TRUMP changes his mind about early voting--encourages it enthusiastically!

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I am all for early voting, but I am not in favor of voting by mail because I have lost a lot of mail sending it through the post office.

WHoever wrote this is either a moron or a Leftist. Probably both.

The Trump campaign was opposed to MASSIVE MAIL-IN BALLOTING in 2020 - rightly so, because that is how the election was stolen.

But once it is in place and CANNOT BE CHANGED IN TIME FOR NOVEMBER, he encourages it for THIS TIME.

But I guess that is waaaaaaaaaaay too complex a thought process for a Leftist to grasp.

WHoever wrote this is either a moron or a Leftist. Probably both.

The Trump campaign was opposed to MASSIVE MAIL-IN BALLOTING in 2020 - rightly so, because that is how the election was stolen.

But once it is in place and CANNOT BE CHANGED IN TIME FOR NOVEMBER, he encourages it for THIS TIME.

But I guess that is waaaaaaaaaaay too complex a thought process for a Leftist to grasp.
wrote what? the article cited?

In any case, the dims always do this thing where they call people at all hours and get them to commit to voting.. Then they tell them to vote early (preferably often?). Then also Rs don't run campaign ads until right b4 Nov 4 or 5 or whatever... which means that many voters don't even hear from the Rs before they vote!

So yeh, VOTE EARLY

Besides, I heard a story about how

on Election Day in some town or another there was big snowstorm and people couldn't get to the polls.

Get er done!

I am all for early voting, but I am not in favor of voting by mail because I have lost a lot of mail sending it through the post office.
Nope, embrace ALL of it. Early voting, mail in voting, ballot harvesting….AAAALLLLLL of it. Everything the dems did in 2020, the repubs need to do in 2024

VEVO!!

Nope, embrace ALL of it. Early voting, mail in voting, ballot harvesting….AAAALLLLLL of it. Everything the dems did in 2020, the repubs need to do in 2024

VEVO!!
Do you also ask Trump if it's ok to wipe your ass? How long do you wait for an answer?

The dems handed us a greased rope to hang them what with early in-person voting so I say we use it.....Tote right leaning voters to the polls. ;)

Early in-person voting in Virginia starts on Sept. 20th.
WAY too early

When the blob was authorizing not one but two stimulus checks, they were mailed in tens of thousands of cases.... If the mail can handle tens of thousands of thousand dollar checks...it can handle ballots.

Hey, Mr. ass wipe. Why would you be against the Trump machine using the same vote-harvesting tactics as you left-wing liberals? What goes around comes around.
The left didn't "harvest" votes, idiot.

I know that bullshit has been spoonfed to you for years by Trump & his patsies but for once try to think for yourself. If you're capable.

Forum List

Back