Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

"Deplorable" does not dehumanize ya friggin retard.
You are wrong, it is dehumanizing and your opinion doesn’t seem to be correct.

Two kinds of dehumanization were measured, subtle dehumanization and blatant dehumanization. Research postulates that subtle dehumanization can take two forms:

1. Animalistic dehumanization signals a denial of human uniqueness (e.g. those people are uncouth, stupid, deplorable).

When we dehumanize a group we oppose we justify any sort of opposition — including violence.

Clinton began by calling at least half of Donald Trump’s supporters a “basket of deplorables”. More recently she attacked Bernie Sanders’ supporters by suggesting they are “basement dwellers” explaining they somehow they were less than human because they lived in their parents basements. The reason they’re living in their parents basement can be found in the last 8 years of the Democratic Party’s rule of America.

Assuming Bernie supporters represented about half of the Democrat Party and Trump’s basket of deplorables represent about half of the Republican Party — Hillary has managed to dehumanize half of the American electorate. Has this ever happened in history?

Now spin your answer but we all know you are wrong and you tried to dehumanize myself by calling me a retard.

Tucker claimed he has 44 thousand hours of capitol footage.

but the riot at capitol was approx three hours, a simplified timeline shows that it started around 1pm, and Trump told them to go home at 4:17pm.
If I have four hours 9f footage and you have sou4 hours of footage that's 8 hours of footage. How many people were filming? 44 thousand people each with an hour of video is 44 thousand hours of footage.

NOPE! Just another lie you were told by your propagandists, that you believe! BLM/ GEORGE FLOYD were funded by direct donations of citizens and non profit groups...

BULLSHIT

You are totally, completely full of shit.

DONATIONS DIDN'T ARRIVE TILL AFTER THE RIOTS, you shit for brains lying scumbag.

YOU are a fucking liar.

Which is not at all surprising, since you're a dumbass leftard and you'll believe anything you hear from your masters EVEN WHEN IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL and is contradicted by thousands of pieces of evidence.

Leftards are evil fucking scum.

They FUNDED NATIONWIDE RACIAL RIOTS. Because it was the only way they could get Trump out of office.

mods, we NEED a clown emoji for moments like this!

Trump should send Progressives to reeducation camps, right?
No. He should draw and quarter them, and airdrop their rotting carcasses on Seattle.

(Or San Francisco will do).

You assume that you that he had any sanity to begin with.
I don't believe that "vermin" is Trump's term. He was reading that. You can tell he's reading because he's so poor at it. And he simply doesn't possess the intellectual capacity to introduce words like that on his own.

I'm guessing Stephen Miller writes that stuff. Trump's profound insecurity is being leveraged by people like Miller and Bannon to take us back to 30's Europe. Trump is just a feeble, unwitting, desperate pawn in this.

Last edited:
You are wrong, it is dehumanizing and your opinion doesn’t seem to be correct.

Two kinds of dehumanization were measured, subtle dehumanization and blatant dehumanization. Research postulates that subtle dehumanization can take two forms:

1. Animalistic dehumanization signals a denial of human uniqueness (e.g. those people are uncouth, stupid, deplorable).

When we dehumanize a group we oppose we justify any sort of opposition — including violence.

Clinton began by calling at least half of Donald Trump’s supporters a “basket of deplorables”. More recently she attacked Bernie Sanders’ supporters by suggesting they are “basement dwellers” explaining they somehow they were less than human because they lived in their parents basements. The reason they’re living in their parents basement can be found in the last 8 years of the Democratic Party’s rule of America.

Assuming Bernie supporters represented about half of the Democrat Party and Trump’s basket of deplorables represent about half of the Republican Party — Hillary has managed to dehumanize half of the American electorate. Has this ever happened in history?

Now spin your answer but we all know you are wrong and you tried to dehumanize myself by calling me a retard.

You really a. DIG to find that blog post huh?

It's interesting that none of the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies in this thread have expressed any feigned outrage about Trump calling them out as
Marxist communists
If the shoe fits......

:dev3:

It's interesting that none of the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies in this thread have expressed any feigned outrage about Trump calling them out as
Marxist communists
If the shoe fits......

:dev3:
As noted elsewhere, The needle has been pinned for a long time.

Every now and then he does something like this to push it further

I think I'll just stick with the topic of the thread, far more important to the future of this country than the topic to which you're trying to change it.

If you don't like that, too bad.

TYb3kUJ.png

Well, if you’re going to do that, then you miss the point of a discussion. It is you trying to change things. I simply replied to a post you made, now you say “I’m” changing things. No, you made a comment, I addressed it.

Play all the "games" you want. You lose

In this game, everyone loses. You support bidens inciteful rhetoric but come here to blame trump for calling people “vermin”. That’s your right, but it makes you no better than the people you speak out against.

Words are powerful things jackass. Hitler never killed anyone. His WORDS lead to others killing millions
You are gravely mistaken. Hitler is responsible for the war he started in order to "cleanse" Europe of all persons of Jewish extraction, and proceeded to take over neighboring country causing the global catastrophy known as WWII (world war two). The close-to-exact numbers of deaths caused by Hitler exist because the Nazis were proud of their target of their ethnic hatred, the Jews of Europe. Those who weren't murdered along with handicapped German people were forced into the inhumanity of diaspora. The carnage is listed below:

1700217640807.jpeg

Deaths by Country:
CountryMilitary DeathsTotal Civilian and Military Deaths
Albania30,00030,200
Australia39,80040,500
Austria261,000384,700
Belgium12,10086,100
Brazil1,0002,000
Bulgaria22,00025,000
Canada45,40045,400
China3-4,000,00020,000,000
Czechoslovakia25,000345,000
Denmark2,1003,200
Dutch East Indies--3-4,000,000
Estonia--51,000
Ethiopia5,000100,000
Finland95,00097,000
France217,600567,600
French Indochina--1-1,500,000
Germany5,533,0006,600,000-8,800,000
Greece20,000-35,000300,000-800,000
Hungary300,000580,000
India87,0001,500,000-2,500,000
Italy301,400457,000
Japan2,120,0002,600,000-3,100,000
Korea--378,000-473,000
Latvia--227,000
Lithuania--353,000
Luxembourg--2,000
Malaya--100,000
Netherlands17,000301,000
New Zealand11,90011,900
Norway3,0009,500
Papua New Guinea--15,000
Philippines57,000500,000-1,000,000
Poland240,0005,600,000
Romania300,000833,000
Singapore--50,000
South Africa11,90011,900
Soviet Union8,800,000-10,700,00024,000,000
United Kingdom383,600450,700
United States416,800418,500
Yugoslavia446,0001,000,000

Worldwide Casualties*

Battle Deaths15,000,000
Battle Wounded25,000,000
Civilian Deaths45,000,000

*Worldwide casualty estimates vary widely in several sources. The number of civilian deaths in China alone might well be more than 50,000,000.

As noted elsewhere, The needle has been pinned for a long time.

Every now and then he does something like this to push it further
Indeed it has.........

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.
The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.
:evil:

Forum List

Back