Trump: Civil War

Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
The United States military vs. Trump`s Walmart militia. Where can I place my bet?

You actually think the military would be on YOUR side?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It'd be about a 50/50 split.

Laughably false, considering vets voted 2-1 Trump over Clinton: Why US veterans voted 2-to-1 for Donald Trump

But hell, let's assume it's true. That still doesn't put you anywhere near equal footing. Would you like to know why? I'll tell you: Because the core of your "base" is concentrated in major cities. They are easy targets to rain hellfire on, and more importantly easy to cut off. All the "flyover country" that your side loves to excoriate? That's where all your food comes from, numbnuts. We don't even have to fire a shot to throw you into complete and utter chaos. All we have to do is stop the trucks - and every single one of your utopian leftist metro bubbles becomes a mini-Bosnia in 72 hours. You'll be knee deep in bodies before you can even sneeze at the "racist rural right wingers".

Keep poking the bear, though.

does killing democrats and liberals give you a hard-on?

you are a sick piece of conservative shit.

and a traitor

I'm a traitor? Exactly what am I betraying?

I stand for the Constitution and the Judeo-Christian principles this nation was FOUNDED on. What the fuck do you stand for? Undermining the electoral process, appeasing non-citizens, and baby butchering?

Piss off.

Laughably false, considering vets voted 2-1 Trump over Clinton: Why US veterans voted 2-to-1 for Donald Trump

But hell, let's assume it's true. That still doesn't put you anywhere near equal footing. Would you like to know why? I'll tell you: Because the core of your "base" is concentrated in major cities. They are easy targets to rain hellfire on, and more importantly easy to cut off. All the "flyover country" that your side loves to excoriate? That's where all your food comes from, numbnuts. We don't even have to fire a shot to throw you into complete and utter chaos. All we have to do is stop the trucks - and every single one of your utopian leftist metro bubbles becomes a mini-Bosnia in 72 hours. You'll be knee deep in bodies before you can even sneeze at the "racist rural right wingers".

Keep poking the bear, though.

Couple of things. I don't have a base.
And thanks for sharing your Utopian wet dream with the rest of the board.

"I have no argument"

Thought so.
Who will be the ones killing the kids of the Dems??

Or do you think Civil Wars only involve adults??

You're asking the wrong question. The real question is: Who's kids am I willing to fight for, yours or mine?

Welcome to war, cupcake. If yours must die so that mine may live, so be it. I'd expect nothing less from the other side.
There aint no war except the one inside --- between you and the latent homosexual inside you...

Don't project your personal problems on me. If you wanna smoke pole I ain't gonna stop you.

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
Then there are the antifa goon squads....But they'll run like the little pussies that they are, the moment the first shot is fired.
Who's gonna fire it Junior? You kiddos will all be hiding.

It's so funny.

When there's a mass shooting all of a sudden democrats/liberals are very violent and are the shooter.

When they talk about a "civil war" all of a sudden democrats/liberals are not violent and would bring cardboard.

These people need to get together, agree on one lie then stick to it. All this changing of lies when it's convenient for them is getting ridiculous.
I've been pointing that out to them for years.

I don't think they can figure it out.

Last edited:
Technically, wasn't it the Democrats who started the last civil war too?

[

1) I'm referencing ideology. You're the idiot who keeps trying to dictate this conversation be based on race, typical leftist tactic. Where did I mention blacks? I didn't. You inferred it. Racist.
2) And again.
3) Again with identity politics, but now it's the gays. I never said a word about gays, now did I? You inferred it. AGAIN. Bigot.
4) Maybe you're not aware, but being a natural born citizen IS a requirement to hold the office of the President and requesting proof of such is perfectly rational. (Protip: Tax returns are NOT).
5) Your rebuttal is... to "reeeee" about a hat.

A. FUCKING. HAT.

God you're pathetic.

If it isn't poor disenfranchised whiteys, who is it then? If it isn't them - as you are inferring - then your whole rant is moot.

And yes, I know you are playing a pathetic one-upmanship game that nobody is falling for..

Last edited:
Just brilliant, Mr President.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews
7:11 PM - Sep 29, 2019

If Trump is impeached, I will consider it to be the end of me having even the hope of having my interests ever represented in national policy.

I will consider the political process from this point on, to be a show, just going though the motions, with everyone knowing that no outsider will ever be allowed to upset the status quo.

And I think at least, tens of millions of Americans will feel the same way.
So revolt then, Correll :rolleyes:

Partisans are so lame.

Supporting the Constitution from destruction isn't a "revolt," quite the opposite,

The Communists are waging a civil war. Thus far it has been a disinformation and propaganda war, supported by the little Goebbels of the leftist press. Should these traitors take it to the next level, it is incumbent upon the decent men of this nation to stop the treason that is the democrat. Too many have died for this nation to allow it to be overthrown without a fight. This is the second time democrats have waged a civil war, there will not be a third.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews

If Trump is impeached, I will consider it to be the end of me having even the hope of having my interests ever represented in national policy.

I will consider the political process from this point on, to be a show, just going though the motions, with everyone knowing that no outsider will ever be allowed to upset the status quo.

