Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

Trump has said some of the most ridiculous comments. I remember when he said Robert Deniro was really not that smart. He called Deniro a very low IQ individual. Robert Deniro is one of the most accomplished actors ever. Academy awards for best actor and best supporting actor, Golden Globe award for best actor . He has been nominated for best actor close to a dozen times. This is someone who is not that smart and has a low IQ? Really? Sounds like a very brilliant man to me, but not in Trump's screwy logic. I don't know if he realizes how stupid his comments sound sometimes.
/----/ Being paid to pretend to be someone else, repeating words someone else wrote, and standing where they are told to stand by a director isn't a sign of a high IQ.
Have you ever heard some of the actors speak without a script? Sure, a few actors have advanced degrees; most are high school graduates, then attended acting schools.
But, for the most part, actors are only good at remembering lines, assuming another identity, and looking good on camera.
And before you come back with a snarky reply - no, I couldn't be an actor.

"God created the sun, the stars, the heavens and the earth, and then made Adam and Eve. The Bible never says anything about dinosaurs. You can't say there were dinosaurs when you never saw them. Somebody actually saw Adam and Eve eating apples. No one ever saw a Tyrannosaurus rex." - Carl Everett

"I actually don't like thinking. I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don't. I do not like to think at all." Kayne West

It's interesting that you only have a problem with the word "vermin", yet you totally ignored the other descriptors of you and the rest of the vermin leftists: "Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin."

Those rolled right off your back like water on a duck....
... because the Dems are none of that other than "Radical Left," the which you have no idea what that means.

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

Trump is definitely a modern day Hitler. A vote for Trump, is a vote against the United States of America.

/——-/ What Hitler said was Ungeziefer. He used it to describe a religious group who never caused him harm.
Trump was referring to his political enemies trying to destroy him, so the word vermin fits.

Since those folks were righteous in trying to destroy him, he was the vermin, not them, and the same holds true in the case of Trump

Don’t ..care…about….trump…

What I do care about is the lefts crusade against the right, with all of their hateful things they say and then come here and get upset because someone compared how they live to vermin.
How partisan of you to ignore Trump's hateful rhetoric which has been going on since he started campaigning before the 2016 election, the kind of hateful rhetoric rare in the annals of candidates for president and Presidents, themselves. The 'crusade' is against Trump. Hell, one of the salient reasons the MAGA crowd loves him because he traffics in hateful weasel words against the left, he 'owns the libs' and that is why they like about him. Naturally, they don't have the wisdom to grasp that that is a terrible quality for president (and don't make the false equivalency about Biden's remarks about MAGA, it's nothing compared to Trump's years of hateful rhetoric, nothing compared to it).

Moreover, Trump spends more time talking about himself than any other candidate in history, it's all about Trump. If he touts something he has done, it's not about what he has done for you, it's that HE has done it, and if he did it, it's amazing, historic, not to mention a weird obsession on crowd sizes, proving that he is one of the most insecure presidents in history, that he thinks his self worth depends more on crowd size than his conviction, and speaking of which, he has very little.

Not only that, according to Trump, nobody knows more about anything and everything than he does.

And, of course, it must be true, he said so.

What a buffoon, and you ignore what is right before your eyes?

clearly the man has self worth and self esteem problems. No doubt people told him while he was growing up that he was stupid, and he now has this self esteem issue that is risen to being pathological. He incessantly must tell us he is great, he is rich, he is the best, blah blah blah blah fucking blah. It's nauseating and you guys like this moron? I'm talking so stupid it's criminal.

By the way, they were right.

Last edited:
Since those folks were righteous in trying to destroy him, he was the vermin, not them, and the same holds true in the case of Trump
/——/ Can you repost in plain English explaining who“those folks”are? Who is “he” and “them?” We’re not mind readers.

/----/ Being paid to pretend to be someone else, repeating words someone else wrote, and standing where they are told to stand by a director isn't a sign of a high IQ.
Have you ever heard some of the actors speak without a script? Sure, a few actors have advanced degrees; most are high school graduates, then attended acting schools.
But, for the most part, actors are only good at remembering lines, assuming another identity, and looking good on camera.
And before you come back with a snarky reply - no, I couldn't be an actor.

"God created the sun, the stars, the heavens and the earth, and then made Adam and Eve. The Bible never says anything about dinosaurs. You can't say there were dinosaurs when you never saw them. Somebody actually saw Adam and Eve eating apples. No one ever saw a Tyrannosaurus rex." - Carl Everett

"I actually don't like thinking. I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don't. I do not like to think at all." Kayne West
Ok I see what your saying it is very easy for someone with a low IQ to win an academy award for best actor and to be able to remember all kinds of lines. Yeah that logic makes perfect sense.

