Trump Challenges Hillary To Release Her List of USSC Judge nominees

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump demonstrated exactly what he stands for / supports by releasing his list of USSC Nominees for when he becomes President. The list of candidates is a direct reflection of who he is and what he stands for....and he just challenged Hillary to show the country what she really stands for by releasing the list of her preferred nominees....

...followed by the sound of crickets from the Hillary camp....

Trump Challenges Hillary to Make a Judicial List

Trump demonstrated exactly what he stands for / supports by releasing his list of USSC Nominees for when he becomes President. The list of candidates is a direct reflection of who he is and what he stands for....and he just challenged Hillary to show the country what she really stands for by releasing the list of her preferred nominees....

...followed by the sound of crickets from the Hillary camp....

Trump Challenges Hillary to Make a Judicial List

I think she should pull a Trump and say she won't release her list until he releases his tax forms.....

Nah....she is too classy to act like Trump.

If pressed she will say she is undergoing a security review and naming judges could be considered interfering with the process...wouldn't be prudent...no....

I think she should pull a Trump and say she won't release her list until he releases his tax forms.....

Maybe Trump should say he'll release his tax returns when Hillary releases the transcripts for the secret speeches she gave to banks.

So how soon before she releases her list of judges?

I would guess after the DNC Conference- if she does then.

Like Trump's tax returns, voters can decide whether they want to see them or not.

No one except liberals give a rat's butt about Trump's tax returns, but Hillary's USSC nominee list would go a LONG way in defining her priorities and agenda.

Trump copy n pasted a list from some righty think tanks .

Hill should release one nAme. That dude obama nominated .

No one except liberals give a rat's butt about Trump's tax returns, but Hillary's USSC nominee list would go a LONG way in defining her priorities and agenda.

Lol! You harp on and on about her fucking speeches , but trump taxes don't matter!?

So how soon before she releases her list of judges?

I doubt she will. Her strategy has been to ignore Trump's attempts to react everything he says.

I don't remember any previous presidential candidate offering up a list of SC choices. This sounds like this is an "adviser" driven question. Maybe it is Trump's camp offering a bone to the GOP leadership in Congress. She can easily string this out past November.

Lol! You harp on and on about her fucking speeches , but trump taxes don't matter!?
You quoted me talking about her USSC nominees yet talked about her speeches? ADD is a bi@tch!

Honestly I could care less about Hillary's speeches. Nothing would surprise me, I'm not entitled to them, and I simply don't care.

Actually, the rumor mill has it that Hillary might actually name Obama, as he himself told a reporter that being offered such a position would be 'interesting'. This, of course, led the conspiracy theorists into speculating that Hillary was floating the possibility of a USSC appointment out to Barry in return for his ensuring the FBI investigation goes away without any repercussions.

160519-trump-reveals-potential-scotus-picks_zpsazpuxfjz.jpg

Actually, the rumor mill has it that Hillary might actually name Obama, as he himself told a reporter that being offered such a position would be 'interesting'. This, of course, led the conspiracy theorists into speculating that Hillary was floating the possibility of a USSC appointment out to Barry in return for his ensuring the FBI investigation goes away without any repercussions.
I would love for him to be nominated just to see you nutters lose your minds :thup:

No Trump supporters give a damn what Trump releases or doesn't release- says or doesn't say.

But like I said- in the end the voters decide whether or not they want to see tax returns (why is Trump the only candidate who wont' release his tax returns.....) or a list of potential nominees that can be ignored immediately after the election.

LOL....that would be lovely just to watch all of the Right Wing Nutjob heads explode.

Suddenly you would be regretting that the Senate didn't do their job regarding Supreme Court nominations....

You know, nobody has even gotten to the general election yet, and Trump is arguing about SC nominations already?

I think that he should be more concerned with giving us actual policy, rather than trying to play politics with the SC nominations.

Saying who you're going to appoint before you even have the actual nomination is like saying you're going to be boss and appoint a whole bunch of people to various positions, before you even get to the job interview.

Forum List

Back