Trump didn't say go back to their countries...and not come back!

What Trump DID SAY exactly from the below tweets:
Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
I guess what Trump is telling them what the Bible verse
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450

democrats and their corrupt fascist press are fucking liars. The little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps have been lying loudly for days.

We have to acknowledge that the leftist press is waging war on America. NOTHING they print can be in ANY WAY trusted. These are the enemies of the American people.

Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450

democrats and their corrupt fascist press are fucking liars. The little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps have been lying loudly for days.

We have to acknowledge that the leftist press is waging war on America. NOTHING they print can be in ANY WAY trusted. These are the enemies of the American people.

Telling the truth about the President of the United States is hardly "waging war on America". In fact, telling Americans the truth about their government is the job of the press as per the Constitution of the United States. It can very reasonably be argued that Trump's assault on the truth, justice and the rule of law, is one waging a war on America.

The only reasont you say that the media can't be trusted, is because they refuse to back up Trump's lies, his racism and his attacks on "others". When Trump denigrates the FBI, the CIA, and other government department, it's not because they're corrupt, but because they're not. He can't corrupt them like he has other people like William Barr, Lindsay Graham, and the other enablers in the White House.

View attachment 269450

Telling the truth about the President of the United States is hardly "waging war on America". In fact, telling Americans the truth about their government is the job of the press as per the Constitution of the United States. It can very reasonably be argued that Trump's assault on the truth, justice and the rule of law, is one waging a war on America.

The only reasont you say that the media can't be trusted, is because they refuse to back up Trump's lies, his racism and his attacks on "others". When Trump denigrates the FBI, the CIA, and other government department, it's not because they're corrupt, but because they're not. He can't corrupt them like he has other people like William Barr, Lindsay Graham, and the other enablers in the White House.

Telling the truth would be one thing, but like you, they are lying through their fucking teeth.

upload_2019-7-15_21-37-31.png

You Communists are just fucking liars.

Maybe Bendog will finally take down the Mexican Flag he has flying over his compound.

You are that mean.....

Wowsuers, I heard that smack all the way over here. You sure are one badassinternetdude.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:
so you're a CNN guy? pardon me while I spit out my coffee at that amount of funny...

giphy.gif

Prove it! I can prove Trump listens to Faux. Now if Obama had the same relationship with say MSNBC as Trump does with Faux, you can't tell me Obama wouldn't be ridiculed over it.
Unlike most people on here, I am a bad ass in real life.

Pal, you ain't nothing but a bunch of pixels on my screen.
I agree. I am much more scary in person.

You can't knock someone out on The Internet.

You can't put them in a choke hold and make them go to sleep.

And you can't body slam them and see the fear in their eyes as all the air escapes from their lungs.

Come to think of it, The Internet is really boring.

And so are you.

So, have you every choke slammed someone?

I have.

If you ever get to see it up real and in person it's an awesome violent thing.

It takes raw power, and violence to grab someone by the neck with one hand, lift them off their feet and slam them to the ground like a wet rag in one swift motion.

They are out cold as soon as their head hits the floor.

But their eyes are still open.

And you are still trying to choke them out, when you realize they are already unconscious.

And by that time, you are usually glad someone pulled you off the knocked out idiot that dared to call you a bitch to your face.

Kinda Reminds me of the idiot that once told me he had a 9 mm and asked me if I wanted to see it. He was unable to show it to me because he was unconscious a second after making that statement.

View attachment 269450

Telling the truth would be one thing, but like you, they are lying through their fucking teeth.

View attachment 269537

You Communists are just fucking liars.
President Trump Reaching Legendary Status!

View attachment 269450

President Trump has not made a single Racist Statement his entire campaign or Presidency.

However we do have a bunch of Demon Possessed America Hating Lib Tard DemNazis Crying Wolf any time they get criticized.

That's what pussies do.

I've never met a Democrat that was not an Effeminate Pussy, Cowardly Metrosexual.

You all should be castrated as none of you know what it's like to be a Real Man.

Half of you can't figure out what bathroom to use anyways, so what's the difference.

Cut Those Balls Off!

Freedom Cry for Lib Tards!

They call them selves Latin American or African American, one wasn’t born here
So where do natural born Americans "return" to?
What are you not getting? None of the four are white. Trump and gop believe they should go back to where they came from. Have you heard ANY republican denouncing Trump? Of course not. If and politician doesn't believe the four need to get the fuck out, he/she better not say it if they want to run as a republican.

As of this morning there’s a total of 16 GOP blasting Trump racist remarks. That includes King, Murkowski, Brooks.

If not for CNN these will not come up. Fox News will try to hide this kind of racist remarks from unfit POTUS.

But keep it up Trump one way or the other decent Americans condemned this kind of racist remarks. Can’t wait for 2020.
Had nothing to do with race

It's just sheer coincidence that Trump only ever attacks non-white women in Congress, or the Senate. Maxine Waters, Frederika Williams, and now the Squad. He doesn't call Nancy Pelosi (or as Trump calls her "Nancy") names, or fire insults at her. She's white.

That's a Lie. He is an equal opportunity Hater.

He hates at least 4 white women that I can list right now.

Nancy Pelosi
Chuck Schummer
Jerry Nadler
Adam Schiff.

They call them selves Latin American or African American, one wasn’t born here
What are you not getting? None of the four are white. Trump and gop believe they should go back to where they came from. Have you heard ANY republican denouncing Trump? Of course not. If and politician doesn't believe the four need to get the fuck out, he/she better not say it if they want to run as a republican.

