Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

I believe you have to actually be president. He isn’t. When he stole the docs they were marker classified. You don’t get to be president in your mind and be treated seriously.
And you know this, how?

Trump won't be indicted for theft or mishandling declassified documents.

The Clintons took hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture, china, and art and when caught just had to return most of it.

Trump says he declassified the docs and there is no way to prove that he did not. If it turns out to be the Crossfire Hurricane binder, he declassified that in writing.

You got your raid and Melania's panties, but that's all it will amount to.

I believe you have to actually be president. He isn’t. When he stole the docs they were marker classified. You don’t get to be president in your mind and be treated seriously.
Actually, he was still president when he kept saying hose documents. You do understand how our system of government works. Right?

Trump says he declassified the docs and there is no way to prove that he did not. I

Afraid there is

A document and the information it contains is classified until it is formally declassified.

Somebody claiming it is no longer Top Secret because…..The President told me so ……is not going to get you very far.

You had better have something in writing from the President providing what specific information is now declassified.

A broad….”All those documents over there are now declassified” does not cut it

Afraid there is

A document and the information it contains is classified until it is formally declassified.

Somebody claiming it is no longer Top Secret because…..The President told me so ……is not going to get you very far.

You had better have something in writing from the President providing what specific information is now declassified.

A broad….”All those documents over there are now declassified” does not cut it
Who gave Trump the document without recording the transaction.
Your logic sucks for a guy who worked as an "engineer".

Who gave Trump the document without recording the transaction.
Your logic sucks for a guy who worked as an "engineer".

I am damned sure whoever had custody of that Top Secret document formally recorded the change of possession

I am damned sure they didn't ask for it back when he left the Oval Office.

TOP SECRET Documents are like a Hot Potato

You pass off the document and have them sign for it.
You then record who has possession

It is now THEIR responsibility to protect it

TOP SECRET Documents are like a Hot Potato

You pass off the document and have them sign for it.
You then record who has possession

It is now THEIR responsibility to protect it
That is one of your most pathetic posts ever and that’s saying a lot for a liar such as yourself.

That is one of your most pathetic posts ever and that’s saying a lot for a liar such as yourself.
You obviously are clueless as to how Classified documents are handled

But it is cute the way you pretend you do

Trump won't be indicted for theft or mishandling declassified documents.

The Clintons took hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture, china, and art and when caught just had to return most of it.

Trump says he declassified the docs and there is no way to prove that he did not. If it turns out to be the Crossfire Hurricane binder, he declassified that in writing.

You got your raid and Melania's panties, but that's all it will amount to.
They don’t have to prove that he did not declassify them. The documents are so marked and that’s all that matters. He needs to prove he had the right to take the documents.

Schmuck…
I work with Classified Documents and you’re full of shit.
They are always to be returned.

Sure you do Skippy

Are they really classified or did you just “think” them classified?

If you really had clearance, you would not make such stupid statements

I work with Classified Documents and you’re full of shit.
They are always to be returned.
No they are not
Often they are destroyed

In Trumps case, they requested they be returned. Trump lied and said he didn’t have them.

Hence the need for a search warrant

Forum List

Back