Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

That is what I think of most of your comments but you keep me amused.

I am glad to hear it. It is only fair.

I wonder if anyone else will agree with your statemen that ONLY the POTUS can declassify documents.

Thanks. The reply was in response to someone telling how much money they have lost. Such stories are meaningless on the web and most often come off sounding like BS.
So, you believe that nobody has lost money under the Biden economy? So any such stories are bs?

You are far too intelligent to believe that. So what you actually meant was who gives a s*** about people who work hard all their lives losing half of their retirement money that they scrimmed and saved for? After all Trump was a really really bad guy and that's the most important thing right now.

Why even comment on that topic, if you have so little interest in how the bite and economy is affecting average americans?

Suppose that poster story was true since so many people could definitely tell that story and it'd be true. How much of a jerk does it take to ridicule someone in that kind of financial distress? Sad that worshiping Biden is so important to you, that it makes you lose your humanity.

I'm not the one responding in an emotional manner trying to defend the undefendable. I cited the law and other credible sources, I'm not just saying nonsense like you are.
You get defensive whenever somebody debunks your point of view.

So you don't think the President has the authority to declassify documents?
Well most classified and top secret information folders are not declassified for at least 25 years. So if you took any recent ones he's definitely a threat to national security. There's no way they could have been declassified.

So, you believe that nobody has lost money under the Biden economy? So any such stories are bs?

We all. It is the "half a million dollars" that was the funny part.

Why not say "I am down 20%" or something like that. Why add the dollar amount to try and sound like yet one more internet forum millionaire.

That again isn't true. As the presidential briefers have said, Trump would want to
keep his briefing material (often in electronic media format) and they would have
to practically wrestle the device out of his hands. Because they weren't going to
leave it in Trumps hands, except in their presence for the briefing.
Where is YOUR proof, your links.. that "briefers had to practically wrestle the device out of (Trump's) hands?
Who in the hell are you ? Were you one of those attending the briefings? I've not found any comments made by any Trump briefers stating what you said. Until you provide exact quotes where briefers wrestled you are a LIAR!

The fact is I am always firmly above ground and have fun making folks like you look foolish.

Dude, you literally believe the POTUS is the only person in the entire Fed Govt that has the authority to declassify anything.

Nothing I can ever say about you will ever make you look more stupid than that.

Well most classified and top secret information folders are not declassified for at least 25 years. So if you took any recent ones he's definitely a threat to national security. There's no way they could have been declassified.
You have very little understanding of how government works.

No idea what you are talking about

You been watching Fox again?
/———/ “You been watching Fox again?
Apparently, you’re watching Fox since you know what they broadcast. Ya see, I never watch CNN, so I have no idea what they report.
See how that works?

You have very little understanding of how government works.

This from the guy that thinks there is only one person in the entire Fed Govt that has the authority to declassify anything.

1664047648033.png

You are far too intelligent to believe that. So what you actually meant was who gives a s*** about people who work hard all their lives losing half of their retirement money that they scrimmed and saved for? After all Trump was a really really bad guy and that's the most important thing right now.

Why even comment on that topic, if you have so little interest in how the bite and economy is affecting average americans?

Suppose that poster story was true since so many people could definitely tell that story and it'd be true. How much of a jerk does it take to ridicule someone in that kind of financial distress? Sad that worshiping Biden is so important to you, that it makes you lose your humanity.
I just wanted to point out it was a Washington Post article that dated Trump's election fraud falls cost the American taxpayers $519 million. And that was just one of his errors or criminal acts however you want to see it.

I just wanted to point out it was a Washington Post article that dated Trump's election fraud falls cost the American taxpayers $519 million. And that was just one of his errors or criminal acts however you want to see it.
The Washington Post?

I'm not the one responding in an emotional manner trying to defend the undefendable. I cited the law and other credible sources, I'm not just saying nonsense like you are.
All you do is spew nonsense.

Forum List

Back