Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

Because he WAS denied his second term. Just because you, the media and democrats openly deny the truth of the matter does not make it false. IT was STOLEN. THE WHOLE WORLD knows this. I support him because 1. He was the best president we have had in a long long time. 2. He was illegitimately denied his second term. 3. The democrats are burning the world down with BidenObama/Harris with war against man and war against God. 4. I am watching the two tier system of justice in this nation, 5, Democrats are brazen and openly hostile to their opposition to the point of endless legal issues and persecution, 6. Democrats are morally wrong to the nth degree. 7. This is a battle for the soul of this nation and it is going to matter to the world.
No, THE WHOLE WORLD does not know the election was stolen. There has been no credible proof offered. No court case and many recounts have failed to find enough election fraud that would have changed the election. You are simply willing to throw our electoral system away based on the word of One Man.

War against God? This is a new one. Could you please provide proof of this?

I'm betting God could defend himself against two people.

Opinions are not facts. Are you aware of the difference?

subset?

You really are an intellect, hahahahaha

Election denier? Is that 14 times for you, Daddy uH'Blivious
Yes, a subset. A form of democracy. I can see why a supporter of a "proud election denier" would be confused as what is and isn't a form of democracy. Let me help you.

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

Vermin are afraid of Trump. So are you.

What kind of idiot thinks a word spoken by Hitler means anyone else who uses the word is channeling Hitler? F’n children.
Everything that Trump states must be demonized. Anything and everything the tyrants can do to Trump and his family is fair game for the Democrats. The democrats are vermin.

54 examples here.

and thats three years old, with a bit of work, more recent stuff to come.
Nostra, I did some reading of the "54 examples" that alleged Trump was somehow responsible in acts of violence committed. The first three "examples" I read showed 2 mass killer/shooters, and the third was just hooliganism. The perpetrators obviously have never even met President Trump, and he certainly didn't have any conversations with such dangerous people because he is in daily contact with our nation's Secret Service people who would not allow such people to come in contact with him whatsoever. Every former President and his family receive the same level of protection, and these dedicated public servants are trained to stop trouble before it starts for the people they protect.

I blame careless reporting on grandiose power trips for blaming President Trump for things his enemies do, as if President Trump had anything at all to do with them. He didn't. Dudmuck, please find other sources than the false narratives that make such grand allegations that are as far from the truth as you can get. Those 54 examples are the sorriest deep state wanna be journalist me-toos I ever heard of.

All these faux trials will be overturned on appeal, vermin.
He lives in Florida and is a golfer. One hot sunny day out in that lovely state will turn a paleface orange, cerise, or red, depending on the angle and sensitive cells in one's facial tissues.

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

People who allow trans freaks into little girls restrooms and fail to defend our sovereign border and fail to prosecute criminals ARE vermin. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and the Orange Baboon-God is right about some of that. Interesting times.

What kind of idiot thinks a word spoken by Hitler means anyone else who uses the word is channeling Hitler? F’n children.
Words are powerful things jackass. Hitler never killed anyone. His WORDS lead to others killing millions

Forum List

Back