Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

I mean trump.

Your hatred of him makes you lookole a dog chasing a parked car.

You attack Trump at every turn and opportunity. Biden does something stupid its ALWAYS a quick "yes he's a dumbass BUT TRUMP"
Golfing Gator that's the gist of the thread that I was talking about creating. I noticed in one Thread about how Biden has factually wrecked the economy your response was a meme that said cool story bro. Your claims of nonpartisanship become less and less believable.

We don't know. We can't verify his thoughts.

What happens in America when we can't know if someone is innocent or guilty?
We all know when you take something that doesn't belong to you it's stealing. Did trump pen any of these documents. He did not ( they do not allow fifth grade bully mentalities to write sensitive classified information. ). Of what personal value are they to him then. Can't be anything good. Why did he do it ? Because the man is insane and they thought he could get away with it. They've been asking him for these papers returned for months now. They finally had to go in and take them themselves after his own lawyers lied to them. No one on the Trump side of this is innocent.

We all know when you take something that doesn't belong to you it's stealing. Did trump pen any of these documents. He did not ( they do not allow fifth grade bully mentalities to write sensitive classified information. ). Of what personal value are they to him then. Can't be anything good. Why did he do it ?.
To goad the FBI into raiding his home. Duh. Chum for sharks.

Golfing Gator that's the gist of the thread that I was talking about creating. I noticed in one Thread about how Biden has factually wrecked the economy your response was a meme that said cool story bro. Your claims of nonpartisanship become less and less believable.
He is not non-partisan.

Show me where it says the president has to do any of that. From now on I'll just day SM.
I know that most documents are automatically declassified after 25 years, if they no longer pose a threat to national security at that time. Each document is reviewed before it is declassified. Some may never be declassified. A president has a right to get caused by some things but he has to notify the issuing branches of government who issued the documents.

I know that most documents are automatically declassified after 25 years, if they no longer pose a threat to national security at that time. Each document is reviewed before it is declassified. Some may never be declassified. A president has a right to get caused by some things but he has to notify the issuing branches of government who issued the documents.
You are wrong.

Biden says stupid shit by the hour. Where are those threads you started?

You don't give a fuck about people saying stupid shit, only Trump doing it. Then you prance around like someone shoved a roll of quarters up your ass saying you don't have TDS.

It's both quite humerus and pathetic.

Good job.

Damn, you are just totally obsessed with me.

Not sure if I should feel honored or freaked out.

Do you have a link?

And you are not obsessed with Trump?

BTW... Nice WHATABOUTISM.

how come it's cool when you do it?

If that makes you happy, sure.

Seems that is all I am here for, to keep you happy.

Forum List

Back