Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

"talking about creating,"

Need the cliff notes on what that means?

and what does this mean to you.....I noticed in one Thread about how Biden has factually wrecked the economy your response was a meme that said cool story bro.

I'll be happy when you shut the fuck up.

$5 says that ain't the reason after all

There is a very cool function that is free of charge called "ignore".

Feel free to use it in regards to me and my posting

and what does this mean to you.....I noticed in one Thread about how Biden has factually wrecked the economy your response was a meme that said cool story bro.
Good. So you know which one to go look for.

Get hoppin.

It seems not long ago you said you'd ignore me.

Need me to find that thread for you, too?

I did have you on ignore for a while, but this place was a bit boring without your constant whining.

Thus I allowed you back into my sphere.

Then shut the fuck up with the whining about me in your sphere.

would never complain about your whining, if you did not have it you would have nothing to post about ever.

would never complain about your whining, if you did not have it you would have nothing to post about ever.
I didn't say complain. I said you are whining about my whining while pretending you are not whining after allowing me into your "sphere" cause you missed me.

I didn't say complain. I said you are whining about my whining while pretending you are not whining after allowing me into your "sphere" cause you missed me.

I do not whine....quit projecting.

you are getting boring again

yes he does. Biden is a fucking joke of a president. On that we agree.

So, now can we get back to declassification via telepathy?
No, say more about how Biden is a joke of president...except slower....in a deeper voice....yea, that's it..

2021-01-14_15.19.05-2[1].jpeg

No, we won't. If I'm going to use fact and logic, while you rely on your feeling that a president shouldn't be able to do that, of course we will be talking past each other. I can post the Supreme Court case that gave the president that power, but I've done that before to no effect.
Would you have kept this same energy if during your Hillary email fetish-fest; Obama simply said he mentally declassified everything?

Nope....stop being a partisan hack

Forum List

Back