Trump: Civil War

Why will there be an uprising of the left to put down when the only ones talking about Civil war are you d1c suckers???
If the coup attempted by the left has to be explained to you the answer is above your head
Due process is exactly the opposite of a "coup", ya dummy.
LOL kavanaugh was guilty even though he was innocent you must believe the woman. Trump is guilty we just got to find the crime yeah that's what they call due process
Nice spin. But still, due process is not a coup. You are embarrassing yourself.
How was what we witnessed a spin?
Your spin is irrelevant.

France is going to help us again?
The military doesn't need up to put down the uprising of the left

I see......
"The freedom of our nation wasn’t secured by sideline sitters, and neutral parties."

but didn't that freedom apply to everyone?
including the sideline sitters?

If you are going to DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS this time around I'll assume that I will get those same rights and freedoms....

else.....you are NOT defending "freedom of our nation" but fascism and tyranny....
It's your side that has been attempting a coup

I don't believe it is a COUP.

The only reason you DO believe it is a coup is because you want to kill people.
Your beliefs is not needed for it to be happening

your beliefs are not needed for it to be nonsense.

after all, you have shown repeatedly that you believe lies....

I think democrats better go back to being beta before it’s to late
I think it is ironic that it the ones who constantly accused the other side of violence are the ones constantly advocating violence over law.
I never asked for these laws.. when do I get a vote or a chance to talk? With out democrats shutting down my speech?
Aren't you talking now??

Just because no one pays attention to that dumb shit you talking doesn't mean your free speech is being denied.....

Just brilliant, Mr President.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews
7:11 PM - Sep 29, 2019
Inciting violence -- yet another reason to impeach him.

I think it is ironic that it the ones who constantly accused the other side of violence are the ones constantly advocating violence over law.
I never asked for these laws.. when do I get a vote or a chance to talk? With out democrats shutting down my speech?

fkn idiot.

NOBODY has shut down your free speech.

liar.

BTW.....you are one of those lunatics who keep threatening violence against liberals. Tell me....how much free speech will they have if you kill them?

The freedom of our nation wasn’t secured by sideline sitters, and neutral parties. Love it or hate it. The future will be determined by those who have the will to act. And neutral parties will be subject to the will of the victorious...
PussyBitch, impeachment is not an uprising. It's a Constitutional remedy for a criminal president.

Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
The United States military vs. Trump`s Walmart militia. Where can I place my bet?

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
The United States military vs. Trump`s Walmart militia. Where can I place my bet?

You'd lose. This isn't Obama's gay and trans military anymore. Trump has more support from the military than any recent President.
Bet they won't help him destroy the Constitution.
It's the Dems that are trying to destroy the Constitution. Name one thing he's done in order to try and Destroy our constitutional rights.

"He took away my right to have Hillary for President...:206:"

:laughing0301:

THAT is HILARIOUS!

You'd lose. This isn't Obama's gay and trans military anymore. Trump has more support from the military than any recent President.
Bet they won't help him destroy the Constitution.
It's the Dems that are trying to destroy the Constitution. Name one thing he's done in order to try and Destroy our constitutional rights.

I don't have time today...

But I bet we could catch Trump breaking or undermining(e.g. talking about breaking it at a rally, press conference...) amendments of the constitution... Starting with the first, how far can you go down...

I can get to the 12th... Can you beat that..

You still didn't name something he specifically did to try and take away anyone's constitutional rights.

And pussy hats and "Hate has no Home here" signs. Which means agree with us or die from too many lattes.
Why would dems have to do anything, its your cult leader who is promising a Civil War......that means "YOU" are supposed to attack those dems with the funny hats and dildos you love so much

No, you idiot. One of yours already fired the first shot.

Suspect killed after Steve Scalise, 4 others shot at baseball practice

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews

Doubt it.
All the fat. Boy supporters are on SS and Medicare.
1/4 of his nazi rally white boys trail around, have been to 20 and are on disability.
Hardly a tuned fighting force

+++++++++++++++++

If Trump is impeached, I will consider it to be the end of me having even the hope of having my interests ever represented in national policy.

I will consider the political process from this point on, to be a show, just going though the motions, with everyone knowing that no outsider will ever be allowed to upset the status quo.

And I think at least, tens of millions of Americans will feel the same way.
So revolt then, Correll :rolleyes:

Partisans are so lame.
WTF are you then bed wetter? You libturd pseudo "moderates" are just as pathetic as the neo-bolshevik democrooks.
Hilarious sense of humor.
College again?
Trump u?
Does this pathetic humor go down well at zero college rube meetings?

