Trump defends capitol rioters. Trump says rioters posed no threat.

How many can see the hypocrisy and irony in the left bitching about Trump supposedly defending rioters?

Tell that to 140 injured police officers and 1 police officer who died as a result of defending our Capitol.

As long as you're willing to acknowledge that Antifa and BLM pose violent threats, we can meet in the middle on this. Strangely, the media only downplays what is still happening in Portland.
Antifa represents violent threat. They are like the seditionists who rushed the capitol.
There are some that have used BLM protests to be violent. Most are not part of BLM. Many are Antifa.
Fair enough. Now, do you also acknowledge that Antifa has been far more violent than the Capitol protesters?
No, equal. They are the same.
They were nowhere near as violent as Antifa has been in Portland.
Bullshit. You are making excuses. They are the same. Antifa has not injured 140 policemen but the are as bad as the proud boys and the rest of the seditionists. NO EXCUSES FOR ANY OF THEM OR YOU ARE AS BAD AS THEY ARE.
They sure as hell have injured more than 140 policemen.

The Proudboys are "seditionists?" When have any of them been charged with that?

More than 2,000 law enforcement officers were injured in the first weeks of protests over the summer following the police killing of George Floyd, according to a report released in October.
I AM NOT ARGUING NUMBERS, ANTIFA AND THE CAPITOL SEDITIONISTS ARE THE SAME
You actually were talking numbers, asshole. Now you pretend that you care about cops when you turned a blind eye to violence against the police for 6 months.
I am using this message board to support police, like I always have, not to bash the police to make Donald Trump look better

Tell that to 140 injured police officers and 1 police officer who died as a result of defending our Capitol.

Trump is rarely wrong , as is the case here.

Help us out here, Whodat.

Are you suggesting it was a 'lovefest'......and the intent and performance of the mob was to kiss and hug police?

If you do think that, well, help us understand your position*.

*we have long recognized you are an informed and perceptive poster so we would not expect you to simply say: Well, Trump is rarely wrong'.....as a persuasive position.

Are you suggesting it was a 'lovefest'......and the intent and performance of the mob was to kiss and hug police?

*we have long recognized you are an informed and perceptive poster so we would not expect you to simply say: Well, Trump is rarely wrong'.....as a persuasive position.
You guys are such drama queens . Except when it was blm, and ANTIFA, then it was just a picnic , them huge fires, roasting hotdogs . So , lefty stole the election , a few people went to peacefully protest. Cops opened the baracades to wave a few people in the capital, they took selfies, stayed between the ropes. No guns , some flags. The cops shot an unarmed veteran , and you goons have been crying insurrection since. The whole while ignoring the real insurrection. I mean , what didn't you blame on Trump for the past 4 years. Why stop now?

".........lefty stole the election , a few people went to peacefully protest. Cops opened the baracades to wave a few people in the capital, they took selfies, stayed between the ropes. No guns , some flags."

I may make that quote above my signature line.
It offers a peek into a world I do not inhabit and never visit.
But clearly, some kinds of people live in it full time.

You guys are such drama queens . Except when it was blm, and ANTIFA, then it was just a picnic , them huge fires, roasting hotdogs . So , lefty stole the election , a few people went to peacefully protest. Cops opened the baracades to wave a few people in the capital, they took selfies, stayed between the ropes. No guns , some flags. The cops shot an unarmed veteran , and you goons have been crying insurrection since. The whole while ignoring the real insurrection. I mean , what didn't you blame on Trump for the past 4 years. Why stop now?
".........lefty stole the election , a few people went to peacefully protest. Cops opened the baracades to wave a few people in the capital, they took selfies, stayed between the ropes. No guns , some flags."

I may make that quote above my signature line.
It offers a peek into a world I do not inhabit and never visit.
But clearly, some kinds of people live in it full time.
It is amazing the lies these people believe and defines the sick world they live in.

