trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

The wall in itself solves little.

I don't care if it's built, but it solves very little at high cost and effort.
The wall is a necessary step toward closing the border to illegal aliens, drug smugglers and child sex traffickers

But its only the first step

It has to be supplemented by electronic monitoring and human border agents in order to work

Oh, I see… When you said those items would need replacement, I thought you meant we would sell them our own planes and buy replacements for our planes.

Oh, yeah! As soon as those European countries fly bravely into battle against Russia, they will need replacements for those planes that get downed by the ruskis.

I don’t see that happening anytime soon, to be honest with you. I guess you think it will?

What I don’t get though, and I would need someone like you to explain it, is, why are they going to send their lives into battle if they won’t send their treasure into preventing the battle? Are they just stupid?

Actually, why would they buy the planes in the first place? Their record shows they are unwilling to spend on their own defense so long as they can count on the United States defending their countries for them. When uncle Sam, is your sugar, daddy, all expenses are taken care of!

Unless they believe Donald Trump, of course. Then maybe they wouldn’t be so sure of the US putting on the white knight costumes Once again.

Sure, it is. Let me know when my check is in the mail.😏

-Patriots to Ukraine, have to be replaced
-F16's to Ukraine, being replaced
-Stingers to Ukraine, have to be replaced.

This is not an academic exercise. As we speak. European Countries are sending weapon systems and money to Ukraine. While the US is playing politics. They're doing so because NATO considers Ukraine a strategic ally. These weapon systems will transfer wealth from these nation to the US.

All the while, the presumptive nominee for the Republican ticket is saying in no uncertain terms he doesn't care about the obligations of the US as signed into LAW by congress in regard to the NATO charter.

I used the Netherlands as an example.

The wall is a necessary step toward closing the border to illegal aliens, drug smugglers and child sex traffickers

But its only the first step

It has to be supplemented by electronic monitoring and human border agents in order to work

Wall is just another object people can make and break. Half of illegals don't care about any walls, they just fly in.

To build one that is impenetrable for the entirety of border is more in the realm of one dimentional fantasy than reality.

We need immigration enforcement and process that accomodates this coutry's security, labor, justice and humanatarian interests. We need a comperehensive, bipartisan reform and the sooner rightwingers wake up to that fact the further along we'll be towards getting something serious done.

Fork up, are you related to Crick?

You both have the same annoying habit of providing links with no explanation as to what the links might say that you feel support your position. Sorry dude I’m not checking the length of the leak, but I assume they are each several minutes long. I don’t have time for lengthy, reading, nor video watching assignments.

Answer me this, and I will watch the one with Trump. Did Trump say that NATO countries are not contributing anything to anyone?

EDIT:

Never mind! That one I did not mind watching again. No he did not say that they don’t contribute to anything. He said those NATO countries aren’t paying. which, they are not. Almost none of them are paying 2% of their GDP to find their military, as the agreement with NATO requires.

Man, if I ever want to borrow money, I’ll be sure and ask you first. I like a lender that doesn’t think it’s important to pay obligations. At least so long as I’m borrowing the money from him, and not the other way around.
I love that you keep on trying to criticize my sourcing while at the same time asking questions that can be solved by a simple google search.

I've told you about 15 times already. I provide primary sources wherever I can. In this case you asked where I got that statement. I provided the statement, in a clip lasting a few minutes. When I provide longer video, I take the trouble of providing a timestamp, the same goes for when I provide actual document citing the pages. It's ON YOU to take the time to read it... or not. In which case you simply can't have an informed opinion when talking to me, about what I'm saying.

There is NO agreement of those 2 percent by the way. It's what's being advised. What is agreed in the NATO charter is that one member being attacked means war with all. It's an agreement the United States has as a LAW. A LAW Trump is now saying he won't agree too. In fact, he would encourage such an attack as by his words.

Last edited:
To build one that is impenetrable for the entirety of border is more in the realm of one dimentional fantasy than reality.
No one wants to build the wall for the entire length of the border

Vast stretches of desert can be monitored electronically to alert the Border Patrol when needed

But illegals would much prefer crossing closer to urban areas with better transportation oppertunities

There the wall slows the illegals down and the Border Patrol can pick them up

-Patriots to Ukraine, have to be replaced
-F16's to Ukraine, being replaced
-Stingers to Ukraine, have to be replaced.

This is not an academic exercise. As we speak. European Countries are sending weapon systems and money to Ukraine. While the US is playing politics. They're doing so because NATO considers Ukraine a strategic ally. These weapon systems will transfer wealth from these nation to the US.

