Trump Camp Walks Back His Claim That He 'Never' Spoke With FL AG Pam Bondi

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010

Source: Talking Points Memo
The Donald Trump campaign Tuesday walked back remarks the GOP nominee made Monday denying any communications with Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi before his 2013 donation in support of her campaign.

According to Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks, when Trump told reporters he "never" spoke to Bondi about "it," he meant that he never spoke to her about Trump University, which Bondi was considering suing at the time of the contribution. “His comments were in reference to any discussion about Trump University — not the donation,” Hicks told Politico.

In a separate AP report Tuesday, Hicks was unable to elaborate on the content of their conversation.

"I don't think this was a lengthy, memorable call," Hicks said. "Mr. Trump talks to a hundred people in any given day. So, I don't know if I will be able to provide that information. That's not exactly a realistic or reasonable request."

-snip-

Read more: Trump Camp Walks Back His Claim That He 'Never' Spoke With FL AG Pam Bondi

What he did was illegal as hell and if it is found to be a BRIBE = prison time.

The Donald Trump campaign Tuesday walked back remarks the GOP nominee made Monday denying any communications with Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi before his 2013 donation in support of her campaign.

According to Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks, when Trump told reporters he "never" spoke to Bondi about "it," he meant that he never spoke to her about Trump University, which Bondi was considering suing at the time of the contribution. “His comments were in reference to any discussion about Trump University — not the donation,” Hicks told Politico.

In a separate AP report Tuesday, Hicks was unable to elaborate on the content of their conversation.

"I don't think this was a lengthy, memorable call," Hicks said. "Mr. Trump talks to a hundred people in any given day. So, I don't know if I will be able to provide that information. That's not exactly a realistic or reasonable request."

-snip-

Read more: Trump Camp Walks Back His Claim That He 'Never' Spoke With FL AG Pam Bondi

She's the one who forwarded him the debate complaint letter from the NFL, right?

Bondi's the one who would REALLY be in legal trouble, right?

Bondi's the one who would REALLY be in legal trouble, right?

Of course not. Bribery is a crime for both parties involved.

Remember the situation in Texas too.

Former Texas official says he was told to drop Trump University probe

A Texas official was ready to charge Trump U, until he got a stand down order from the Texas AG, who had just been given a big donation by trump.

If the name Clinton had been involved, she'd be in jail by now. Trump, however, gets a free pass for criminal behavior by the corrupt press, his corrupt fans and corrupt Republican state officials. He's literally the most corrupt person to ever run for president. That should be the daily media story, but the media would rather talk about how Clinton coughed, and that she didn't smile sincerely.

-snip-

She's the one who forwarded him the debate complaint letter from the NFL, right?

The 25,000 dollars quite possibly was a bribe to drop her investigation on his fraudulent university.

-snip-

Is there a legitimate source for this?

Hate sites are notoriously unreliable.

-snip-

That is real pay-to-play - and both Trump and Bondi should be prosecuted.

-snip-

Ask and ye shall receive
Florida AG asked Trump for donation before nixing fraud case

-snip-

Then prosecute.

-snip-

Ask and ye shall receive

So, if all aspects are found true, the Trump charity will lose 503 (c) tax exemption.

Not exactly what the hate site and the hack OP were claiming, now is it? :dunno:

-snip-

Then prosecute.

Well, that's the rub - the most they can do is seek revocation of tax exempt status for the charity. There is nothing to "prosecute."

Trump for prison 2016!

If What Trump has done deserves prison, then say Hello to Hitlery's future
guillotineanim.gif

-snip-

Then prosecute.

He has already been charged 2,500 dollars and likely will be prosecuted if the entire justice system isn't on his pay roll.

-snip-

Ask and ye shall receive

So, if all aspects are found true, the Trump charity will lose 503 (c) tax exemption.

Not exactly what the hate site and the hack OP were claiming, now is it? :dunno:

The link didn't say those were the ONLY things that could happen.

How many Secs. of State have been caught taking hammers to their 13+ electronic devices? You consider that normal behavior?

Forum List

Back