Trump cutting services for children at the border

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

No more. The USA is soooooo poor, we can no longer afford these thing

Another example of the poor paying for the tax cuts to the wealthy.

Another example of Trump mismanagement.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

Picking on children to profit the wealthy.

Administration Cuts Education And Legal Services For Unaccompanied Minors

:CryingCow:

For starters, the "rich" pay the majority of taxes in this country. Democrats just can't seem to get that through their thick skulls Secondly, since when are the "rich" in this country supposed to be paying for the world's poor? These aren't even citizens. Do you honestly think we can support all the world's poor? That is irrational. We need to secure the border, not provide welfare for the world.

income Taxes Paid ($ millions)

Top 1% $538,257

Top 5% $839,898

Top 10% $1,002,072

Top 25% $1,240,010

Top 50% $1,398,523

Bottom 50% $43,863

All Taxpayers $1,442,385

Believe it or not, it's not the 1% that is paying the most taxes. It's the upper 10 to 50% taxpayers that carry that load. The 1% carry a total Gross Income of 19.7 and a total share of 37.3 while the upper 10 to 50%ers carry a total gross of 31.6% and a total share of 37.5% of taxes paid.

If I take the bottom 50 and add it to the 10 to 50%ers I come up with Lower 50% at 11.6% and 3% to the 31.6 and 37.7 I come up with 43.2 and 14.6.

Now if I take the top 5 and 1% at 15 and 20.9, and 31.6 and 37.5 I come with a total of 46.9 and 51.1. You keep saying that the 1% pay the most taxes. Actually, they pay less taxes than the people at the top 5 to 50% level by quite a bit. The reason for that is, it's all figured in Adjusted Gross. The 1% are much more creative in their tax breaks than the others are so they have a lower Adjusted Gross Income but it looks like they are paying a higher percentage of taxes on what they earned. Actually, if they paid the proper percentage without the creative (tax dodges and cheats) they would pay more. They are paying right around 12% while the ones in the top 50 to 5% are paying at least 18%. Both groups should be paying more and both groups do take advantage of the tax loopholes and cheats but the top 1% have special laws that only apply to them that others cannot use for their benefit.

Lots of mumbo-jumbo, packaging, spin and theatrics....
Here’s the truth simplified...
The top 1% paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90% combined (30.5 percent).
The top 20% pay 87% of income taxes
Top 20% of Americans Will Pay 87% of Income Tax
The top earners / contributors QUALIFY for “special laws” because....guess what, THEY’RE SPECIAL and they pay your way.
It’s been more fake news that the rich or better off don’t pay their share.

Excellent. Now send them back.
Hey, billy! Do you remember the stories of a ship called the 'Exodus"? I believe that was the name. Anyway, it was a ship full of Jews escaping Europe seeking asylum. Due to the politics of the day, it was turned away from our shores. It left to seek asylum elsewhere, but never made a landing, and I believe all was lost. I'll have to look up more facts, but the story is real. And those old enough to remember are still haunted that we turned away to their death those who sought refuge.

Your attitude on the current immigration crisis is the politics of our day....A complete reversal of the values we learned with our mother's milk. And I'm pretty sure our kids and grandkids will be haunted by it.

We need to count our blessings.

It was the Saint Louis, they were almost on our shore, frantic phone calls to FDR went unanswered...

It was turned away half the Jews died in concentration camps that was on the ship.

For starters, the "rich" pay the majority of taxes in this country. Democrats just can't seem to get that through their thick skulls Secondly, since when are the "rich" in this country supposed to be paying for the world's poor? These aren't even citizens. Do you honestly think we can support all the world's poor? That is irrational. We need to secure the border, not provide welfare for the world.

income Taxes Paid ($ millions)

Top 1% $538,257

Top 5% $839,898

Top 10% $1,002,072

Top 25% $1,240,010

Top 50% $1,398,523

Bottom 50% $43,863

All Taxpayers $1,442,385

Believe it or not, it's not the 1% that is paying the most taxes. It's the upper 10 to 50% taxpayers that carry that load. The 1% carry a total Gross Income of 19.7 and a total share of 37.3 while the upper 10 to 50%ers carry a total gross of 31.6% and a total share of 37.5% of taxes paid.

If I take the bottom 50 and add it to the 10 to 50%ers I come up with Lower 50% at 11.6% and 3% to the 31.6 and 37.7 I come up with 43.2 and 14.6.

