Trump deal loses 1300 jobs before he ever takes office ..

Only a punch drunk liberal would grip about Trump saving middle class jobs. You Dem's better get these freaks under control or you won't have a party left.

only a dumbass RW can misspell GRIPE

ain't that right Liberace' ?
only a lonely libturd who starts a thread on how someone saving 1100 jobs lost 1300 would point out a typo. how you feeling siete? got any of that stupid left to share?

one more time for a Trump corpory ... more were lost than KEPT ... he didnt CREATE ONE SINGLE JOB like he said he was going to
he didn't say he would create any jobs. so i'm not sure what you're referring to. care to educate us on when he said he'd create jobs?

here ya go shitbreath ..

“I’m going to bring jobs back from China. I’m going to bring jobs back from Mexico and from Japan,” Trump said during the Feb. 13 GOP

Trump didn't bring back one single job from Mexico with his Carrier deal .. 1300 left and WENT TO MEXICO... noW tell everyone you're too fucking stupid to fathom that ... HIS OWN WORDS!
don't see any 'create' in any of that. you said 'create' want to try again baphoney?

His investors lost money and don't CARE? I won't even dignify that with comment!
again, dude, do you even know business investments? They are all risky. everyone. If you have it to invest and can take a loss you do it. sometimes the profits are huge and sometimes they fail. damn son, you need some better coaching.

I can understand your point of view, considering that there is a population, such as yourself, who actually think that investing in a trump business is a good idea.
well we've failed for decades now. It's time for new business blood.

Ok with me, pal, because it is YOUR money. Not only do I not pay tax, I withdrew every dime I have in the stock market three weeks ago, before Trump has a chance to ruin the economy.
So you've already lost ...how much?

I regained everything that disappeared under Bush, and added almost 25% to that, and cashed in. When Trump starts to wreck havoc with the market, which he will, I will look for the right buying opportunity.

and I don't care, and I'm not sure why it matters to you?

You don't care because you have already become a part of the Borg. For you, resistance was futile.
because it doesn't matter what his income is. how is that a sign of business production?

Ever been to Atlantic City?
nope! never had to visit there. have no intentions of it either why?

Trump set out to transform Atlantic City decades ago.

Today, it is almost indistinguishable from downtown Detroit.
yep, his fault right?

You don't know what he pays or what your are babbling about.

Well, now, that says a lot, doesn't it. NOBODY knows what he pays, because he does not want you to know. However, it is a safe conjecture that the reason that he does not want you to know is that he has been writing off almost 1 billion dollars in losses (and that is documented) carried forward for over a decade. He told us himself that he is the smartest tax expert in the world!

You don't care because you have already become a part of the Borg. For you, resistance was futile.
because it doesn't matter what his income is. how is that a sign of business production?

you're talking to jc, remember ? might as well shut the door, pull up a chair and debate the door knob.

again, dude, do you even know business investments? They are all risky. everyone. If you have it to invest and can take a loss you do it. sometimes the profits are huge and sometimes they fail. damn son, you need some better coaching.

I can understand your point of view, considering that there is a population, such as yourself, who actually think that investing in a trump business is a good idea.
well we've failed for decades now. It's time for new business blood.

Ok with me, pal, because it is YOUR money. Not only do I not pay tax, I withdrew every dime I have in the stock market three weeks ago, before Trump has a chance to ruin the economy.
So you've already lost ...how much?

I regained everything that disappeared under Bush, and added almost 25% to that, and cashed in. When Trump starts to wreck havoc with the market, which he will, I will look for the right buying opportunity.
yeah you can thank Barney Frank for your losses. Not Bush. Geez I hate it when people don't know facts.

