Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

No, we won't. If I'm going to use fact and logic, while you rely on your feeling that a president shouldn't be able to do that, of course we will be talking past each other. I can post the Supreme Court case that gave the president that power, but I've done that before to no effect.

Logic is what dictates that just a thought cannot declassifying something. But you have no logic when it comes to Trump. You have to defend him even when it makes you look stupid, in fact you seem to enjoy it.

But yes, please do post the Supreme Court case that gave the president that power to declassify with just a mere thought about it.

I will be happy to wait.

Logic is what dictates that just a thought cannot declassifying something. But you have no logic when it comes to Trump. You have to defend him even when it makes you look stupid, in fact you seem to enjoy it.

But yes, please do post the Supreme Court case that gave the president that power to declassify with just a mere thought about it.

I will be happy to wait.
Right.

I'll post the case that says a president has sole power to determine what is classified and you'll say "it doesnt say anything about thinking!"

Right.

I'll post the case that says a president has sole power to determine what is classified and you'll say "it doesnt say anything about thinking!"

Correct I will say that, because it is illogical and basically a oxymoron.

I honestly feel a bit bad for you, that you have to post on here and defend the notion of declassification via thought is sad, but I realize you cannot afford to piss of the tribe, they are pretty quick to turn on a person these days.

Correct I will say that, because it is illogical and basically a oxymoron.

I honestly feel a bit bad for you, that you have to post on here and defend the notion of declassification via thought is sad, but I realize you cannot afford to piss of the tribe, they are pretty quick to turn on a person these days.
Like I said facts don't matter once TDS sets in.

I will be happy to wait.
And you have to attack him.

Even when it makes you look stupid.

And you have to attack him.

Even when it makes you look stupid.

He attacked ,I attacked back. Pretty simple.

Plus, it only makes me look stupid to people that think the POTUS can declassify by merely thinking about it...and I do not give a fuck what such people think about me.

Though, to be honest I assume people like Seemore do not really think that is the case, but they have to defend it anyhow.

Facts do matter, still waiting on the ruling about declassification by mere thought. Thought you would have it by now
Sole power includes the power to determine the procedure for classification. No one can show these supposed requirements for exercising that power.

I know you're sad at the failure of another now we've got him!

He attacked ,I attacked back. Pretty simple.

Plus, it only makes me look stupid to people that think the POTUS can declassify by merely thinking about it...and I do not give a fuck what such people think about me.

Though, to be honest I assume people like Seemore do not really think that is the case, but they have to defend it anyhow.
I mean trump.

Your hatred of him makes you lookole a dog chasing a parked car.

You attack Trump at every turn and opportunity. Biden does something stupid its ALWAYS a quick "yes he's a dumbass BUT TRUMP"

Sole power includes the power to determine the procedure for classification. No one can show these supposed requirements for exercising that power.

I know you're sad at the failure of another now we've got him!

I do not need to "get him", he does that all by himself.

I am sad about it all though, sad that you are forced to defend his words.

Shitty way to live, but it does seem to make you all happy, so good on you!

I mean trump.

Your hatred of him makes you lookole a dog chasing a parked car.

You attack Trump at every turn and opportunity. Biden does something stupid its ALWAYS a quick "yes he's a dumbass BUT TRUMP"

Trump said something really fucking stupid and I pointed it out. If you wish to call that an attack, then I am happy for you.

I point out Biden's dumb shit as well, but since none of you disagree with me there are not 1000 post that follow with anyone trying to defend Biden.

Just once, I would love to see one of you go "well, yeah that was a stupid thing to say/do" in regards to Trump.

But you literally cannot do it or risk the ire of your tribe.

We don't know. We can't verify his thoughts.

What happens in America when we can't know if someone is innocent or guilty?
His thoughts don’t count. If document’s had really been declassified, the appropriate agencies would have been notified. If they weren’t informed, either the people involved were derelict in their duties or Trump is lying. Since Trump can never be wrong, I wonder who he’s going to throw under the bus.

Cite an example where Trump Gaslit { used the tactic of Gaslighting }
to any audience.Joking around is not " Gaslighting ". Biden and his
Mainstream media plus their lawyers and now Hillary virtually Live
by Gaslighting.You are so Gaslit that you can't see the moon on a moonlit
night w/o putting on some heavy shades { Aviator sunglasses } like
Dr.Biden and the Girl Bombs spinoff of :
- Dr.Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs - { 1966 }
I realize you think you know something, but actually knowing things and still l tolerating the likes of trump tells me you don't know anything.

His thoughts don’t count. If document’s had really been declassified, the appropriate agencies would have been notified. If they weren’t informed, either the people involved were derelict in their duties or Trump is lying. Since Trump can never be wrong, I wonder who he’s going to throw under the bus.
Show me where it says the president has to do any of that. From now on I'll just day SM.

Trump said something really fucking stupid and I pointed it out. If you wish to call that an attack, then I am happy for you.

I point out Biden's dumb shit as well, but since none of you disagree with me there are not 1000 post that follow with anyone trying to defend Biden.

Just once, I would love to see one of you go "well, yeah that was a stupid thing to say/do" in regards to Trump.

But you literally cannot do it or risk the ire of your tribe.
Biden says stupid shit by the hour. Where are those threads you started?

You don't give a fuck about people saying stupid shit, only Trump doing it. Then you prance around like someone shoved a roll of quarters up your ass saying you don't have TDS.

It's both quite humerus and pathetic.

Good job.

Forum List

Back