Now if I take the top 5 and 1% at 15 and 20.9, and 31.6 and 37.5 I come with a total of 46.9 and 51.1. You keep saying that the 1% pay the most taxes. Actually, they pay less taxes than the people at the top 5 to 50% level by quite a bit. The reason for that is, it's all figured in Adjusted Gross. The 1% are much more creative in their tax breaks than the others are so they have a lower Adjusted Gross Income but it looks like they are paying a higher percentage of taxes on what they earned. Actually, if they paid the proper percentage without the creative (tax dodges and cheats) they would pay more. They are paying right around 12% while the ones in the top 50 to 5% are paying at least 18%. Both groups should be paying more and both groups do take advantage of the tax loopholes and cheats but the top 1% have special laws that only apply to them that others cannot use for their benefit.

Thanks for being honest and using both percentage and dollars...

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

So you are suggesting that we spend more money we don't have to educate and entertain those that may not be allowed into the country? I thought you were one of those who was raising a stink about the deficit under Trump.

You are upset that illegals are not getting world class treatment while veterans and others live on the street. Why are they more important then veterans?

Perhaps the only reason you care at all is because you can lay blame on Trump. If it were anyone else you probably would not even have noticed.

I get it. Fuck these children as you run around screaming about abortion.

We found 1.5 trillion for the tax cut. Trump found billions for his wall.

We just spent a million to haul the Trump clan to his Scotland gold course.

But we can properly take care of children that came here unaccompanied.

Congress is not giving them more funds.

So you are suggesting that we spend more money we don't have to educate and entertain those that may not be allowed into the country? I thought you were one of those who was raising a stink about the deficit under Trump.

You are upset that illegals are not getting world class treatment while veterans and others live on the street. Why are they more important then veterans?

Perhaps the only reason you care at all is because you can lay blame on Trump. If it were anyone else you probably would not even have noticed.

I get it. Fuck these children as you run around screaming about abortion.

We found 1.5 trillion for the tax cut. Trump found billions for his wall.

We just spent a million to haul the Trump clan to his Scotland gold course.

But we can properly take care of children that came here unaccompanied.
Why do you want to kill Black People in your Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps, and then why is your solution to replace the 50 Million Black and Hispanic People The Democrat Party has Exterminated with Millions of Illegal Aliens (I.E. Latino DemNazi Brown Slaves)?

Why wouldn't you just stop that genocide and put those 50 million you killed to work on your Democrat Plantations?

And why should The American Taxpayer foot the bill for your Brown Slave Labor?

Why do you hate minorities and why are you killing them or enslaving them?

Why haven't you broken your addiction to Brown Slavery and Hatred of Dark Skinned People and why do you want to Exterminate Them or Enslave Them?
Blah Blah Blah Lie about Plsanned Psartenthood.

You keep Proving you assfucks don't give a shit about children after they are born.

That's not what Christian's charities say.

Trump cutting services for children at the border

TRANSLATION: Trump cuts funding for ILLEGALS at the border after over 1 MILLION illegally cross into the US already this year...

:clap:

If any if you bleeding-heart, pro-illegal immigration snowflakes feel bad and want to donate some of YOUR money instead of taking MY tax dollars to reward criminals for breaking our laws, go for it. Knock yourself out....

That's terrible.
We need to expedite their return to their home country.
And build the wall already.

Administration Cuts Education And Legal Services For Unaccompanied Minors .
US tax revenue is for US taxpayer interests. I know … America-first really burns the bums of leftarded lemmings.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!!!:D

Wow, you people are really tough on REAL DUMB! We need be nicer, more understanding, caring. Just because he calls all of us every IST in the book he can think of, means nothing.

Now I think we ought to show our caring side, and get together and buy REAL DUMB a one way ticket to El Salvador or somewhere like that, so he can do GOOD THINGS! We can put him on a bus with his Frito, Cheetos, and chips, and send him there; and just think, his mommy will LOVE us for getting his lazy a** out of her basement. Heck, we can even pitch in for a solar flashlight to bribe him, and he will think he is following the GREEN NEW DEAL!