Well, now, that says a lot, doesn't it. NOBODY knows what he pays, because he does not want you to know. However, it is a safe conjecture that the reason that he does not want you to know is that he has been writing off almost 1 billion dollars in losses (and that is documented) carried forward for over a decade. He told us himself that he is the smartest tax expert in the world!

you're talking to jc, remember ? might as well shut the door, pull up a chair and debate the door knob.
dude you have no idea what debating is and why you hate debating me. thanks i stand proud that I successfully beat your biased ass to the ground.

What I have not even mentioned is that Trump intends to grow the economy with run away inflation, thereby paying off expensive debt, with cheap inflated dollars, which will further erode the middle class, and utterly destroy people on fixed income. If you think that Jimmy Carter's 21% inflation rate was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.

only Trumpbots suck Trumps cock for bribing a company and still losing more jobs than it kept.
Agreed. Trump and Pence did a deal with Carrier that will cost Indiana tax payer $7 million dollars over a 10 year period!!!! Such is the "Art of the Deal!"........ Trump voters just love this Corporate welfare!!!! And we haven't even mentioned Carriers plan to AUTOMATE those jobs at the Indiana plant!!!

What I have not even mentioned is that Trump intends to grow the economy with run away inflation, thereby paying off expensive debt, with cheap inflated dollars, which will further erode the middle class, and utterly destroy people on fixed income. If you think that Jimmy Carter's 21% inflation rate was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.
giphy.gif

New York just pledged 800 million in taxpayer dollars to build a freaking solar company in Buffalo and the left raved about it. Do lefties even understand the difference between tax incentives and actually spending taxpayer dollars?

only Trumpbots suck Trumps cock for bribing a company and still losing more jobs than it kept.
Agreed. Trump and Pence did a deal with Carrier that will cost Indiana tax payer $7 million dollars over a 10 year period!!!! Such is the "Art of the Deal!"........ Trump voters just love this Corporate welfare!!!! And we haven't even mentioned Carriers plan to AUTOMATE those jobs at the Indiana plant!!!
how did you get that? how many tax dollars will they get from the individuals now still working and how much did they save not paying out unemployment money? got all those stats genius?

Breaking ! (added for RW drama)

Conveniently, we now have the details.

As Fortune reports, citing a source close to the company, Trump called Greg Hayes, CEO of Carrier’s parent company United Technologies, two weeks ago and asked him to rethink the decision to close the Carrier plant in Indiana. Hayes explained that the jobs were lower-wage and had high turnover, and the move was necessary to keep the plant competitive, according to the source. He said the plan would save the company $65 million a year.

Trump then replied that those savings would be dwarfed by the savings UTC would enjoy from corporate tax-rate reductions he planned to put in place. During the recent campaign, Trump threatened to slap tariffs on Carrier imports from Mexico.

So what were the "incentives"? In the end, UTC agreed to retain approximately 800 manufacturing jobs at the Indiana plant that had been slated to move to Mexico, as well as another 300 engineering and headquarters jobs. In return, the company will get roughly $700,000 a year for a period of years in state tax incentives. Still, some 1,300 jobs will still go to Mexico, which includes 600 Carrier employees, plus 700 workers from UTEC Controls in Huntington, Ind.

In summary, the "math" works out to $636 per year per job saved in tax savings: hardly an egregious sum, and one which could likely be extended to other companies (unless, of course, those other companies decide to hold Trump hostage and demand escalating pay schedules) if and when Trump's fiscal stimulus package is implemented. It remains to be seen if the popular response, outside of conservative groups, will interpret this trade off as taxpayer funded "moral hazard."

write this down ...

Still, some 1,300 jobs will still go to Mexico, which includes 600 Carrier employees, plus 700 workers from UTEC Controls in Huntington, Ind.

SUCKERS !!!!!

Cool, lets keep tabs and see where we are with jobs in 8 years.

a 20 billion dollar wall, countless military $$$$ending, and revamping our $$$$$$$ Nuclear program sounds great to simpleton Trumpbots ... $4.95 for a loaf of bread? we'll see how much they love Donnieboi then.