All the while, the presumptive nominee for the Republican ticket is saying in no uncertain terms he doesn't care about the obligations of the US as signed into LAW by congress in regard to the NATO charter.

I used the Netherlands as an example.
Ukraine is not part of NATO.

Why would we foolishly keep our part of the bargain if the rest of the NATO “allies” openly refuse to?

If you agree to work as a night security guard in exchange for pay but they don’t pay, first thing you do is stop guarding them.

Then you sue for back pay.

Your idea that they are financing the Ukrainian dictatorship in lieu of their NSTO obligations would be fine if that were the agreement.

It isn’t.

Giving money to Zelensky isn’t “paying their bills” any more than paying to have their parking lot power washed would be an acceptable substitute for paying your wages.

No one wants to build the wall for the entire length of the border

Vast stretches of desert can be monitored electronically to alert the Border Patrol when needed

But illegals would much prefer crossing closer to urban areas with better transportation oppertunities

There the wall slows the illegals down and the Border Patrol can pick them up
Sure, we can build some walls in certain spots, thats more reasonable and you can realiticaly, politically get all that if you rightwingers learn to accept some compromise instead of tanking every bipartisan effort.

Sure, we can build some walls in certain spots, thats more reasonable and you can realiticaly, politically get all that if you rightwingers learn to accept some compromise instead of tanking every bipartisan effort.
Admitting 5,000 migrant fake asylum seekers every day is a no/go

Its time your the open borders crowd to give something

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
It always amuses me when you dems take Trumps jokes super literally. :laugh:

Admitting 5,000 migrant fake asylum seekers every day is a no/go
That's just bullshit Trumptards spread, assylum process shuts down IN ENTIRETY as long as the border traffic is at unsustanable levels (as it has been for the last two years).

All of those 5,000 migrants would be straight deported if the bill was active today. How the hell is that not a big give?

This is what Trump doesn't want you to support because he needs talking points and continuing problems at the border in time for election.
This is what he doesn't want you to agree to fix.

That's just bullshit Trumptards spread, assylum process shuts down IN ENTIRETY as long as the border traffic is at unsustanable levels (as it has been for the last two years).

All of those 5,000 migrants would be straight deported if the bill was active today. How the hell is that not a big give?

This is what Trump doesn't want you to support because he needs talking points and continuing problems at the border in time for election.
This is what he doesn't want you to agree to fix.
It only shuts down if biden chooses to do so

which is problematic at best

Build the wall, restart remain in mexico and defund the NGO’s

Then we will be getting somewhere

Ukraine is not part of NATO.

Why would we foolishly keep our part of the bargain if the rest of the NATO “allies” openly refuse to?

If you agree to work as a night security guard in exchange for pay but they don’t pay, first thing you do is stop guarding them.

Then you sue for back pay.

Your idea that they are financing the Ukrainian dictatorship in lieu of their NSTO obligations would be fine if that were the agreement.

It isn’t.

Giving money to Zelensky isn’t “paying their bills” any more than paying to have their parking lot power washed would be an acceptable substitute for paying your wages.
On 4 April 1949, Secretary of State Dean Acheson signed the North Atlantic Treaty on behalf of the United States, formally wedding his country to the future of Europe. The Senate ratified the treaty on 21 July 1949 by a vote of 83-13.
;

This is why. It is the law. Not a friendly suggestion but the law.

And again, you keep on harping on "oh Ukraine is not a member of NATO" but the Secretary General of NATO (the boss) considers that aid essential to NATO's strategic aims. https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_214037.htm

But hey, why let that stand in your way of your support of someone who's OPENLY saying he'll break the law.

It only shuts down if biden chooses to do so

Thats just more bs, I'll let Republican co-writer from Oklahoma explain it to you:

The most important provision of the bill is the 5,000 migrant encounters Border Emergency Authority! This doesn't means 5,000 people get to come in every day. It means 5,000 people are detained, screened, and deported.This 5,000 level of the Border Emergency Authority means that if the border ever becomes overwhelmed (which it is right now), then the border automatically shuts down under federal law. NOBODY is being screened if this happens. NOBODY is getting in if this happens. Everyone is just detained and deported without being screened.President Biden would have no ability to stop this under federal law if this bill passed. President Biden would be unable to keep the border open at these levels even if he wanted to.

But also lets consider, even if what you say is true, in what way is that worse than status quo? You keep making the mistake of considering a bill against some pie in the sky you have in your head instead current reality.

Last edited:

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
Traitors will be traitors.

Forum List

Back