Trump, Da Jobs Man!: US Jobless Claims Drop To Lowest Levels Since 1973...

Don't bother. He or she is consumed with hate. They really would love to see more Americans lose their jobs so they could blame Trump. They're sick folks. It is what it is.

:rolleyes: Since when does smashing you ignoranuses upside the head with facts constitute "hate"?

jobs_110615_chart1.png

You clueless retards believe whatever you want to and then start wining that I'm "a hater" when put your nose to them.

Come on, you aren't fooling us. You know you're hoping more Americans lose their jobs so you can blame Trump for it. You're consumed with hate. You don't care about American Workers. You're just a butthurt Democrat.

Nonsense, nothing I would like me than for Trump to grow into amazing president from his blowhard clown beginnings, under whom America prospers to heights never before seen.

I just don't confuse, unlike some people, my preferences for what is true.

Stop it. You're just believing your own Bullshit. You know you'd like to see more Americans lose their jobs.

Ridiculous, stop lying about me.

If you have evidence that I want Americans to lose jobs post it, otherwise you need to STFU.

You're only lying to yourself. I know you better than you think i know you. You would love to see an economic collapse. You could then freak out and blame Trump for it all. You can go on lying if you like, but i do know your type. It's always 'Party before Country' for y'all.

The only thing Trump had to do with this was getting elected. That's all he had to do. Under Nobama people were afraid they would go broke if they expanded. Once they saw nobama was gone, they acted. We now see the results.
Not 40 days out. It doesn't work that way.
Can you ever not misdirect? Trump was elected in November. That's three months. 40 days. LOL!
When was he sworn in?

You see, you don't become President until you are sworn in.

When was that?

January 20th?

Today is March 2.

Excuse Me. 41 days.
Excuse your lies? No. I said all Trump had to do was get elected. In NOVEMBER! People then saw that NOBAMA was going to be gone! They moved to expand. And they are. THREE MONTHS SINCE HE WAS ELECTED LIAR!
So, My answer hasn't changed. Employment is a lagging indicator and it takes 12 to 18 months before any governmental policy affects it.

This means that Trump gets no credit for this.

He wasn't a governmental actor, provided no governmental policy input to these numbers.

Have a nice day.

Learn to read. No wonder the liberals walk all over you.

Ha, hilarious butthurt gibberish. :lmao:

Not 40 days out. It doesn't work that way.
Can you ever not misdirect? Trump was elected in November. That's three months. 40 days. LOL!
When was he sworn in?

When was that?

January 20th?

Today is March 2.

Excuse Me. 41 days.
Excuse your lies? No. I said all Trump had to do was get elected. In NOVEMBER! People then saw that NOBAMA was going to be gone! They moved to expand. And they are. THREE MONTHS SINCE HE WAS ELECTED LIAR!
So, My answer hasn't changed. Employment is a lagging indicator and it takes 12 to 18 months before any governmental policy affects it.

He wasn't a governmental actor, provided no governmental policy input to these numbers.

Have a nice day.

Not at all. I have enjoyed the increased cortisol levels of the left because of Trump. But I'm not one of those who has their mouths wide open and their lips firmly secured around Trump's cock-ring.

I didn't give Obama credit for the increase of employment numbers before the first year because he did nothing to affect those numbers. He couldn't have because they don't work that way.

Since I like to be intellectually honest I'll take the same stand with Trump, as I did with Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

If you wish to wallow in your partisan buttery sauce, by all means, knock yourself out.

All economic indicators have improved following Trump's victory.

Trump rocks!

When was he sworn in?

When was that?

January 20th?

Today is March 2.

Excuse Me. 41 days.

Have a nice day.

Not at all. I have enjoyed the increased cortisol levels of the left because of Trump. But I'm not one of those who has their mouths wide open and their lips firmly secured around Trump's cock-ring.

I didn't give Obama credit for the increase of employment numbers before the first year because he did nothing to affect those numbers. He couldn't have because they don't work that way.

Since I like to be intellectually honest I'll take the same stand with Trump, as I did with Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

If you wish to wallow in your partisan buttery sauce, by all means, knock yourself out.

Just enjoy the good news. There isn't much of it these days. It's nice seeing Americans back to work in record numbers. And Trump, like all past Presidents, has the right to claim credit for it.

All economic indicators have improved following Trump's victory.

Trump rocks!

Ha, you just blew butthurt Democrat minds. They were so hoping more Americans would lose their jobs. Remember, it's only about 'Party before Country' for them. They could care less about American Workers.

