Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

I see you refused to say you Love America, and Love our American President. One would think you’d at least agree to one of those.

I love America, and it’s the Greatest God Blessed Nation on Earth! Now let’s hear you say the same......hmmm?

Cat got your tongue?

Secondly, you failed to address anything, any facts at all upstream.

Thirdly, what facts are you prepared to present to support your argument That President Trump is a Fool, when he has been right about every lie leftist scum have been handed by Russia and have tried to foist upon America?

Do Putin’s bidding much? Yes you do, every damned day of your cursed life!

Do you love America and America’s President?

If you don’t you should ask yourself why you root for America, and America’s President to fail, and why you place his every move under a microscope, for the sole purposes of criticizing his every action.

You are no friend of America or America’s President or America’s People.

No one should be alarmed by the turnover.
Ah, the things Trumpkins tell themselves, while touching themselves at night in the dark....:bigbed:

Supporting America and supporting that obese orange fool are not the same thing.

If you don’t you should ask yourself why you root for America, and America’s President to fail, and why you place his every move under a microscope, for the sole purposes of criticizing his every action.

Ah, the things Trumpkins tell themselves, while touching themselves at night in the dark....:bigbed:

Supporting America and supporting that obese orange fool are not the same thing.

I see you refused to say you Love America, and Love our American President. One would think you’d st least agree to one of those.

Thirdly, what facts are you prepared to present to support your argument That President Trump is a Fool, when he has been right about every lie leftist scum have been handed by Russia and have tried to foist upon America?

Wow. Not much need for me to say anything since you already got it figured out in your own mind, and such. Believe what you want, and I'll just laugh at your silly postings.

So when are you going to get a job?

Oh that’s right you’ve been “retired” for about 40 years...despite the fact you are in your 50s.

I heard public assistance pays pretty well theses days, so. no wonder you don’t have the courage to even risk attempting gainful employment.

You must have a really comfy couch.

How can you all not be alarmed that the turn over rate at the Whitehouse is worse than McDonald's?

Trump has fired more people as president than he did in all his years on TV.

Last edited:
So when are you going to get a job?

Oh that’s right you’ve been retired for about 40 years...despite the fact you are in your 50s.

I heard public assistance pays pretty well theses days, so. no wonder you don’t have the courage to even risk attempting gainful employment.

You must have a really comfy couch.

How can you all not be alarmed that the turn over rate at the Whitehouse is worse than McDonald's?

Trump has fired more people as president than he did in all his years on TV.

The couch is fine, but I LOOOOOOVE my recliner. I haven't been retired that long, and I wish I was in my 50s. Guess again. This is fun.

Which is in marked contrast to you who has No Fucking Clue, about anything.

Not even your own life.

You wouldn’t know Truth or what a Job was if both hit you like a 2x4 right between the eyes.

But I suppose we should expect that from an intellectual Neanderthal like you.

I pity the fool that pities the fool!
ff990.jpg

I see you refused to say you Love America, and Love our American President. One would think you’d st least agree to one of those.

Wow. Not much need for me to say anything since you already got it figured out in your own mind, and such. Believe what you want, and I'll just laugh at your silly postings.

Not even your own life.

You wouldn’t know Truth or what a Job was if both hit you like a 2x4 right between the eyes.

ff990.jpg

I pity the fool, lalalaaa

I like that. It could be the words to a catchy tune. You ever try adding a base line to it?

Another one bites the dust.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

How does this keep happening when you hire only the best people in the first place?

I just compared your post to your signature, and now I can’t stop laughing.

If President Trump is a Fool, Then You should pity Hillary Clinton who is The Queen of All Fools, and who is a Liar serving her Father in Hell, which is The Ultimate Eternal Destination for all Liars.

Not even your own life.

ff990.jpg

I like that. It could be the words to a catchy tune. You ever try adding a base line to it?

Laughing and ridicule is the last refuge of Deceitful Liars.

And Hell is their last destination.

I just compared your post to your signature, and now I can’t stop laughing.

If President Trump is a Fool, Then You should pity Hillary Clinton who is The Queen of All Fools, and who is a Liar serving her Father in Hell, which is The Ultimate Eternal Destination for all Liars.

Not even your own life.

ff990.jpg

All liars?

A Whore in church
it finally got thru to Trump that his utter lack of consideration for those from whom he expects the utmost loyalty doesn't make him look good. I will never believe Trump gives a rats rump about the dignity of anyone other than himself, so his mealy mouth excuse of not wanting to humiliate McMasters makes him look like a whore in church. Ironically, he doesn't know that getting fired by Trump is an honor that saves what's left of dignity.

This administration somehow finds a way to make itself more of a shit show circus literally every single day.

We're going to the bargaining table with NK and we'll have to be steadfast
and deal from a position of strength.
You're delusional, and so is Trump. Those fools don't strengthen anything but Kim's belief that he needs nukes to protect his regime.

We're going to the bargaining table with NK and we'll have to be steadfast
and deal from a position of strength.
You're delusional, and so is Trump. Those fools don't strengthen anything but Kim's belief that he needs nukes to protect his regime.
Don't you wonder how the republicans will act if all trump can get his the same type deal Obama gave Iran?? Will their asses fall off?? will they remember the bashing trump still gives obama?

Forum List

Back