Trump didn't say go back to their countries...and not come back!

What Trump DID SAY exactly from the below tweets:
Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
I guess what Trump is telling them what the Bible verse
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450

All but one were born in the US, dope.

some of the chics who style themselves PERSONS OF COLOR (watevah da fluck that means) do ID themselves with places outside \
of the USA -----many of those places are shit holes that harbor shit hole ideologies that the idiot chics TEND TO DEFEND
They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

I love it. A lying Russian bot telling us that people who were born and raised in the USA, aren't Americans. And I love the argument that since Trump didn't tell them not to come back, it's not racist.

There's no floor on the level that this President will sink to divide the nation racially, socially and politically. There is no way that they can continue to deny the racism of Donald Trump but they're going try to do it anyway.

It's not racist to Tell You to Get The Fuck Off of My Lawn.

Or Get The Fuck Out of My Country.

I am pretty sure NO AMERICAN Flag can be seen flying over your "compound".

Am I right?

You know I am.

Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450

some of the chics who style themselves PERSONS OF COLOR (watevah da fluck that means) do ID themselves with places outside \
of the USA -----many of those places are shit holes that harbor shit hole ideologies that the idiot chics TEND TO DEFEND
They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?
They call them selves Latin American or African American, one wasn’t born here

View attachment 269450

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

I love it. A lying Russian bot telling us that people who were born and raised in the USA, aren't Americans. And I love the argument that since Trump didn't tell them not to come back, it's not racist.

There's no floor on the level that this President will sink to divide the nation racially, socially and politically. There is no way that they can continue to deny the racism of Donald Trump but they're going try to do it anyway.

Russian bot? ever hear of the term "traitor"? ------did he refer to their
races? did he make an issue of people being "persons of color"
As far as I have seen-------it is the persons who style themselves
"persons of color" who are playing THE RACE GAME

Trump's tweet gave the loons something to bawl, whine and distress over for a couple of days.

The vast majority doesn't give a damn

View attachment 269450

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

They don’t believe they are Americans first, they believe in racism, they need to go back to the first word of there nationality

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?

you missed out on the new-speak. If you want to be SPECIAL----you can SELF-DESIGNATE as a "person of color" but to be a true blue
yankee doodle dandy-------its just a matter of where your mom was when you POPPED OUT

View attachment 269450

Of course you heard that from a fake news outlet and since you're so feeble-minded and easily brainwashed you automatically believed it.

They were born in India, Ecuador, Guatemala and Somalia. That's more than one, dope.

Last edited:

View attachment 269450

They're Americans, dope.

did you mean to say that they have citizenship or were born here.
I have known lots of people with citizenship and even born here
who STILL ID themselves with Foreign ideologies and countries. Remember the gross terrorist pig ANWAR AWLAKI. Born
in New Mexico. He was born in the USA and a US citizen too----
fortunately assassinated by the USA ----Yemeni terrorist murdering
pig. He returned to the glorious land of his parents and his ethnicity

Only Omar is a naturalized citizen, dope.

View attachment 269450

They're Americans, dope.

who STILL ID themselves with Foreign ideologies and countries. Remember the gross terrorist pig ANWAR AWLAKI. Born

so?

View attachment 269450

3 of the 4 are from America. Where should they go back to?

View attachment 269450

Not that either, dope.

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?
So where do natural born Americans "return" to?

Why argue with the racist gop? Trump says what republicans (as they are now comprised of) believe.

I only stay registered to vote against the Trump fans in the state primary
How do you justify you being a racist, calling anyone else a racist?

I am guessing you fly the Honduras Flag at your DemNazi compound then?

Yah, sounds about right.

That or some rainbow flag is usually the norm for Left Tardia.
See. You love this racist shit. Embrace your hate, bro.

View attachment 269450

Of course you heard that from a fake news outlet and since you're so feeble-minded and easily brainwashed you automatically believed it.

They were born in India, Ecuador, Nicaragua and Somalia, dope.

LOL...
Post it up, dope.

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?
What are you not getting? None of the four are white. Trump and gop believe they should go back to where they came from. Have you heard ANY republican denouncing Trump? Of course not. If and politician doesn't believe the four need to get the fuck out, he/she better not say it if they want to run as a republican.

View attachment 269450

Not that either, dope.
WTF?
What does that mean?

Why argue with the racist gop? Trump says what republicans (as they are now comprised of) believe.

I only stay registered to vote against the Trump fans in the state primary
How do you justify you being a racist, calling anyone else a racist?

I am guessing you fly the Honduras Flag at your DemNazi compound then?

Yah, sounds about right.

That or some rainbow flag is usually the norm for Left Tardia.
See. You love this racist shit. Embrace your hate, bro.
So how many Great Nations are there in Africa, you know with Africans running things?

How about other third world nations with third world thinking? Venezuela? Guatemala? Honduras?

If giving people with third world thinking full reign to build, create and run a country, and you end up with a shit hole, why should we listen to third world backwards ideas like yours?

You know, like Free Shit for everyone, and No Standards, No Laws, and No Borders...

What 3rd world shit hole do you call home?

Or maybe you are a Russian, who at least has some sense, not to let Foreigners run their country.

But Russians are still assholes, just a better class of asshole.

So are you.

They're Americans, dope.

so?
LOL...Derp...
So what country do natural born Americans "return" to, dope?

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?
We don’t our kind are true Americans

Forum List

Back