I am willing to kick in 5 bucks to put him on a bus to his utopia. How about you-)
Many here at USMB, including myself, mimic and/or ridicule those who have regular outbursts of irrationality often regarding the POTUS, his fam, his policies, his tweets, his appearance, his ... well ... his everything. As the phenomenon is widespread - afflicting millions of Americans including much of NY, Cali, the media, and WashDC - Psychology Today tackled the issue of whether TDS is a real mental disorder. In that the mass hysteria is readily observable behavior, the author concludes that "Such people may need mental health support."

For those who still cry themselves to sleep every stinking night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every stinking morning, and obsess all day long I respectfully suggest they at least consider committing themselves for observation.

Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?
"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.

Aren't there enough Demons that already have their horns in line for Trumps Cabinet waiting in the wings? Are you trying to get enough support to get a new Christmas Special made starring Jimmy Hoffa?

upload_2019-6-7_1-51-30.jpeg

Many here at USMB, including myself, mimic and/or ridicule those who have regular outbursts of irrationality often regarding the POTUS, his fam, his policies, his tweets, his appearance, his ... well ... his everything. As the phenomenon is widespread - afflicting millions of Americans including much of NY, Cali, the media, and WashDC - Psychology Today tackled the issue of whether TDS is a real mental disorder. In that the mass hysteria is readily observable behavior, the author concludes that "Such people may need mental health support."

For those who still cry themselves to sleep every stinking night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every stinking morning, and obsess all day long I respectfully suggest they at least consider committing themselves for observation.

"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.

Aren't there enough Demons that already have their horns in line for Trumps Cabinet waiting in the wings? Are you trying to get enough support to get a new Christmas Special made starring Jimmy Hoffa?

View attachment 264213
And right on time you validate the author's conclusion that who "have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning … may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.

View attachment 264213
And right on time you validate the author's conclusion that who "have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning … may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.

And dwelling on it like you do also shows a serious disturbance and distressing manner. YOU may need mental health support.

View attachment 264213

And dwelling on it like you do also shows a serious disturbance and distressing manner. YOU may need mental health support.
So because I note that you are a sick pup and because I am concerned about the mental & emotional health of my fellow Americans that I am the one who is disturbed and distressed?

You are familiar with the term "projection," right?

View attachment 264213

So because I note that you are a sick pup and because I am concerned about the mental & emotional health of my fellow Americans that I am the one who is disturbed and distressed?

You are familiar with the term "projection," right?

When I got back from South East Asia (I was never stationed in Vietnam so I don't get to wear the hat) I was a real mess. There were 6 of us assigned to a Shrink. We worked and even went TDY to Europe and the Shrink went with us. He got an all expense paid trip to Europe. In the end, I got a paper that stated I was sane. yes, I am documented as sane by not only the Medical Community but the United States Military. Where is your documentation that states you are sane?

Democrats are the party of UnAmerica.
They favor illegals, criminals, government dependents and radical Muslims over ordinary, gainfully employed, law abiding Americans.

They favor illegals, criminals, government dependents and radical Muslims over ordinary, gainfully employed, law abiding Americans.

That being said, the Republicans have the support of the White Supremists, KKK and other unsavory militant groups. What's your point, cupcake?

That being said, the Republicans have the support of the White Supremists, KKK and other unsavory militant groups. What's your point, cupcake?
The KKK is all but nonexistent but we know how you like to signal events if 50-150 years ago and present them as applying to today.

The KKK is all but nonexistent but we know how you like to signal events if 50-150 years ago and present them as applying to today.

Oh really, now. How about active KKK chapters in 41 States today.

And thank you for agreeing to my comment via not refuting it but rather adding some archaic KKK irrelevancy.

And thank you for agreeing to my comment via not refuting it but rather adding some archaic KKK irrelevancy.

I didn't agree one bit. The KKK is still there and still operating. It's just not in the news quite as much. It still operates through fear. To give you an idea, the KKK ideals were the main reasons for the founding of the JBC. The JBC hasn't really changed a bit, it's just slicker in how it presents itself. Many JBC Members are closet KKK members. Next you are going to say that the JBC is irrelevant as well. Newsflash: You elected one as President of the United States. Take a good look at his views and compare them to the 'Old" JBC doctrine. And then wonder why he won't denounce the KKK. HE's never been a Democrat nor a Republican. He's a John Birch Society all the way. And remember, there are many closet JBC in Congress as well like Senator Cruz who is openly a JBC Member in Texas and claims to be a Republican. JBCers AREN'T Republicans by any stretch of the imagination. The KKK is stronger than you think. It hides under a different name, that's all.

Forum List

Back