given their life for the country. How is it you can't understand that?
People taking the knee have relatives loved ones who served and died serving their country

hysterical
hɪˈstɛrɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.

Liberal Dictionary:
=======================================================================
Hysterical - objecting to any part of the leftwing agenda.

hysterical
hɪˈstɛrɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.

People taking the knee have relatives loved ones who served and died serving their country

How do you know?

Then they are disrespecting their own relatives. The fact that you and/or they can't understand that is deeply troubling.

So standing arm in arm during the anthem is bad? Please explain this oerreactive patriotic bs

Who cares what trump calls them? He has every right to call them whatever he wants. I've been calling them selfish narcissistic idiots.

When he starts throwing them in jail or fining them, then we have a problem

White supremacist in violent protest..."very good people"

Black football players silently protesting injustice "sons of bitches".

Yeah, who cares what the racist orange troll says.

Who cares what trump calls them? He has every right to call them whatever he wants. I've been calling them selfish narcissistic idiots.

So tell me, exactly what 'injustice' are they protesting? Show facts, data, stats, etc. Otherwise you are hysterical.

hysterical
hɪˈstɛrɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.

How do you know?
Read it It's out there

Then they are disrespecting their own relatives. The fact that you and/or they can't understand that is deeply troubling.
They aren't disrespecting anyone except those who still keep their boots on the blackmans throat We call them republicans

I'm not talking about not standing....although your southern roots and reading don't mix....but I'm talking about standing arm in arm....STANDING......can you read it probably not?

So tell me, exactly what 'injustice' are they protesting? Show facts, data, stats, etc. Otherwise you are hysterical.

The athletes taking the knee are the ones saying it's about highlighting injustice, not me.

In 2016, ex-San Francisco 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick began the #TakeAKnee protests when he refused to stand for the national anthem as a way of calling attention to police brutality and racial inequality in America.

#TakeAKnee Is A Patriotic Protest Against Police Brutality And Injustice | HuffPost

The stats are all over the Internet.

black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

Analysis | Aren’t more white people than black people killed by police? Yes, but no.

So standing arm in arm during the anthem is bad? Please explain this oerreactive patriotic bs
It's just a variation of taking the knee. They are showing "solidarity" with those taking the knee, not with those who show respect for the flag and the country.

hysterical
hɪˈstɛrɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.

How do you know?
Read it It's out there

Translation: you don't know.

The athletes taking the knee are the ones saying it's about highlighting injustice, not me.

In 2016, ex-San Francisco 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick began the #TakeAKnee protests when he refused to stand for the national anthem as a way of calling attention to police brutality and racial inequality in America.

#TakeAKnee Is A Patriotic Protest Against Police Brutality And Injustice | HuffPost

The stats are all over the Internet.

black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

Analysis | Aren’t more white people than black people killed by police? Yes, but no.

Blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than whites. They are also far more likely to kill cops than whites:

iu

Last edited:
Trump has freedom of speech too.These prima donas on modern sports make 5 digit incomes, what the hell do they have to bitch about? I advocate boycotting all sponsors that side with these racial blinkered jerks. 75% of NFL is black. Why is that? Let's end that in the name of diversity.

Forum List

Back