Bet Obamacare lost many, many more. And don't forget the fulltime jobs magically changed into parttime jobs.
PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED by over 3.5 million after the ACA passed.
Don't you Trumpsters ever get tired of parroting the lies you get from GOP fake news???

a 20 billion dollar wall, countless military $$$$ending, and revamping our $$$$$$$ Nuclear program sounds great to simpleton Trumpbots ... $4.95 for a loaf of bread? we'll see how much they love Donnieboi then.
just curious, do you know if mexico sells crude in the US? and if so what is the cost per barrel?

I will then tell you how they will build the wall for us. too bad you never listen when people actually talk.

Breaking ! (added for RW drama)

Conveniently, we now have the details.

As Fortune reports, citing a source close to the company, Trump called Greg Hayes, CEO of Carrier’s parent company United Technologies, two weeks ago and asked him to rethink the decision to close the Carrier plant in Indiana. Hayes explained that the jobs were lower-wage and had high turnover, and the move was necessary to keep the plant competitive, according to the source. He said the plan would save the company $65 million a year.

Trump then replied that those savings would be dwarfed by the savings UTC would enjoy from corporate tax-rate reductions he planned to put in place. During the recent campaign, Trump threatened to slap tariffs on Carrier imports from Mexico.

So what were the "incentives"? In the end, UTC agreed to retain approximately 800 manufacturing jobs at the Indiana plant that had been slated to move to Mexico, as well as another 300 engineering and headquarters jobs. In return, the company will get roughly $700,000 a year for a period of years in state tax incentives. Still, some 1,300 jobs will still go to Mexico, which includes 600 Carrier employees, plus 700 workers from UTEC Controls in Huntington, Ind.

In summary, the "math" works out to $636 per year per job saved in tax savings: hardly an egregious sum, and one which could likely be extended to other companies (unless, of course, those other companies decide to hold Trump hostage and demand escalating pay schedules) if and when Trump's fiscal stimulus package is implemented. It remains to be seen if the popular response, outside of conservative groups, will interpret this trade off as taxpayer funded "moral hazard."

write this down ...

Still, some 1,300 jobs will still go to Mexico, which includes 600 Carrier employees, plus 700 workers from UTEC Controls in Huntington, Ind.

SUCKERS !!!!!
giphy.gif

only in a libturds world is saving 1100 jobs the equivalent to losing 1300 jobs. Only in libturd america can that happen.

giphy.gif

Obama taught us that stupid lying bullshit. he would speak in terms of "SAVED JOBS" when he couldn't speak to a good unemployment rate. "Don't look at how many jobs were created, look at how many we 'SAVED'!"

It's utter bulllshit and lies.

Oye vay....where does it end?

Another unarmed moron who thinks he can actually have
a battle of wits with, of all posters, TNHarley :dunno:

PRETEND you can read, and get a room with harley ..

want the link Ellie Mae?
PRETEND you can read, and get a room with harley ..
Nice "cumback", did you scrape it from the back of your throat?

stfu, you're trolling.
stfu, you're trolling
You stfu, I'm not trolling, there's nothing to work with here!

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot,
but not acceptable for me to point it out?

theres facts posted in the very first thread ... you're just too damn Dumb to do anything but troll, TROLL.
theres facts posted in the very first thread ... you're just too damn Dumb to do anything but troll, TROLL
Ok bitch, I'll play along
Your facts are as useless as a vibrator without batteries!
Know why? Because this "FYI NEWSFLASH" was already known!

Try looking at the bigger picture dick head!

What's the point of having power if you're not going to use it?

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and regardless
of how insignificant as it may seem, not all Carrier jobs were saved,
the significance lies in the fact that the PotUS can insert himself
in the affairs of what directly effects the people!

Imagine if all past presidents and Obama would have
inserted themselves in the issues that effect the people.
Maybe there wouldn't be as many jobs that went overseas.

Forum List

Back