Trump calls for new 2020 election or declare he won

I don't know if they called DumBama. Do you think I was there? What we do know is what Dementia stated, that the prosecutor was fired before he left the country.
So your whole experience with the interview and it's subject matter is what Joe said in that tiny clip?

No, it's that you claimed it took them weeks to fire Shokin when Dementia stated he was fired before he left the country.

And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

The meeting he is describing occurred in 2015. Shokin was fired in 2016.

And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

The meeting he is describing occurred in 2015. Shokin was fired in 2016.

So then we can agree Joe lied once again. Great.

So then we can agree Joe lied once again. Great.
They did not get the loan until he was fired. Biden did not set a 6 hour time limit on the loans.

Nice step down from "massive Trumpybear like corruption" to " oh he embellished his story a bit", though.

They did not get the loan until he was fired. Biden did not set a 6 hour time limit on the loans.

Nice step down from "massive Trumpybear like corruption" to " oh he embellished his story a bit", though.

Did Biden say they fired Shokin before he left Ukraine or didn't he? It's a yes or no question.

Did Biden say they fired Shokin before he left Ukraine or didn't he? It's a yes or no question.

I posted the entire transcript and you posted a clip of what he said, and no he didn't say he put that time limit on the loans. But as a matter of fact, they didn't get the loans until after the Ukrainian Parliament voted to fire the guy in 2016.

Nah, just paying attention to what's going on currently in the country. Flores is the first Republican to win an election in 100 years in her Texas district, which is very heavily Hispanic. You can't say she won because she's a Hispanic herself because so was her Democrat challenger. Hillary can carry around a pound of hot sauce packets, but Hispanics are about sick of the Democrat party as well.
So, all Hispanics are the same to the QOP?

Wonder how those Hispanics will like fascism.

So, all Hispanics are the same to the QOP?

Wonder how those Hispanics will like fascism.

This fascism garbage is more made up leftist bullshit. It's not going to sell no more than their racism/homophobe crap did. Where do you get the idea I think all Hispanics are the same? It's the Democrats that think all minorities are the same. Treat Hispanics like we do blacks. Give them things and they will always vote for us.

fascism​

[ fash-iz-uhm ]

noun
(sometimes initial capital letter)
a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Now who is it that tried to force people into taking vaccines they didn't want by threatening their jobs and even disallowing unemployment to those fired? Who is it that's trying to get around Congress to spend up to a trillion dollars bailing out student loans? Who is it that wanted to force people to join government healthcare or be fined? Who is it that's using our federal agencies to get his daughters diary back or attack a political foe?

It's the left that are fascists, not the right.

This is dangerous rhetoric.

View attachment 688838

I've made no secret of the fact that I voted for Trump twice.

But, I simply can't envision too many scenarios where I would vote for him a third time.

Politics is a dirty business. Did the FBI sit on the Hunter Biden story? Maybe, sure, I guess they did. But Trump simply isn't doing himself any favors by continuing to demand that, somehow, he was robbed of a second term. You know, maybe he was. But the democrats got away with it. If it happened then the democrats got away with it and it sucks.

Now that the Hunter Biden story is out, though, what Trump should do is shut his mouth about it, declare his candidacy, and run for a second term in 2024.

If what he says is true, he should win in a walk, true?

This fascism garbage is more made up leftist bullshit. It's not going to sell no more than their racism/homophobe crap did. Where do you get the idea I think all Hispanics are the same? It's the Democrats that think all minorities are the same. Treat Hispanics like we do blacks. Give them things and they will always vote for us.

fascism​

[ fash-iz-uhm ]

noun
(sometimes initial capital letter)
a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Now who is it that tried to force people into taking vaccines they didn't want by threatening their jobs and even disallowing unemployment to those fired? Who is it that's trying to get around Congress to spend up to a trillion dollars bailing out student loans? Who is it that wanted to force people to join government healthcare or be fined? Who is it that's using our federal agencies to get his daughters diary back or attack a political foe?

It's the left that are fascists, not the right.
Wow, that’s a grievance list not a political argument.

BTW fascism is on the right of the political spectrum.

I've made no secret of the fact that I voted for Trump twice.

But, I simply can't envision too many scenarios where I would vote for him a third time.

Politics is a dirty business. Did the FBI sit on the Hunter Biden story? Maybe, sure, I guess they did. But Trump simply isn't doing himself any favors by continuing to demand that, somehow, he was robbed of a second term. You know, maybe he was. But the democrats got away with it. If it happened then the democrats got away with it and it sucks.

Now that the Hunter Biden story is out, though, what Trump should do is shut his mouth about it, declare his candidacy, and run for a second term in 2024.

If what he says is true, he should win in a walk, true?
I don’t think he can win under any circumstance but I think your post is entirely sensible.

Forum List

Back