Trump: Civil War

Laughably false, considering vets voted 2-1 Trump over Clinton: Why US veterans voted 2-to-1 for Donald Trump

But hell, let's assume it's true. That still doesn't put you anywhere near equal footing. Would you like to know why? I'll tell you: Because the core of your "base" is concentrated in major cities. They are easy targets to rain hellfire on, and more importantly easy to cut off. All the "flyover country" that your side loves to excoriate? That's where all your food comes from, numbnuts. We don't even have to fire a shot to throw you into complete and utter chaos. All we have to do is stop the trucks - and every single one of your utopian leftist metro bubbles becomes a mini-Bosnia in 72 hours. You'll be knee deep in bodies before you can even sneeze at the "racist rural right wingers".

Keep poking the bear, though.

Couple of things. I don't have a base.
And thanks for sharing your Utopian wet dream with the rest of the board.

"I have no argument"

Thought so.
Who will be the ones killing the kids of the Dems??

Or do you think Civil Wars only involve adults??

The freedom of our nation wasn’t secured by sideline sitters, and neutral parties. Love it or hate it. The future will be determined by those who have the will to act. And neutral parties will be subject to the will of the victorious...
France is going to help us again?
The military doesn't need up to put down the uprising of the left
Why will there be an uprising of the left to put down when the only ones talking about Civil war are you d1c suckers???

The freedom of our nation wasn’t secured by sideline sitters, and neutral parties. Love it or hate it. The future will be determined by those who have the will to act. And neutral parties will be subject to the will of the victorious...

I see......
"The freedom of our nation wasn’t secured by sideline sitters, and neutral parties."

but didn't that freedom apply to everyone?
including the sideline sitters?

If you are going to DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS this time around I'll assume that I will get those same rights and freedoms....

else.....you are NOT defending "freedom of our nation" but fascism and tyranny....

Just brilliant, Mr President.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews
7:11 PM - Sep 29, 2019

If Trump is impeached, I will consider it to be the end of me having even the hope of having my interests ever represented in national policy.

I will consider the political process from this point on, to be a show, just going though the motions, with everyone knowing that no outsider will ever be allowed to upset the status quo.

And I think at least, tens of millions of Americans will feel the same way.
So revolt then, Correll :rolleyes:

Partisans are so lame.

Seriously. The person is so dramatic. As if anyone actually cares what that person thinks or feels. As if anyone actually knows that person is alive.

These people are so full of themselves.

Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
Then there are the antifa goon squads....But they'll run like the little pussies that they are, the moment the first shot is fired.
Who's gonna fire it Junior? You kiddos will all be hiding.

It's so funny.

When there's a mass shooting all of a sudden democrats/liberals are very violent and are the shooter.

When they talk about a "civil war" all of a sudden democrats/liberals are not violent and would bring cardboard.

These people need to get together, agree on one lie then stick to it. All this changing of lies when it's convenient for them is getting ridiculous.

Just brilliant, Mr President.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews
7:11 PM - Sep 29, 2019

If Trump is impeached, I will consider it to be the end of me having even the hope of having my interests ever represented in national policy.

I will consider the political process from this point on, to be a show, just going though the motions, with everyone knowing that no outsider will ever be allowed to upset the status quo.

And I think at least, tens of millions of Americans will feel the same way.

"If Trump is impeached, I will consider it to be the end of me having even the hope of having my interests ever represented in national policy."

when trump was elected I considered it the end of me having even the hope of having my interests ever represented in national policy.

and I know tens of millions of people who feel the same way.
Yep. Funny how that works.

Laughably false, considering vets voted 2-1 Trump over Clinton: Why US veterans voted 2-to-1 for Donald Trump

But hell, let's assume it's true. That still doesn't put you anywhere near equal footing. Would you like to know why? I'll tell you: Because the core of your "base" is concentrated in major cities. They are easy targets to rain hellfire on, and more importantly easy to cut off. All the "flyover country" that your side loves to excoriate? That's where all your food comes from, numbnuts. We don't even have to fire a shot to throw you into complete and utter chaos. All we have to do is stop the trucks - and every single one of your utopian leftist metro bubbles becomes a mini-Bosnia in 72 hours. You'll be knee deep in bodies before you can even sneeze at the "racist rural right wingers".

"I have no argument"

Thought so.

You're asking the wrong question. The real question is: Who's kids am I willing to fight for, yours or mine?

Welcome to war, cupcake. If yours must die so that mine may live, so be it. I'd expect nothing less from the other side.

"I have no argument"

Thought so.

You're asking the wrong question. The real question is: Who's kids am I willing to fight for, yours or mine?

Welcome to war, cupcake. If yours must die so that mine may live, so be it. I'd expect nothing less from the other side.
There aint no war except the one inside --- between you and the latent homosexual inside you...

Any American who advocates raising arms against their own country because their chosen one got themselves legally convicted for something and kicked out of office a) needs to read more about what the horrors of having Americans at war with each other is really like, and b) might not be as patriotic as they think.

Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
The United States military vs. Trump`s Walmart militia. Where can I place my bet?

You actually think the military would be on YOUR side?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It'd be about a 50/50 split.

does killing democrats and liberals give you a hard-on?

you are a sick piece of conservative shit.

and a traitor

Why will there be an uprising of the left to put down when the only ones talking about Civil war are you d1c suckers???
If the coup attempted by the left has to be explained to you the answer is above your head

If the coup attempted by the left has to be explained to you the answer is above your head
Due process is exactly the opposite of a "coup", ya dummy.

I see......
"The freedom of our nation wasn’t secured by sideline sitters, and neutral parties."

If you are going to DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS this time around I'll assume that I will get those same rights and freedoms....

else.....you are NOT defending "freedom of our nation" but fascism and tyranny....
It's your side that has been attempting a coup

LOL kavanaugh was guilty even though he was innocent you must believe the woman. Trump is guilty we just got to find the crime yeah that's what they call due process

LOL kavanaugh was guilty even though he was innocent you must believe the woman. Trump is guilty we just got to find the crime yeah that's what they call due process
Nice spin. But still, due process is not a coup. You are embarrassing yourself.

I see......

I don't believe it is a COUP.

The only reason you DO believe it is a coup is because you want to kill people.

I think democrats better go back to being beta before it’s to late
I think it is ironic that it the ones who constantly accused the other side of violence are the ones constantly advocating violence over law.

I see......

I don't believe it is a COUP.

The only reason you DO believe it is a coup is because you want to kill people.
Your beliefs is not needed for it to be happening

Nice spin. But still, due process is not a coup. You are embarrassing yourself.
How was what we witnessed a spin?

I think democrats better go back to being beta before it’s to late
I think it is ironic that it the ones who constantly accused the other side of violence are the ones constantly advocating violence over law.
I never asked for these laws.. when do I get a vote or a chance to talk? With out democrats shutting down my speech?

Forum List

Back