Well at least he didn't bail them out of jail like camal toe did
EllwNr3WoAAJsGe.jpg

politics doesn't exist in a vaccuum. for every action there's a reaction. that's how the failure of the elite class led to social decay which led to the popularity and rise of trump. one would not have happened without the other

that's why people are willing to riot to have him remain as president

i see no mention, in your biased post, of the MURDER those same police committed
that was the only TRUE violence....
Capital police committed no murders. Some whack-job was shot while attacking the doors to the house of representatives, that's all.

[
[QUOTE="bigrebnc1775, post: 26826268, member: 23837"]
"......traitors in America are leftists EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU BASTARDS"
[/QUOTE]

Ofttimes poster bnc I find your postings, ah, colorful.
Limited in vocabulary, to be sure, but that doesn't always detract too much.
Still, generally speaking, a lot of 'f-bombs' is sorta kinda a white flag.
Meaning, 'I give up'.

So, poster bnc, are you giving up?
Been treated disrespectfully here?
We understand.

Maybe try, conspiracies.win.
It seems you may fit in there.

Just sayin'.

EllwNr3WoAAJsGe.jpg
Anyone who uses a gun in their introduction has an extremly small male unit. Maybe none at all. If you brag about your guns, your muscle car or the fact you are a badass Trump supporter will not change the fact you have a microscopic male unit.

EllwNr3WoAAJsGe.jpg
Anyone who uses a gun in their introduction has an extremly small male unit. Maybe none at all. If you brag about your guns, your muscle car or the fact you are a badass Trump supporter will not change the fact you have a microscopic male unit.
so you think guns are dicks?
EllwNr3WoAAJsGe.jpg

i see no mention, in your biased post, of the MURDER those same police committed
Capital police committed no murders. Some whack-job was shot while attacking the doors to the house of representatives, that's all.
if you had half a brain, you would be dangerous. you really are a retarded shit stain. it was MURDER...and you are the only whack job...she defended AMERICA...what did you do---take free $$$...asshole

if you had half a brain, you would be dangerous. you really are a retarded shit stain. it was MURDER...and you are the only whack job...she defended AMERICA...what did you do---take free $$$...asshole
It.was not a murder. Someone was killed while committing a crime. Call it karma, just desserts, or whatever you like but it wasn't murder.

It was not a murder. Someone was killed while committing a crime.

Yes, Crepitus, you are correct. We know. We all know. Time and time again.
Except for some (see below).

The forum has been treated to maybe 4 or 5 threads or extensive post-chains that have sliced & diced, dissected and reviewed the shooting of Ms. Babbitt.
It is abundantly clear poor Babbitt made an unwise decision when she jumped into that window after dire warnings not to.
And, as happens in life, an unwise decision can have unfortunate consequences. Tragic consequences even. May she rest in peace and her family find peace.

But beyond that well-plowed ground one of the take-aways my avatar gets from this narrative of "Ashley Babbitt Murdered" ....is it is sort of a marker. A filter. A definer.....of who amongst the posters on this venue have gravitas.
Scratch that. Rather, more correctly-----who doesn't have gravitas.

Those who push "murder" are notably amongst the latter. They are seemingly so absorbed and subsumed in their partisanship that no amount of fact or reason will pry them lose from their cult-like belief.

It is what it is. And not worth a whole lot of time anymore to address too strenuously. Poor Ashley herself could come back from the crypt and declare: "You know, that was a dumb decision and that poor cop rightfully could feel I was a threat by the violent actions at the door, the concealing clothing I had on, and my continued aggressive actions despite his warnings"......but that still wouldn't kill the narrative that the uber-partisans want to hold on to and wave as their metaphorical 'bloody shirt'. The believe it because they want to believe it.

It is what it is.
And the rest of us will move on.
We will let the uber-partisans marinate in their sense of grievance, and their fear and hate of the world they are making.

IMHO

Forum List

Back