Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

and what does this mean to you.....I noticed in one Thread about how Biden has factually wrecked the economy your response was a meme that said cool story bro.

Post 19.

I guess you still believe that they are the nuclear football codes or some other such nonsense.
I believe Trump sycophants are full of shit and avoid answering simple questions...

Why did his lawyers refuse to say in court that Trump declassified everything with his mind?

Why do you believe Trump did this when he himself admitted he doesn't even know what documents he has?

Bonus question: Why are you such a cuck?

It is so cute how you think the Govt has not policy for declassifying materials.

The Govt has policy and procedures for everything, but you think there are none for this?

There is an old saying you should take to heart....Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt
SM.

It is so cute how you think the Govt has not policy for declassifying materials.

The Govt has policy and procedures for everything, but you think there are none for this?

There is an old saying you should take to heart....Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt
Only the President has the authority to declassify documents and nobody else. You seem to have a difficult time understanding that.

I believe Trump sycophants are full of shit and avoid answering simple questions...

Why did his lawyers refuse to say in court that Trump declassified everything with his mind?

Why do you believe Trump did this when he himself admitted he doesn't even know what documents he has?

Bonus question: Why are you such a cuck?
Lawyers do not testify in court. Lawyers file things on behalf of their clients.

Why has the Department of Justice not stated in court that the "classified documents" are not just the crossfire hurricane documents that Trump Declassified in writing?

No, it means I think you're missing a few brain cells.
I think the same thing of you. The government is full of regulations if you don't realize that you are an idiot or a fool or both. The government takes nothing for granted, except for people paying taxes. trump's in trouble for that too. He thought he knew better than everyone else, that's the mark of a true fool.

I think the same thing of you. The government is full of regulations if you don't realize that you are an idiot or a fool or both. The government takes nothing for granted, except for people paying taxes. trump's in trouble for that too. He thought he knew better than everyone else, that's the mark of a true fool.
Calm down. You give the government too much credit.

Post 19.

Thanks. The reply was in response to someone telling how much money they have lost. Such stories are meaningless on the web and most often come off sounding like BS.

So...one president can literally wipe out all of the state secrets if she or he wanted to do it...without any check or balance?

Is that what the right wing is now asking us to believe?

Wow.
I heard trump can turn lead into gold and lesbians into normal women with just one grab!

Only the President has the authority to declassify documents and nobody else. You seem to have a difficult time understanding that.

Yes, with each post you show your stupidity. This is so much fun.

Actually, lots of people have the authority to declassify documents. Some are even done so automatically after a set number of years.

Calm down. You give the government too much credit.
I'm not the one responding in an emotional manner trying to defend the undefendable. I cited the law and other credible sources, I'm not just saying nonsense like you are.

Yes, with each post you show your stupidity. This is so much fun.

Actually, lots of people have the authority to declassify documents. Some are even done so automatically after a set number of years.
You should quit while you are behind.

You know what's really cute?

You missed me. :)

Lawyers do not testify in court. Lawyers file things on behalf of their clients.

Why has the Department of Justice not stated in court that the "classified documents" are not just the crossfire hurricane documents that Trump Declassified in writing?
Lawyers who file lawsuits claiming their client is allowed to keep government docs because he mentally declassified them are supposed to make that claim in court...why didn't they??

Forum List

Back