As of this morning there’s a total of 16 GOP blasting Trump racist remarks. That includes King, Murkowski, Brooks.

If not for CNN these will not come up. Fox News will try to hide this kind of racist remarks from unfit POTUS.

But keep it up Trump one way or the other decent Americans condemned this kind of racist remarks. Can’t wait for 2020.

So his remarks are racist because he disagrees with some folks that happen to be minorities? This is NOT racism.

I didn't see any specific points that he disagreed with. It was more like 'Hey you four bitches, go back to the shit hole countries you came from, fix them, then come back and tell us how you did it!'
But that is the racism that is clear. Not to the Trumpbots, but Trump could use the N word to someone and they'd say "no racism." And you don't have to be a genius to figure why the believe what they do.

But how can any thinking person not see the similarity of Trump's problems with Germany and his inconsistency because he's racist against non-whites? Has he ever said it's up to him to fix Germany's military because his grandfather was German, or their immigration woes? Of course he hasn't.

So his remarks are racist because he disagrees with some folks that happen to be minorities? This is NOT racism.

I didn't see any specific points that he disagreed with. It was more like 'Hey you four bitches, go back to the shit hole countries you came from, fix them, then come back and tell us how you did it!'
But that is the racism that is clear. Not to the Trumpbots, but Trump could use the N word to someone and they'd say "no racism." And you don't have to be a genius to figure why the believe what they do.

But how can any thinking person not see the similarity of Trump's problems with Germany and his inconsistency because he's racist against non-whites? Has he ever said it's up to him to fix Germany's military because his grandfather was German, or their immigration woes? Of course he hasn't.
you're just wrong, you spout off with no evidence of anything you post. name one thing any democrat has done for any american since trump took office? How about when obammy was in?

AP said no whites at the table

View attachment 269450

3 of those women are from America,I think Trump should do some research before going on Twitter.

All the smart people out there know that Trump is a racist proof is everywhere.

[

But how can any thinking person not see the similarity of Trump's problems with Germany and his inconsistency because he's racist against non-whites? Has he ever said it's up to him to fix Germany's military because his grandfather was German, or their immigration woes? Of course he hasn't.[/QUOTE]

Conversely, the hatred of the Communists festers to the point that Trump could appoint a black man as HUD secretary, and you'd STILL call him a racist.

"Racist" to you Stalinist is no different than the word "Heretic" under the Spanish Inquisition. You hurl it at enemies with the intent of intimidating those who may say or think in ways that the party opposes.

Take your flat out lie about these tweets; where is race mentioned?

Of course it isn't.

But you, and more importantly the Hitlerite demagogue press screamed RACIST while flat out lying about the content because you thought that slander would gain power.

View attachment 269450

3 of those women are from America,I think Trump should do some research before going on Twitter.

All the smart people out there know that Trump is a racist proof is everywhere.

Then why does pig Tlaib claim she is "Palestinian?"

Does Rashida Tlaib identify more as a Palestinian than as an American? ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Talib outright called the President a “motherfucker”. Has any sitting member of Congress ever used such pigfucker language when referring to the President?

SFW? Probably. I heard President Nixon and President Washington had extremely foul mouths.

It is a traditional anti immigration trope. I think it's his delivery that his audience loves the most, certainly not his rationale.

[

Conversely, the hatred of the Communists festers to the point that Trump could appoint a black man as HUD secretary, and you'd STILL call him a racist.

"Racist" to you Stalinist is no different than the word "Heretic" under the Spanish Inquisition. You hurl it at enemies with the intent of intimidating those who may say or think in ways that the party opposes.

Of course it isn't.

But you, and more importantly the Hitlerite demagogue press screamed RACIST while flat out lying about the content because you thought that slander would gain power.[/QUOTE]

So is the below is NOT racist as you said.."But that is the racism that is clear. Not to the Trumpbots, but Trump could use the N word to someone and they'd say "no racism." And you don't have to be a genius to figure why the believe what they do."

"Ta-Nehisi Coates has an incredibly clear explanation for why white people shouldn’t use the n-word"
He said that white people could learn something from not being able to use the word.

Ta-Nehisi Coates has an incredibly clear explanation for why white people shouldn’t use the n-word

Of course it isn't.

But you, and more importantly the Hitlerite demagogue press screamed RACIST while flat out lying about the content because you thought that slander would gain power.

So is the below is NOT racist as you said.."But that is the racism that is clear. Not to the Trumpbots, but Trump could use the N word to someone and they'd say "no racism." And you don't have to be a genius to figure why the believe what they do."

"Ta-Nehisi Coates has an incredibly clear explanation for why white people shouldn’t use the n-word"
He said that white people could learn something from not being able to use the word.

Ta-Nehisi Coates has an incredibly clear explanation for why white people shouldn’t use the n-word[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of that moron before, but he is definitely a racist.

I'm going to shout now to those in the MSM and on this board that don't seem to understand simple language!

TRUMP DID NOT TELL THESE 4 TO GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM!

HERE ARE HIS EXACT WORDS!!!

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"!

Then come back and show us how it is done!"

Of course it isn't.

Ta-Nehisi Coates has an incredibly clear explanation for why white people shouldn’t use the n-word

I've never heard of that moron before, but he is definitely a racist.[/QUOTE]

NO!!! HE CAN'T BE A RACIST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!!!!

Forum List

Back