I like Jill, a lot, but the only reason I did not vote for her because a vote for her helped Trump by one vote.
Then I proudly helped save this country from having Hillary Clinton at the wheel.
Not as crooked as Joe but much more evil.....
download.jpeg

How partisan of you to ignore Trump's hateful rhetoric which has been going on since he started campaigning before the 2016 election, the kind of hateful rhetoric rare in the annals of candidates for president and Presidents, themselves. The 'crusade' is against Trump. Hell, one of the salient reasons the MAGA crowd loves him because he traffics in hateful weasel words against the left, he 'owns the libs' and that is why they like about him. Naturally, they don't have the wisdom to grasp that that is a terrible quality for president (and don't make the false equivalency about Biden's remarks about MAGA, it's nothing compared to Trump's years of hateful rhetoric, nothing compared to it).

Moreover, Trump spends more time talking about himself than any other candidate in history, it's all about Trump. If he touts something he has done, it's not about what he has done for you, it's that HE has done it, and if he did it, it's amazing, historic, not to mention a weird obsession on crowd sizes, proving that he is one of the most insecure presidents in history, that he thinks his self worth depends more on crowd size than his conviction, and speaking of which, he has very little.

Not only that, according to Trump, nobody knows more about anything and everything than he does.

And, of course, it must be true, he said so.

What a buffoon, and you ignore what is right before your eyes?

clearly the man has self worth and self esteem problems. No doubt people told him while he was growing up that he was stupid, and he now has this self esteem issue that is risen to being pathological. He incessantly must tell us he is great, he is rich, he is the best, blah blah blah blah fucking blah. It's nauseating and you guys like this moron? I'm talking so stupid it's criminal.

By the way, they were right.

Are you really going to compare trumps pet names for people to the lefts onslaught of attacks designed to destroy a man both financially and politically? Really?

Please tell me, who started the attacks? Trump or the left? Hint..trump was loved by the left until he ran for president. It was the dems who fired the first shot vowing to impeach him almost immediately after announcing his candidacy for president.

If he touts something he has done, it's not about what he has done for you, it's that HE has done it, and if he did it, it's amazing, historic, not to mention a weird obsession on crowd sizes,

So? Who cares. Yes, trump is a narcissist…so is Biden, Biden just doesn’t wear it on his sleeve. You HAVE to be a narcissist to believe YOU are THE GUY who can run the country better than anyone else…it’s kind of who they are.

and don't make the false equivalency about Biden's remarks about MAGA,

Really? Are you trying to remove an argument by stating it before hand? Yes, I will mention his remarks about maga because it’s not becoming if a president to make banker statements about half the country like that (and don’t mention trumps blanket statements about Biden because it’s nothing compared to what Biden has said…)

Naturally, they don't have the wisdom to grasp that that is a terrible quality for president

Really? Because there are those who think he made a great president, however, all that needs to be decided at the ballot box. Trying to get him removed from the ballot or disqualify him from running because YOU don’t like who he is, is not the right way to do it. Guess what, there are many who think Biden has terrible qualities for president…should the right make attempts to do what they are doing to trump? Nope, if he’s your guy then he’s your guy, just like trump is the guy for the right.

clearly the man has self worth and self esteem problems. No doubt people told him while he was growing up that he was stupid, and he now has this self esteem issue that is risen to being pathological.

And now you’re just making things up, simply because you just hate him so much. You don’t know him, or who said what to him, so why even say that, you haven’t the slightest clue what trumps childhood was like…

Are you really going to compare trumps pet names for people to the lefts onslaught of attacks designed to destroy a man both financially and politically? Really?
No
Please tell me, who started the attacks? Trump or the left? Hint..trump was loved by the left until he ran for president. It was the dems who fired the first shot vowing to impeach him almost immediately after announcing his candidacy for president.

He wasn't 'loved', he was an amusement on TV shows. That's about it.
So? Who cares. Yes, trump is a narcissist…so is Biden, Biden just doesn’t wear it on his sleeve. You HAVE to be a narcissist to believe YOU are THE GUY who can run the country better than anyone else…it’s kind of who they are.

Really? Are you trying to remove an argument by stating it before hand? Yes, I will mention his remarks about maga because it’s not becoming if a president to make banker statements about half the country like that (and don’t mention trumps blanket statements about Biden because it’s nothing compared to what Biden has said…)

Really? Because there are those who think he made a great president, however, all that needs to be decided at the ballot box. Trying to get him removed from the ballot or disqualify him from running because YOU don’t like who he is, is not the right way to do it. Guess what, there are many who think Biden has terrible qualities for president…should the right make attempts to do what they are doing to trump? Nope, if he’s your guy then he’s your guy, just like trump is the guy for the right.
He's the worst president in history. Do some research.
And now you’re just making things up, simply because you just hate him so much. You don’t know him, or who said what to him, so why even say that, you haven’t the slightest clue what trumps childhood was like…
It's not in a vacuum, this is certain.

Ok I see what your saying it is very easy for someone with a low IQ to win an academy award for best actor and to be able to remember all kinds of lines. Yeah that logic makes perfect sense.
/——/ Yeah, I’m saying actors don’t need a high IQ to do their jobs well, just natural ability and good training. Academy awards are given for acting abilities, not for IQ. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Forum List

Back