And I think at least, tens of millions of Americans will feel the same way.
So revolt then, Correll :rolleyes:

Partisans are so lame.

Supporting the Constitution from destruction isn't a "revolt," quite the opposite,

The Communists are waging a civil war. Thus far it has been a disinformation and propaganda war, supported by the little Goebbels of the leftist press. Should these traitors take it to the next level, it is incumbent upon the decent men of this nation to stop the treason that is the democrat. Too many have died for this nation to allow it to be overthrown without a fight. This is the second time democrats have waged a civil war, there will not be a third.
You live on an imaginary planet totally misinformed fear and hate mongered, super duper.. better get some more tin foil and get back on the meds.....by the way, Communists believe in a dictatorship that owns all business and industry and you can't find any Democrats who believe that. Basically no Americans believe that. The entire world of law enforcement and respected media thinks you are nuts. How many phony scandals is this?

There won’t be a civil war. Rightwingers are pussies. They’ll just continue to mass murder preschoolers, high schoolers, church and synagogue goers, and families at festivals.

At least those groups have a fighting chance, unlike the 50 million or so helpless unborn whose blood is on your hands.

+++++++++++++++++

Funny how the Left openly declared Civil War against Trump, republicans and his supporters three years ago and NO ONE HARDLY RAISED AN EYEBROW. And they have waged it (viciously) ever since.

Now that Trump rightly points out that the constitutional patriots of this country seeking a return to a People's Government back to them as the Founders intended in the form of a Tea Party will rise again should a democratically-led political coup succeed, all of a sudden everyone is crapping their pants calling Trump a bad man?

Remove Trump from office without clear and obvious malfeasance (which you don't have) and see if Trump is not once again right. This is not a war against America, it is a war to SAVE America from what the Left are trying to make it.

And pussy hats and "Hate has no Home here" signs. Which means agree with us or die from too many lattes.

Qwik look at liberal hypocrisy and HATE.

_BLANK DEMOCRAT Survival Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Vicki Dillard, Mechee X.png

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination, Candace Owens, Vicki Dillard, Mechee X.jpg
Sharing her PAIN, the late Social Activist & Integrationist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately pleads w/ America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community to END TERRORISM & THUGLIFE CHILD ABUSE!

Sandra Bland, Let's Go To WAR

_sandra bland MY QUESTION.jpg

#TheLargerIssue

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou - 411,988 views

So tell me, WHO IS RAISING HATERZ!!!

WHO IS DENOUNCING INTRA RACIAL HATERZ!!! :crickets:

Peace.

Try post number 1. You created a thread about Trump retweeting the obvious. Then you act like it is egregious and have no idea why he would do it. People are trying to help you here. The acts of 'Your' party are tearing the country apart, so you troll and act like you have no idea what is going on.
You could either quote or ask. It couldn't be more simple.

There's no reason for you to be ignorant. That's your choice.

You sure do whine a lot about my posts.

Fine, I'll ask you a straight up question. Do you believe the democrat attacks of Russia collusion, the attack on Kavanaugh, or the Ukranian whistleblower are legit? Normally you say it is all 'winger' make believe dreamed up on AM radio.
Their actions on Russia and Kavanaugh were motivated by partisan politics.

No doubt so is this Ukranian story, although we don't have enough facts yet to know if the story actually has teeth.

Anything else?

Wow, you shocked me. I didn't think you would go there. lol I do kinda feel like a wheeny now. I'm still going to have to jab you a bit though, because you know what this means. It means you agree with Rush Limbaugh on at least two, possibly three major points. It isn't too late you know, you can still join us. If you tally the list, you might be surprised on how many points we agree on.
No, I'm afraid I'm a hopeless case. I'm so sick of the behaviors of both ends of the spectrum that the last thing I want to do is attach myself to either.

Here's how I see things, in a nutshell: The Left has wrecked our culture, the Right has wrecked our socio-economics. Both of those are absolutely unforgivable offenses in my book. And BOTH ends have wrecked our politics. That's been a team effort.

So I'll just stumble along, leaning Left somewhat, but I've got no use for either tribe.

I find your stance fascinating. I mostly hear the other way around. People who are for smaller government but less restrictive social stances. I'm curious about your view on socio-economics. I know you are big on regulation. I have no problem with that if it is not redundant and wasteful. That is a big area. Not even your rivals would say there should be 'no' regulation. I'd appreciate it if you could hit us with some economic kung fu. I'm not sure, but I thought I saw a post where you were critical of the Laffer Curve. Do you not think it is possible to overtax? Taxation must have some non theoretical, real life impact if people leave heavily taxed states for less taxed states. Is this not empirical evidence? I honestly don't know what your economic beliefs are, but it seems as if you want people to freely vote themselves into collective policies. To me that is not a natural position to take. I've heard you bring up Europe and Canada? What part of their systems are you interested in, and do you think such positions make sense in a country our size with so many dissenting opinions? To better phrase it, not make sense, but is such a system doable and not just theoretical wishing. If it can't be done, it doesn't matter how pretty a theory is. Thanks

Forum List

Back