Trump could've said

Trump could have said he'd cut personal income taxes to zero, and then he'd have won the popular vote too. What message does that send?

I know what it tells me ..... that most Americans are idiots that don't care any more about our mounting debt than anybody in Congress does, even though they blabber about it all the time.

Candidates can say all kinds of shit to get votes, and then they'll get the votes, but it doesn't mean that all the shit those candidates propose should be enacted.

Here we are with $21 trillion in debt, and what do we have? Republicans jacking up spending on the military, much of which is wasted on its giant bureaucracy and weapons that don't work (and even if they did, we don't need them), and cutting taxes on the rich, while supporting the construction of a worthless wall that won't accomplish jack.

Then there's the flipside ..... proposals for free college for everyone, and expanded Medicare/SS.

Neither side saying much about how to pay for all this shit, let alone balance the budget let alone pay down the debt.

Trump saying he'd build a wall and stop illegal immigration and then being elected just doesn't mean shit to me, it tells me that the priorities of voters are all fucked up. On a list of ten problems the USA has, I'd rank illegal immigration TENTH.

You do know that half of the $21 trillion in debt was Obama's, right?

So what you're saying is 10.5 trillion in 8 years vs 10.5 in less than two? I then have to say obama didn't do too bad.

You can’t be that stupid can you, it’s 10.5 for Obama and 10.5 for EVERY president before him added together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which of all those before him had to deal with the recovery from the largest recession ever??

Obama didn't "deal with it", it was eventually a self-correcting problem. He created no wealth in this country, no jobs except for public-sector jobs, and if anything, merely greased the palms of those who supported his campaign. His Federal Reserve artificially inflated the stock market by printing billions of dollars worth of money every month, which was used to buy up debt. That was referred to as "Quantitative Easing."

Meanwhile, he invested billions of dollars of taxpayers money into scams like "Green Energy" companies, automotive labor union bailouts, and phony "stimulus" packages that did nothing but pour more taxpayer's money down a gopher hole. No infrastructure was built, no jobs were created, and no wealth was created, except for a handful of Wall Street investors.
75 straight months of 6 digit job gains to the public sector???really Pardon me while I call BULL SHIT

Song #1 coming back to London AMERICAN IDIOT yeah you bri but mainly in honor of Trump by Green Day

along with trump baby blimp
You do know that half of the $21 trillion in debt was Obama's, right?

So what you're saying is 10.5 trillion in 8 years vs 10.5 in less than two? I then have to say obama didn't do too bad.

You can’t be that stupid can you, it’s 10.5 for Obama and 10.5 for EVERY president before him added together.

Which of all those before him had to deal with the recovery from the largest recession ever??

Obama didn't "deal with it", it was eventually a self-correcting problem. He created no wealth in this country, no jobs except for public-sector jobs, and if anything, merely greased the palms of those who supported his campaign. His Federal Reserve artificially inflated the stock market by printing billions of dollars worth of money every month, which was used to buy up debt. That was referred to as "Quantitative Easing."

Meanwhile, he invested billions of dollars of taxpayers money into scams like "Green Energy" companies, automotive labor union bailouts, and phony "stimulus" packages that did nothing but pour more taxpayer's money down a gopher hole. No infrastructure was built, no jobs were created, and no wealth was created, except for a handful of Wall Street investors.
Thats what happens when you have republican traitors holding back a president oh by the way 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains weren't created??? lol

Lies. All lies fed to you by the Obama-loving media. If so many jobs were supposedly created, why is Trump's job creation being heralded, even by the leftist media? Help Wanted signs which haven't been seen in years, are popping up all over the p-lace. The black unemployment rate is at a record low,

But keep parroting the official party line, if it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't care.

Trump could have said he'd cut personal income taxes to zero, and then he'd have won the popular vote too. What message does that send?

I know what it tells me ..... that most Americans are idiots that don't care any more about our mounting debt than anybody in Congress does, even though they blabber about it all the time.

Candidates can say all kinds of shit to get votes, and then they'll get the votes, but it doesn't mean that all the shit those candidates propose should be enacted.

Here we are with $21 trillion in debt, and what do we have? Republicans jacking up spending on the military, much of which is wasted on its giant bureaucracy and weapons that don't work (and even if they did, we don't need them), and cutting taxes on the rich, while supporting the construction of a worthless wall that won't accomplish jack.

Then there's the flipside ..... proposals for free college for everyone, and expanded Medicare/SS.

Neither side saying much about how to pay for all this shit, let alone balance the budget let alone pay down the debt.

Trump saying he'd build a wall and stop illegal immigration and then being elected just doesn't mean shit to me, it tells me that the priorities of voters are all fucked up. On a list of ten problems the USA has, I'd rank illegal immigration TENTH.

You rank illegal immigration a TEN, i rank it the number ONE problem, so who’s more important you or me, we both got our own ideas

The voters rank it #1, so dumbass Edward is delusional.
GREAT NEWS bri your pal PUTIN is dancing in the streets of Stalingrad after hearing president AH bashed NATO
Yawn.........Russia Russia Russia..........derp.

Bashing NATO..............telling them to pay their fair share of NATO..........:CryingCow:

Song #1 coming back to London AMERICAN IDIOT yeah you bri but mainly in honor of Trump by Green Day

along with trump baby blimp

Thats what happens when you have republican traitors holding back a president oh by the way 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains weren't created??? lol

Lies. All lies fed to you by the Obama-loving media. If so many jobs were supposedly created, why is Trump's job creation being heralded, even by the leftist media? Help Wanted signs which haven't been seen in years, are popping up all over the p-lace. The black unemployment rate is at a record low,

But keep parroting the official party line, if it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't care.
I don't mean to call bs on you again but as of the last reading black unemployment is back up from that low There aren't enough smart rednecks to fill all those jobs

You rank illegal immigration a TEN, i rank it the number ONE problem, so who’s more important you or me, we both got our own ideas

GREAT NEWS bri your pal PUTIN is dancing in the streets of Stalingrad after hearing president AH bashed NATO

Bashing NATO..............telling them to pay their fair share of NATO..........:CryingCow:
Eagle you can dance with Putin.....You're on the same side

I'm against you and your policies...........I believe we have made that point clear.

In regards to NATO...........stop hyperventilating...............you might hurt yourself.

Just stop with the BS already. Nobody's buying that crap anymore.

Once again the IRS takes donations so put your money where your mouth is.

Forum List

Back