Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Well the Dems seem to think they can indict & convict DT with just strong feelings.
At least thinking involves actual brain function & not just some Pavlovian response to your emotional triggers.

Yes, I think if he considers them unclassified, they are unclassified.
He has the ultimate authority in these matters.
Did that hurt?
Without documentation how do we know which documents he thought about declassifying while he was president versus those he wishes he’d declassified since?

Well the Dems seem to think they can indict & convict DT with just strong feelings.
At least thinking involves actual brain function & not just some Pavlovian response to your emotional triggers.

Yes, I think if he considers them unclassified, they are unclassified.
He has the ultimate authority in these matters.
Did that hurt?
You are just as crazy as trump is. If you cannot see the dangers of a private citizen having classified and top secret information. And it's it's already been explained declassification is a process, unless it's followed it isn't done. And under no circumstances were donald trump have a right to them even if they were declassified.

Without documentation how do we know which documents he thought about declassifying while he was president versus those he wishes he’d declassified since?
We've got to face the facts that we're dealing with an insane person. When he said, " I can just think they're declassified in their declassified. " That about says it all. He's certifiably insane.

Then what is your claim, then?

Maybe if you would just show me the ruling, clause, law or regulation that you’re talking about, it would go faster.

My claim is that it takes more than a thought for a document to be declassified.

If you wish to sit here and argue with me about that, cool, I doubt either one of us will have their minds changed

Special Master Calls Out Lawyers On Traitor's Claim That F.B.I. "Planted" Shit-A-Lago Records.

U.S. District Judge Raymond Dearie, who is acting as a special master in the Mar-a-Lago documents case, on Thursday demanded that Donald Trump’s lawyers substantiate another one of the former president’s claims: that the FBI “planted” records.

Dearie ordered Trump’s legal team to submit by Sept. 30 a list of of specific items in the Justice Department’s 11-page inventory of documents taken from the Mar-a-Lago resort — including top secret files — that “plaintiff asserts were not seized from the premises.” They must also submit a list of any items seized that were not on the inventory, the order states.

This submission shall be Plaintiff’s final opportunity to raise any factual dispute as to the completeness and accuracy of the Detailed Property Inventory,” Dearie said.

In simpler terms, the Traitor Impaired.....Put Up or Shut The Fuck Up.
Says the Honest to a fault,upright Huffpost.
Mise well take up huffing { like what Philip Seymour Hoffman } was
preoccupied in - Love Liza - { 2002 }.\

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

So, do you all agree with this? Is just the mere thought of something being declassified enough to make it so?
I believe there's some kind of short circuit in Trump's thinking, like a squirrel cage it keeps spinning but it doesn't make a lot of sense. What's really scary about this. Is what if he photocopied those top secret documents and already gave them over to the Russians. I wouldn't put it past him remember he's in love with Putin
Photocopin top secret documents has penalties severe penalties after 10 years in prison a large fine or you could get even charged with treason. If your charge was treason you can be executed. At the very least you have to do 5 years in prison a minimum of $10,000 fine and you can never hold public office again. No one in their right mind would trust him to be president again. Not after all this. Besides the man is crazy and getting crazier by the moment.

yes he does. Biden is a fucking joke of a president. On that we agree.

So, now can we get back to declassification via telepathy?
A Potus is both the head of the Executive branch and therefore
Calls the shots in their entirety as to classifications.Outweighing even
the National Archivist.But only as Potus.Not after serving his term.
We have a great example of a person { Sandy Berger } Clinton's acting
National Security Advisor actually STEALING archived documents from
the National Archives.Sticking them in his socks and who knows where
else.Never spent a day in jail.One is not even allowed to take a pencil
and a pad into those National Archives.
Plus Trump is no more guilty of some Presidential, Records act than
Biden is of spending a honeymoon in Russia.That would be Bernie.

A Potus is both the head of the Executive branch and therefore
Calls the shots in their entirety as to classifications.Outweighing even
the National Archivist.But only as Potus.Not after serving his term.
We have a great example of a person { Sandy Berger } Clinton's acting
National Security Advisor actually STEALING archived documents from
the National Archives.Sticking them in his socks and who knows where
else.Never spent a day in jail.One is not even allowed to take a pencil
and a pad into those National Archives.
Plus Trump is no more guilty of some Presidential, Records act than
Biden is of spending a honeymoon in Russia.That would be Bernie.

And yet he still cannot declassify something with just a thought.

I believe there's some kind of short circuit in Trump's thinking, like a squirrel cage it keeps spinning but it doesn't make a lot of sense. What's really scary about this. Is what if he photocopied those top secret documents and already gave them over to the Russians. I wouldn't put it past him remember he's in love with Putin
Photocopin top secret documents has penalties severe penalties after 10 years in prison a large fine or you could get even charged with treason. If your charge was treason you can be executed. At the very least you have to do 5 years in prison a minimum of $10,000 fine and you can never hold public office again. No one in their right mind would trust him to be president again. Not after all this. Besides the man is crazy and getting crazier by the moment.
Cite an example where Trump Gaslit { used the tactic of Gaslighting }
to any audience.Joking around is not " Gaslighting ". Biden and his
Mainstream media plus their lawyers and now Hillary virtually Live
by Gaslighting.You are so Gaslit that you can't see the moon on a moonlit
night w/o putting on some heavy shades { Aviator sunglasses } like
Dr.Biden and the Girl Bombs spinoff of :
- Dr.Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs - { 1966 }

""The minute the president speaks about it to someone, he has the ability to declassify anything at any time without any process."

The classification buck stops at the president.

^Thus saith the Democommies at The Poyntner Institute, AKA owners/editors of the leftist St. Pete Times. Oh whoops! "Tampa Bay Times" now. ;)

I do declare ... Dr.Kissinger { nearing 100 yrs.old } that many a Potus
does just that.Makes spur of the moment decisions.
Some turn out Hairbrained.Like Truman hurriedly deciding to
use the A-Bomb on Hiroshima.

My claim is that it takes more than a thought for a document to be declassified.

If you wish to sit here and argue with me about that, cool, I doubt either one of us will have their minds changed
No, we won't. If I'm going to use fact and logic, while you rely on your feeling that a president shouldn't be able to do that, of course we will be talking past each other. I can post the Supreme Court case that gave the president that power, but I've done that before to no effect.

We don't know. We can't verify his thoughts.

What happens in America when we can't know if someone is innocent or guilty?

And yet, he’s a far better president than Trump.

As to the thread topic, it’s further proof that President Biden is a far better president than Trump and that Trump was in fact unfit to be president.
Neither are worthy of our votes.

Forum List

Back