Trump Demands a Nobel Prize for his Vaccines

This truly displays the silliness of trumpophobia.

Even though he had nothing to do with inventing or discovering a COVID-19 vaccine Donald Trump is demanding he receives a Nobel Prize for instructing someone to invent a vaccine. Many critics are calling him an attention whore and wackadoodle.
WTF "discovers" a vaccine you sleazebag?

and Biden is going to get the Peace Prize for the same reason Obama did.

Promising to do something.

and not following thru.

It's entirely possible Biden would get the Peace Prize if he can reunite a nation divided by a dipwad and compromised by negligent pandemic response. All he'd have to do is not run around going "beat the crap out of 'em", not sit up all night sending whiny tweets about whoever bruised his fragile widdle ego THIS time, not diss women, minorities, immigrants, Muslims, Mexicans and "shithole countries', not call Nazis "very fine people", not tell football players "get that sumbitch off the field, he's fired", not smirk to the French PM that his wife is in "good shape", not take a pass on a war memorial event because it's raining, not stand around gyrating to mock a reporter who wouldn't lie for him, not tell extremist wackos to "stand by", not endlessly whine 24/7 that he won an election he lost, you know, not-stuff like that.

It's actually a very easy road pre-paved for him. Much like the election.

and not following thru.

It's entirely possible Biden would get the Peace Prize if he can reunite a nation divided by a dipwad and compromised by negligent pandemic response. All he'd have to do is not run around going "beat the crap out of 'em", not sit up all night sending whiny tweets about whoever bruised his fragile widdle ego THIS time, not diss women, minorities, immigrants, Muslims, Mexicans and "shithole countries', not call Nazis "very fine people", not tell football players "get that sumbitch off the field, he's fired", not smirk to the French PM that his wife is in "good shape", not take a pass on a war memorial event because it's raining, not stand around gyrating to mock a reporter who wouldn't lie for him, not tell extremist wackos to "stand by", not endlessly whine 24/7 that he won an election he lost, you know, not-stuff like that.

More satire?

and not following thru.

More satire?

No thanks, I gotta drive.

and not following thru.

More satire?

You're old enough to drive?

:ack-1:

and not following thru.

More satire?

Been driving since the Johnson Administration. And if you look that up, he left office in 1869.

I've easily got a million miles under my limbs, maybe a million and a half, everywhere from Mexico to Nova Scotia and Florida to Washington.

I've been everywhere, man.

and not following thru.

Is this ["and Biden is going to get the Peace Prize for the same reason Obama did"] what you found in your Chrystal Ball.

and not following thru.

More satire?

Been driving since the Johnson Administration. And if you look that up, he left office in 1869.

I've easily got a million miles under my limbs, maybe a million and a half, everywhere from Mexico to Nova Scotia and Florida to Washington.

Gee, you are a youngster. I was driving back from Wisconsin and other parts of the country when I heard on the radio that LBJ was not going to run again for President.

and not following thru.

Is this ["and Biden is going to get the Peace Prize for the same reason Obama did"] what you found in your Chrystal Ball.

Is your hat screwed on too tight again?

I'm 73 and have all of my hair. I live in CA and I don't need to wear a hat, other than my Giants hat and it isn't baseball season.

and not following thru.

Is your hat screwed on too tight again?

I'm 73 and have all of my hair. I live in CA and I don't need to wear a hat, other than my Giants hat and it isn't baseball season.

Been 71 for all of about 3 weeks, I have more than 100 hats, from various states I've been thru, plus some I purchased just because I liked what it said.

I gave up on keeping my hair over 40 years ago.

and been to more countries than I have states.

Sinovac was being distributed earlier.

A vaccine could have been achieved earlier if countries had cooperated. But no, it was all about trade war at the expense of the people.

Sinovac was being distributed earlier.

A vaccine could have been achieved earlier if countries had cooperated. But no, it was all about trade war at the expense of the people.
Who knows?

and not following thru.

More satire?

Gee, you are a youngster. I was driving back from Wisconsin and other parts of the country when I heard on the radio that LBJ was not going to run again for President.

Well you got me beat. I have never driven from multiple parts of the country at once.

:rofl:

I do remember that announcement, but I was home at the time.

and not following thru.

More satire?

Well you got me beat. I have never driven from multiple parts of the country at once.

:rofl:

I do remember that announcement, but I was home at the time.
Once I drove from nowhere to somewhere and never knew where I was or where I went.

Forum List

Back