Trump: Civil War

Just typical Trump bravado. It's meaningless. He over exaggerates all the time. And you leftists go nuts Everytime he does. It hilarious really.
Well, we agree that he can't be taken seriously.

I wonder how much further you folks are willing to lower your standards for him.

Maybe he really will shoot someone, huh?

This really has you steamed, huh? Or maybe scared? Anyway...remember back in 2016 when we had an election? We're going to have another one soon and if you dislike Trump so much, vote for someone else. That's how it's supposed to work.
No one is afraid of a group of online Rambos.

You'd have a few kooks who were worked up into a froth by talk radio and Alex Jones and Stormfront, but that's as far as it goes.

Watch this folks:

They royally ticked off a LOT of people with this false Ukraine story. They know it, and their impeachment, or "impeachment" will blow up in their faces now, no matter what happens.

So, their gaslighting has hit megaton status.

What a pack of little beta losers these punks are
They?

You're welcome to actually quote me, supporting the Russia accusations or the Ukraine accusations or impeachment. Any of the three.

Funny how the quote function here is used so infrequently regarding my opinions.

Gaslighting.

The last refuge of the dishonest.

I wonder how much further you folks are willing to lower your standards for him.

This really has you steamed, huh? Or maybe scared? Anyway...remember back in 2016 when we had an election? We're going to have another one soon and if you dislike Trump so much, vote for someone else. That's how it's supposed to work.

You'd have a few kooks who were worked up into a froth by talk radio and Alex Jones and Stormfront, but that's as far as it goes.

Watch this folks:

They royally ticked off a LOT of people with this false Ukraine story. They know it, and their impeachment, or "impeachment" will blow up in their faces now, no matter what happens.

They?

You're welcome to actually quote me, supporting the Russia accusations or the Ukraine accusations or impeachment. Any of the three.

Funny how the quote function here is used so infrequently regarding my opinions.

Gaslighting.

The last refuge of the dishonest.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

upload_2019-10-1_3-58-43.jpeg
Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
The United States military vs. Trump`s Walmart militia. Where can I place my bet?

And along the same lines...

... it's like, incredible.

6pR6oUR.gif

Just typical Trump bravado. It's meaningless. He over exaggerates all the time. And you leftists go nuts Everytime he does. It hilarious really.

Beware of those who aren't kooks and don't listen to Alex Jones or has never been to "Stormfront" What the fuck is Stormfront? leftist snowflake getting ready to melt?

Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
The United States military vs. Trump`s Walmart militia. Where can I place my bet?
August I have a question for you. Whoever said the U.S. Military would take the side of the American left? lol don't take things for granted

And along the same lines...

... it's like, incredible.

6pR6oUR.gif

Beware of those who aren't kooks and don't listen to Alex Jones or has never been to "Stormfront" What the fuck is Stormfront? leftist snowflake getting ready to melt?
ok Mac I see you found that funny don't matter enjoy life for that you have left

ok Mac I see you found that funny don't matter enjoy life for that you have left
Sure will!

The freedom of our nation wasn’t secured by sideline sitters, and neutral parties. Love it or hate it. The future will be determined by those who have the will to act. And neutral parties will be subject to the will of the victorious...

Sure will!
Don't live life under a fantasy that you can't be beat, because there is always someone bigger and bad, but sometimes you just got to say what the hell and go for it.

Just brilliant, Mr President.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews
7:11 PM - Sep 29, 2019

Blob supporters crave violence

No, we crave freedom. And if you try to encroach on our freedom, you're going to get violence.

I've seen your bunch. I would be more worried about getting scabies from them than violence.

The freedom of our nation wasn’t secured by sideline sitters, and neutral parties. Love it or hate it. The future will be determined by those who have the will to act. And neutral parties will be subject to the will of the victorious...
France is going to help us again?

Don't live life under a fantasy that you can't be beat, because there is always someone bigger and bad, but sometimes you just got to say what the hell and go for it.
I don't live my life that way. What a strange and paranoid existence that must be.
lol you don't get out much do you? Your response sounds like you aren't reality-based.100's of people are attacked daily

Just brilliant, Mr President.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews
7:11 PM - Sep 29, 2019

Blob supporters crave violence

No, we crave freedom. And if you try to encroach on our freedom, you're going to get violence.

I've seen your bunch. I would be more worried about getting scabies from them than violence.
efb1241e6496823a049ac965eb307d06.jpg

France is going to help us again?
The military doesn't need up to put down the uprising of the left

I don't live my life that way. What a strange and paranoid existence that must be.
lol you don't get out much do you? Your response sounds like you aren't reality-based.100's of people are attacked daily
Ok, well, stay safe, it's a real war out there 'n stuff.

Watch this folks:

They?

And yet you are still mystified why people are honked off. It must be because people lowered the 'bar' for Trump. That must be it.

Forum List

Back