And yet you are still mystified why people are honked off. It must be because people lowered the 'bar' for Trump. That must be it.
And it happens again. Right away.

I never said I'm "still mystified why people are honked off".

You just made that up. You didn't quote me, because you couldn't.

Why can't you people ever just be honest?

What's wrong with you?

Try post number 1. You created a thread about Trump retweeting the obvious. Then you act like it is egregious and have no idea why he would do it. People are trying to help you here. The acts of 'Your' party are tearing the country apart, so you troll and act like you have no idea what is going on.
You could either quote or ask. It couldn't be more simple.

There's no reason for you to be ignorant. That's your choice.

You sure do whine a lot about my posts.

Fine, I'll ask you a straight up question. Do you believe the democrat attacks of Russia collusion, the attack on Kavanaugh, or the Ukranian whistleblower are legit? Normally you say it is all 'winger' make believe dreamed up on AM radio.
Their actions on Russia and Kavanaugh were motivated by partisan politics.

No doubt so is this Ukranian story, although we don't have enough facts yet to know if the story actually has teeth.

Anything else?

Wow, you shocked me. I didn't think you would go there. lol I do kinda feel like a wheeny now. I'm still going to have to jab you a bit though, because you know what this means. It means you agree with Rush Limbaugh on at least two, possibly three major points. It isn't too late you know, you can still join us. If you tally the list, you might be surprised on how many points we agree on.

And it happens again. Right away.

I never said I'm "still mystified why people are honked off".

You just made that up. You didn't quote me, because you couldn't.

Why can't you people ever just be honest?

What's wrong with you?

Try post number 1. You created a thread about Trump retweeting the obvious. Then you act like it is egregious and have no idea why he would do it. People are trying to help you here. The acts of 'Your' party are tearing the country apart, so you troll and act like you have no idea what is going on.

Fine, I'll ask you a straight up question. Do you believe the democrat attacks of Russia collusion, the attack on Kavanaugh, or the Ukranian whistleblower are legit? Normally you say it is all 'winger' make believe dreamed up on AM radio.

No doubt so is this Ukranian story, although we don't have enough facts yet to know if the story actually has teeth.

Anything else?

Wow, you shocked me. I didn't think you would go there. lol I do kinda feel like a wheeny now. I'm still going to have to jab you a bit though, because you know what this means. It means you agree with Rush Limbaugh on at least two, possibly three major points. It isn't too late you know, you can still join us. If you tally the list, you might be surprised on how many points we agree on.
No, I'm afraid I'm a hopeless case. I'm so sick of the behaviors of both ends of the spectrum that the last thing I want to do is attach myself to either.

Here's how I see things, in a nutshell: The Left has wrecked our culture, the Right has wrecked our socio-economics. Both of those are absolutely unforgivable offenses in my book. And BOTH ends have wrecked our politics. That's been a team effort.

So I'll just stumble along, leaning Left somewhat, but I've got no use for either tribe.

The freedom of our nation wasn’t secured by sideline sitters, and neutral parties. Love it or hate it. The future will be determined by those who have the will to act. And neutral parties will be subject to the will of the victorious...
PussyBitch, impeachment is not an uprising. It's a Constitutional remedy for a criminal president.
YTou leftist have been up in arms since 2016 and this witch hunt is just that a witch hunt C un T anytime YOU LIKE.

Anything else?

No, I'm afraid I'm a hopeless case. I'm so sick of the behaviors of both ends of the spectrum that the last thing I want to do is attach myself to either.

Here's how I see things, in a nutshell: The Left has wrecked our culture, the Right has wrecked our socio-economics. Both of those are absolutely unforgivable offenses in my book. And BOTH ends have wrecked our politics. That's been a team effort.

So I'll just stumble along, leaning Left somewhat, but I've got no use for either tribe.
dude a little FYI you are about as left as they come.

+++++++++++++++++
Inciting violence -- yet another reason to impeach him.
Well C un T most of your democrats should be removed and obama should get some jail time

Democrats have never been the betas kid.

Right....:21:

You morons and your Russian meme.

You kids really fell for that crap lock, stock, and barrel didn't you.

Thanks for proving just how ignorant you are. So Barack Obama was a Russian memester?

What a fucking idiot. :laughing0301:

Barack Obama on Twitter
Do you really think that's what I was saying?

You really are stupid.

YTou leftist have been up in arms since 2016 and this witch hunt is just that a witch hunt C un T anytime YOU LIKE.
PussyBitch be like :206:

I started mine I follow confront antifa looking links when they are alone.. let’s say most run through traffic.
I say “ hey you one of them antifa fags” lol
See ya

Forum List

Back