Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Well most classified and top secret information folders are not declassified for at least 25 years. So if you took any recent ones he's definitely a threat to national security. There's no way they could have been declassified.
Who in the hell are you? What makes you an expert on "declassification"? You work with that all the time?
Otherwise you without and substantiation or links to the statement regarding"declassification" are a bag of wind! A liar! Provide Proof!

Who in the hell are you? What makes you an expert on "declassification"? You work with that all the time?
Otherwise you without and substantiation or links to the statement regarding"declassification" are a bag of wind! A liar! Provide Proof!

How did Trump declassify documents from TOP SECRET to declassified and not tell anyone?

Laugh your fool head off for all I care. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. I've wasted enough time fooling around with you.
In other words, you can't think of any more lies to spew or fake news stories to post. Got it.

Trump's lawyers have refused to say in court if he declassified documents.

Trump's lawyers have refused to say in court if he declassified documents.

Just like Trump lawyers refuse to claim in court that the election was stolen

So, do you agree all the POTUS needs to do is think about it and POOF things are declassified?
How do YOU feel about Hillary putting highly classified email on an unauthorized and improperly secured server where it is quite likely it was hacked buy the Chinese, Russians, Iranians and North Koreans.

Her misdeeds were whitewashed away. If you want to hang Trump you better first prosecute Hillary. This bullshit of having two rules of law, one for the Democrats and a much stricter one for conservatives better end soon or this nation will break apart.

1664049171770.jpeg

How do YOU feel about Hillary putting highly classified email on an unauthorized and improperly secured server where it is quite likely it was hacked buy the Chinese, Russians, Iranians and North Koreans.

As I have said 100 times on here, she should be in jail. If I had done what she did, I would have been in jail.

Her misdeeds were whitewashed away. If you want to hang Trump you better first prosecute Hillary. This bullshit of having two rules of law, one for the Democrats and a much stricter one for conservatives better end soon or this nation will break apart.

View attachment 701000
Hardly comparable considering emails aren’t the documents themselves and we’re talking actual alleged theft of government property by the former president, not just sloppy handling of info, as in Clinton’s case.

Forum List

Back