Trump defends capitol rioters. Trump says rioters posed no threat.

Tell that to 140 injured police officers and 1 police officer who died as a result of defending our Capitol.

i see no mention, in your biased post, of the MURDER those same police committed
that was the only TRUE violence....
Capital police committed no murders. Some whack-job was shot while attacking the doors to the house of representatives, that's all.
if you had half a brain, you would be dangerous. you really are a retarded shit stain. it was MURDER...and you are the only whack job...she defended AMERICA...what did you do---take free $$$...asshole
It.was not a murder. Someone was killed while committing a crime. Call it karma, just desserts, or whatever you like but it wasn't murder.
you really are a retarded shit stain. it was MURDER
most people confirm a target....this asswipe just raised the weapon and fired...thats MURDER

Tell that to 140 injured police officers and 1 police officer who died as a result of defending our Capitol.

Well at least he didn't bail them out of jail like camal toe did
EllwNr3WoAAJsGe.jpg
Anyone who uses a gun in their introduction has an extremly small male unit. Maybe none at all. If you brag about your guns, your muscle car or the fact you are a badass Trump supporter will not change the fact you have a microscopic male unit.
If you brag about your Depends, your false teeth, or the fact you are a beijing xiden supporter will not change the fact you have a microscopic male unit.

CALL:
"you really are a retarded shit stain. it was MURDER
most people confirm a target....this asswipe just raised the weapon and fired...thats MURDER"

RESPONSE: Previously posted: (in #60):
".........one of the take-aways my avatar gets from this narrative of "Ashley Babbitt Murdered" is--- it is sort of a marker. A filter.
A definer.....of who amongst the posters on this venue have gravitas.
Scratch that. Rather, more correctly-----who doesn't have gravitas."

CALL:
"you really are a retarded shit stain. it was MURDER
most people confirm a target....this asswipe just raised the weapon and fired...thats MURDER"

RESPONSE: Previously posted: (in #60):
".........one of the take-aways my avatar gets from this narrative of "Ashley Babbitt Murdered" is--- it is sort of a marker. A filter.
A definer.....of who amongst the posters on this venue have gravitas.
Scratch that. Rather, more correctly-----who doesn't have gravitas."
most people confirm a target

[QUOTE="bigrebnc1775, post: 26826268, member: 23837"]
"......traitors in America are leftists EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU BASTARDS"
Ofttimes poster bnc I find your postings, ah, colorful.
Limited in vocabulary, to be sure, but that doesn't always detract too much.
Still, generally speaking, a lot of 'f-bombs' is sorta kinda a white flag.
Meaning, 'I give up'.

So, poster bnc, are you giving up?
Been treated disrespectfully here?
We understand.

Maybe try, conspiracies.win.
It seems you may fit in there.

Just sayin'.
[/QUOTE]
Try that in English dumbass
Hell dumbass learn how to use the quote function
Just saying

Last edited: