Trump deal loses 1300 jobs before he ever takes office ..

Well, there was also his airline also failed after 4 years in which it never turned a profit.
Yep. It's riskier than your Lego fort. Hard to believe I guess.

Actually, Trump and I have a lot in common. Neither of us pays taxes. The difference is that I rely on exemptions, and Trump writes off losses from failed business ventures, that went belly up, losing other people's money, for the most part. That's what bankruptcy is all about.
You don't know what he pays or what your are babbling about.

Well, now, that says a lot, doesn't it. NOBODY knows what he pays, because he does not want you to know. However, it is a safe conjecture that the reason that he does not want you to know is that he has been writing off almost 1 billion dollars in losses (and that is documented) carried forward for over a decade. He told us himself that he is the smartest tax expert in the world!
A tax return illegal gained and printed isn't an example of a lifelong tax record. You have no facts, just juvenile spew. Sucks to be you.

Well, there was also his airline also failed after 4 years in which it never turned a profit.

Actually, Trump and I have a lot in common. Neither of us pays taxes. The difference is that I rely on exemptions, and Trump writes off losses from failed business ventures, that went belly up, losing other people's money, for the most part. That's what bankruptcy is all about.

Well, now, that says a lot, doesn't it. NOBODY knows what he pays, because he does not want you to know. However, it is a safe conjecture that the reason that he does not want you to know is that he has been writing off almost 1 billion dollars in losses (and that is documented) carried forward for over a decade. He told us himself that he is the smartest tax expert in the world!
and I don't care, and I'm not sure why it matters to you?

You don't care because you have already become a part of the Borg. For you, resistance was futile.

and those people take the losses as well and don't care. they reinvested with him often I'm sure. he most likely made more for them than they lost. I love how you all think you know something but don't know anything.

His investors lost money and don't CARE? I won't even dignify that with comment!
again, dude, do you even know business investments? They are all risky. everyone. If you have it to invest and can take a loss you do it. sometimes the profits are huge and sometimes they fail. damn son, you need some better coaching.

A tax return illegal gained and printed isn't an example of a lifelong tax record. You have no facts, just juvenile spew. Sucks to be you.

Careful, Ice. There are crocodiles in the Nile.....

only Trumpbots suck Trumps cock for bribing a company and still losing more jobs than it kept.

Only a punch drunk liberal would grip about Trump saving middle class jobs. You Dem's better get these freaks under control or you won't have a party left.

only a dumbass RW can misspell GRIPE

ain't that right Liberace' ?
only a lonely libturd who starts a thread on how someone saving 1100 jobs lost 1300 would point out a typo. how you feeling siete? got any of that stupid left to share?

one more time for a Trump corpory ... more were lost than KEPT ... he didnt CREATE ONE SINGLE JOB like he said he was going to

and those people take the losses as well and don't care. they reinvested with him often I'm sure. he most likely made more for them than they lost. I love how you all think you know something but don't know anything.

His investors lost money and don't CARE? I won't even dignify that with comment!
again, dude, do you even know business investments? They are all risky. everyone. If you have it to invest and can take a loss you do it. sometimes the profits are huge and sometimes they fail. damn son, you need some better coaching.

I can understand your point of view, considering that there is a population, such as yourself, who actually think that investing in a trump business is a good idea.

You don't care because you have already become a part of the Borg. For you, resistance was futile.
because it doesn't matter what his income is. how is that a sign of business production?

I don't live in deNile. You do.

because it doesn't matter what his income is. how is that a sign of business production?

Ever been to Atlantic City?

only Trumpbots suck Trumps cock for bribing a company and still losing more jobs than it kept.

Only a punch drunk liberal would grip about Trump saving middle class jobs. You Dem's better get these freaks under control or you won't have a party left.

only a lonely libturd who starts a thread on how someone saving 1100 jobs lost 1300 would point out a typo. how you feeling siete? got any of that stupid left to share?

one more time for a Trump corpory ... more were lost than KEPT ... he didnt CREATE ONE SINGLE JOB like he said he was going to
he didn't say he would create any jobs. so i'm not sure what you're referring to. care to educate us on when he said he'd create jobs?

I can understand your point of view, considering that there is a population, such as yourself, who actually think that investing in a trump business is a good idea.
well we've failed for decades now. It's time for new business blood.

OK, Ice. I am sure that you are right. Trump never released his taxes because he is too modest to let people know hoow much he paid.

nope! never had to visit there. have no intentions of it either why?

Ok with me, pal, because it is YOUR money. Not only do I not pay tax, I withdrew every dime I have in the stock market three weeks ago, before Trump has a chance to ruin the economy.

OK, Ice. I am sure that you are right. Trump never released his taxes because he is too modest to let people know hoow much he paid.
again, who cares how much he paid in if anything. As long as he followed the laws. do you have evidence he didn't follow tax laws? if not, there is nothing up for discussion, it doesn't matter.

Probably doesn't want to give you idiots even more to whine about. Businesses have bad years and good years. His financial statements give a better picture.

Ok with me, pal, because it is YOUR money. Not only do I not pay tax, I withdrew every dime I have in the stock market three weeks ago, before Trump has a chance to ruin the economy.
So you've already lost ...how much?

he didn't say he would create any jobs. so i'm not sure what you're referring to. care to educate us on when he said he'd create jobs?

here ya go shitbreath ..

“I’m going to bring jobs back from China. I’m going to bring jobs back from Mexico and from Japan,” Trump said during the Feb. 13 GOP

Trump didn't bring back one single job from Mexico with his Carrier deal .. 1300 left and WENT TO MEXICO... noW tell everyone you're too fucking stupid to fathom that ... HIS OWN WORDS!

nope! never had to visit there. have no intentions of it either why?

Trump set out to transform Atlantic City decades ago.

Today, it is almost indistinguishable from downtown Detroit.

that's why stocks went up close to 20k? thanks! my 401 k is looking good.

Forum List

Back