Remembering the economy Obama handed to him, it is easy to assign the trend started by the previous administration to "The Don."

Aw, such butthurt. I know you're so disappointed more Americans haven't lost their jobs. Oh well, too bad for you. But right on for America!
There is usually a calm before the storm.... I do believe I smell the wind blown ozone associated with approaching storms.

Nah, just sounds like Democrat butthurt wishful thinking.
Ya got your ears perked in my direction, huh, Roger? Even as you gorge yourself on the scraps of Trump's lies you hear the roar of the storm on the distance.

Remembering the economy Obama handed to him, it is easy to assign the trend started by the previous administration to "The Don."

Aw, such butthurt. I know you're so disappointed more Americans haven't lost their jobs. Oh well, too bad for you. But right on for America!
There is usually a calm before the storm.... I do believe I smell the wind blown ozone associated with approaching storms.

Ya got your ears perked in my direction, huh, Roger? Even as you gorge yourself on the scraps of Trump's lies you hear the roar of the storm on the distance.
Proof, or poof? What? No proof? Then poof!

Ah, you hate America. You only love your Party. But hey, too bad for you. Americans are getting back to work. Go Trump!

Proof, or poof? What? No proof? Then poof!
You suck at e being a magician. I'm still here and the GOP town hall protests around the country can't be "poofed" away either.

Take a peek at protests at town halls around the country

Ah, you hate America. You only love your Party. But hey, too bad for you. Americans are getting back to work. Go Trump!

Americans were already going back to work before Trump's victory was in sight. We all welcome that trend...we just don't think Trump ought to get credit for it... If he can maintain this trend for a year or so, I might start to accept the notion that he has something to do with it. We know Obama did.

Yikes! That's gotta sting the loony Trump-Haters. They were so hoping for more Americans to lose their jobs. Oops. :)

Just 223,000 Americans applied for unemployment benefits last week, fewest in nearly 44 years.
March 2, 2017, at 8:55 a.m

THE NUMBERS: The Labor Department says unemployment claims dropped by 19,000 from 242,000 the previous week to the lowest level since March 1973 when Richard Nixon was president. The four-week average, which is less volatile, fell by 6,250 to 234,250, lowest since April 1973.

Overall, 2.07 million Americans are collecting unemployment benefits, down more than 7 percent from a year ago.

THE TAKEAWAY: Unemployment claims are a proxy for layoffs. They have come in below 300,000 a week for two straight years, the longest such streak since 1970. The low level of claims suggests that employers are confident enough in the economy to be holding on to staff. "Businesses are finding it ever-harder to recruit, so the bar for letting people go has risen...

More:
https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...obless-claims-drop-to-lowest-level-since-1973
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Oh, that's easy.
They gave up and dropped out.

Americans were already going back to work before Trump's victory was in sight. We all welcome that trend...we just don't think Trump ought to get credit for it... If he can maintain this trend for a year or so, I might start to accept the notion that he has something to do with it. We know Obama did.

Yeah, like y'all haters are ever gonna think Trump ought to get credit for any successes. You wingnuts are just consumed with hate. You're desperately hoping for an economic collapse, so can you can blame Trump for it. You could less about American Workers. It is what it is.

Yeah, like y'all haters are ever gonna think Trump ought to get credit for any successes. You wingnuts are just consumed with hate. You're desperately hoping for an economic collapse, so can you can blame Trump for it. You could less about American Workers. It is what it is.

Tell us what official actions as president you are giving Trump credit for.

Aw, so butthurt. You really hoped more Americans would be losing their jobs by now. You couldn't wait to start ranting & raving about it being all Trump's fault. But oh well, it isn't going the way you planned. Sorry bout that. :)

Aw, so butthurt. You really hoped more Americans would be losing their jobs by now. You couldn't wait to start ranting & raving about it being all Trump's fault. But oh well, it isn't going the way you planned. Sorry bout that. :)
You are stupid. I realize that the more Americans working the more money is put into payroll taxes and the social security funds. I would be as stupid as you look if I even hinted at not wanting America to have full employment!

You are stupid. I realize that the more Americans working the more money is put into payroll taxes and the social security funds. I would be as stupid as you look if I even hinted at not wanting America to have full employment!

Whatever. Keep hoping for American Workers to suffer. I know you haters are all about that 'Party before Country' shite. You could care less about fellow Americans. You only care about your Party. I truly hope American Workers continue to do well, and Trump continues to piss you loons off. See ya. :)

Forum List

Back