Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

You do know that I chose the name 'rumpole' intentionally because I new morons wouldn't be able to resist making fun of the name.

I did that to reveal who the morons were.

Thanks for taking the bait

I now know which group you belong and whom to ignore.

bye bye, moron.
Cool story, Rumphole Vermin.

Calling some a “deplorable” is not dehumanizing. You are a deplorable HUMAN.

Calling someone vermin or “cockroaches” as they did in Rawanda is a different thing altogether.

It is absolutely dehumanizing and an invitation to exterminate that “vermin”

You can keep spewing word salad as long as you want but nothing changes that
Worth repeating

The issue is that 'vermin' is the kind of lingo demagogues like Hitler used.

'Deplorable' just doesn't have the demagogue-ish punch they lust for.

It's something like an American politician might say.

Come to think of it, one particular American politician did say it.
/——-/ What Hitler said was Ungeziefer. He used it to describe a religious group who never caused him harm.
Trump was referring to his political enemies trying to destroy him, so the word vermin fits.

That makes sense to you?

Amazing
/——/ Yes, but I understand it’s over your head that the two used the word in different ways. I’m sure Biden and Hitler have used the same words.

1700441388287.png

Political enemies trying to put a former president in jail for bullshit political nonsense so he can’t campaign, I’d call them vermin too

Trump is the same person I didn't vote for in 2016 (Jill Stein) and did in 2020.

I like Jill, a lot, but the only reason I did not vote for her because a vote for her helped Trump by one vote. I'm a practical man, not a idealist. If I voted my ideals, I'd be active in the Green Party. But,. since they have no caucus in any of the legislatures across the land, I do not see the point. In fact, there are only two parties that have a substantive caucus in all the legislatures across America. I picked the one that's closest to the Green Party, and that's Democrats. It's the same reason Steve Schmidt left the GOP for the DNC, which is that the GOP now is farther away from him than the DNC is, and the libertarian party has no caucus to speak of, either.

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

Trump has said some of the most ridiculous comments. I remember when he said Robert Deniro was really not that smart. He called Deniro a very low IQ individual. Robert Deniro is one of the most accomplished actors ever. Academy awards for best actor and best supporting actor, Golden Globe award for best actor . He has been nominated for best actor close to a dozen times. This is someone who is not that smart and has a low IQ? Really? Sounds like a very brilliant man to me, but not in Trump's screwy logic. I don't know if he realizes how stupid his comments sound sometimes.

I like Jill, a lot, but the only reason I did not vote for her because a vote for her helped Trump by one vote. I'm a practical man, not a idealist. If I voted my ideals, I'd be active in the Green Party. But,. since they have no caucus in any of the legislatures across the land, I do not see the point. In fact, there are only two parties that have a substantive caucus in all the legislatures across America. I picked the one that's closest to the Green Party, and that's Democrats. It's the same reason Steve Schmidt left the GOP for the DNC, which is that the GOP now is farther away from him than the DNC is, and the libertarian party has no caucus to speak of, either.
It's interesting that you only have a problem with the word "vermin", yet you totally ignored the other descriptors of you and the rest of the vermin leftists: "Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin."

Those rolled right off your back like water on a duck....

Forum List

Back