Trump, Da Jobs Man!: US Jobless Claims Drop To Lowest Levels Since 1973...

A stagnant economy for 8 years starts rocketing a month after an economically inept president steps down and is replaced by someone business can trust. It's about the present and the future folks. The failure of the past 8 1/2 years is history.

Well if "rocketing" is defined as: big drop in initial unemployment claims and big growth in stock market.

Then certainly Obama had a rocketing economy.

Consistency, assholes - LOOK IT UP.
Look up "stagnation". After you do, argue. Until then, you'd be better off not broadcasting your ignorance.

Yes, Trump is amazing, I was asking for help describing Obama who has vastly outperformed Trump in every way so far.
Yes, he has outperformed Trump in unconstitutional acts, job destruction and military depletion.

LOL in upside-down Trumpster world adding 15 million jobs to economy in record breaking 75 month streak is "job destruction"

facepalm-demotivational.jpg
Prove your claims on nobama without some fake graph or chart.

Don't bother. He or she is consumed with hate. They really would love to see more Americans lose their jobs so they could blame Trump. They're sick folks. It is what it is.

:rolleyes: Since when does smashing you ignoranuses upside the head with facts constitute "hate"?

jobs_110615_chart1.png

You clueless retards believe whatever you want to and then start wining that I'm "a hater" when I introduce you to them.
Since you have no facts other than media fed nonsense you swallow like it's the gospel. That's when.

You realize that Trump had nothing to do with any of this, right?

Employment numbers are lagging indicators and usually take 12 to 18 months to be affected by government policy.

Remembering the economy Obama handed to him, it is easy to assign the trend started by the previous administration to "The Don."
No liar, what it means is that employers were fearful of Obama's reign of terror and held back hiring anyone they didn't absolutely have the have. Once they saw that bastard was gone, they loosened up and started hiring because the country destroyer can't hurt them anymore. Same with the stock market.

Except the stock market and employment numbers are trending exactly the way they were trending during Obama's second term.

Growth is steady, the stock market is steady, employment is steady, and inflation is steady.

Trump just hasn't had enough time to fuck it all up yet.
The stock market has increased over its highest ever recorded amount by 10% in just 4 months, all solely because of confidence in Trump's presidency.

That is far far better than Obama has EVER done in either of his terms.

lol dumbass, in his two terms Obama has seen 150%+ increase in stock market, from about 7000 to 19000 for the DOW

api.asp
At this rate(2100 points in less than 4 months), Trump will have the DOW easily over 60,000 or more by the end of his 2nd term.

Do the math, dumbfuck.

Yes, Trump is amazing, I was asking for help describing Obama who has vastly outperformed Trump in every way so far.
Yes, he has outperformed Trump in unconstitutional acts, job destruction and military depletion.

LOL in upside-down Trumpster world adding 15 million jobs to economy in record breaking 75 month streak is "job destruction"

Don't bother. He or she is consumed with hate. They really would love to see more Americans lose their jobs so they could blame Trump. They're sick folks. It is what it is.

:rolleyes: Since when does smashing you ignoranuses upside the head with facts constitute "hate"?

jobs_110615_chart1.png

You clueless retards believe whatever you want to and then start wining that I'm "a hater" when put your nose to them.

Come on, you aren't fooling us. You know you're hoping more Americans lose their jobs so you can blame Trump for it. You're consumed with hate. You don't care about American Workers. You're just a butthurt Democrat.

Employment numbers are lagging indicators and usually take 12 to 18 months to be affected by government policy.
The only thing Trump had to do with this was getting elected. That's all he had to do. Under Nobama people were afraid they would go broke if they expanded. Once they saw nobama was gone, they acted. We now see the results.

jobs_110615_chart1.png

You clueless retards believe whatever you want to and then start wining that I'm "a hater" when I introduce you to them.
Since you have no facts other than media fed nonsense you swallow like it's the gospel. That's when.

I asked for the source he or she was citing. But I haven't gotten a response. It's probably a Democrat Fake News source like CNN, NBC, or the NY Times.

My graph is factual and you have NOTHING, so STFU.

What source are you citing? And please don't give me CNN or NBC. I'm completely over Democrat Fake News.

Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Data, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

Databases, Tables & Calculators by Subject

Is that good enough for you or would you like something from Breitbart?

What source are you citing? And please don't give me CNN or NBC. I'm completely over Democrat Fake News.

Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Data, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

Databases, Tables & Calculators by Subject

Is that good enough for you or would you like something from Breitbart?

Cool. So yo agree that Trump is Da Man on jobs. Why didn't you just say that?

jobs_110615_chart1.png

You clueless retards believe whatever you want to and then start wining that I'm "a hater" when put your nose to them.

Come on, you aren't fooling us. You know you're hoping more Americans lose their jobs so you can blame Trump for it. You're consumed with hate. You don't care about American Workers. You're just a butthurt Democrat.

Nonsense, nothing I would like me than for Trump to grow into amazing president from his blowhard clown beginnings, under whom America prospers to heights never before seen.

I just don't confuse, unlike some people, my preferences for what is true.

The only thing Trump had to do with this was getting elected. That's all he had to do. Under Nobama people were afraid they would go broke if they expanded. Once they saw nobama was gone, they acted. We now see the results.
Not 40 days out. It doesn't work that way.

Yes, Trump is helping American Workers bigtime. Right On! :thup:

Prove it. Stop lying for once in your life and prove these outlandish claims you have with out cartoon drawings and biased MSM reports.

Can you ever not misdirect? Trump was elected in November. That's three months. 40 days. LOL!

Remembering the economy Obama handed to him, it is easy to assign the trend started by the previous administration to "The Don."
No liar, what it means is that employers were fearful of Obama's reign of terror and held back hiring anyone they didn't absolutely have the have. Once they saw that bastard was gone, they loosened up and started hiring because the country destroyer can't hurt them anymore. Same with the stock market.

Except the stock market and employment numbers are trending exactly the way they were trending during Obama's second term.

Growth is steady, the stock market is steady, employment is steady, and inflation is steady.

Trump just hasn't had enough time to fuck it all up yet.
Thank you president Trump. This cycle began on election night, and is going great.

Can you ever not misdirect? Trump was elected in November. That's three months. 40 days. LOL!
When was he sworn in?

You see, you don't become President until you are sworn in.

When was that?

January 20th?

Today is March 2.

Excuse Me. 41 days.

jobs_110615_chart1.png

Nonsense, nothing I would like me than for Trump to grow into amazing president from his blowhard clown beginnings, under whom America prospers to heights never before seen.

Stop it. You're just believing your own Bullshit. You know you'd like to see more Americans lose their jobs. You could then blame Trump for it. You don't care about American Workers. I would respect you haters somewhat if you were at least a little honest. The reality is, you don't care about Americans. You only care about your Party. It is what it is.

Prove it. Stop lying for once in your life and prove these outlandish claims you have with out cartoon drawings and biased MSM reports.

https://oui.doleta.gov/unemploy/wkclaims/report.asp

Click 2009, click 2016 click SUBMIT. See original sourced IUC data from the very agency that collects this data. Same data CNN or FOX or TIMES or anyone else uses.

When was he sworn in?

When was that?

January 20th?

Today is March 2.

Excuse Me. 41 days.
Excuse your lies? No. I said all Trump had to do was get elected. In NOVEMBER! People then saw that NOBAMA was going to be gone! They moved to expand. And they are. THREE MONTHS SINCE HE WAS ELECTED LIAR!

jobs_110615_chart1.png

Stop it. You're just believing your own Bullshit. You know you'd like to see more Americans lose their jobs.

Ridiculous, stop lying about me.

If you have evidence that I want Americans to lose jobs post it, otherwise you need to STFU.

When was he sworn in?

When was that?

January 20th?

Today is March 2.

Excuse Me. 41 days.
Excuse your lies? No. I said all Trump had to do was get elected. In NOVEMBER! People then saw that NOBAMA was going to be gone! They moved to expand. And they are. THREE MONTHS SINCE HE WAS ELECTED LIAR!
So, My answer hasn't changed. Employment is a lagging indicator and it takes 12 to 18 months before any governmental policy affects it.

This means that Trump gets no credit for this.

He wasn't a governmental actor, provided no governmental policy input to these numbers.

Have a nice day.

Learn to read. No wonder the liberals walk all over you.

Forum List

Back