Trump Directs The EPA to Begin Dismantling the Clean Water Rule

This month, Congressional Republicans are taking advantage of must-pass government funding bills by inserting anti-environmental “poison pill” riders that undermine protections for our health, air, water, lands, and wildlife.

Just making America great again by poisoning it.

Dismantling Obama's over reach, one step at a time.
Anyone who encourages poisoning our environment is a traitor to this country.
I hope you choke on toxic runoff into your drinking water. Karma.

Anyone who thinks Obama's "Waters of the United States" regulations were about discouraging pollution is dumber than fungus.
of course you’re only 100% wrong. Obama had a social conscience. Trump has no conscience.
That’s a perfect way to describe you. DUMBER THAN FUNGUS.

you people have blamed/accused Trump for everything
we really don't give a shit what you people say anymore
How about checking out the facts instead of blindly supporting this anti environmental president?
How many links have you read?
Let me guess.
None.

In 2015 the Obama administration developed new limits on metals including lead, mercury, and arsenic in coal-fired plants' wastewater, set to go into effect in 2018.

LOL!
This was such a huge problem, Obama allowed the polluted wastewater through his entire 8 years in office.

What a fucktard!

you people have blamed/accused Trump for everything
we really don't give a shit what you people say anymore
How about checking out the facts instead of blindly supporting this anti environmental president?
How many links have you read?
Let me guess.
None.
like I said--we laugh at all the anti-Trump crap...
wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf

This month, Congressional Republicans are taking advantage of must-pass government funding bills by inserting anti-environmental “poison pill” riders that undermine protections for our health, air, water, lands, and wildlife.

Just making America great again by poisoning it.

Dismantling Obama's over reach, one step at a time.
Anyone who encourages poisoning our environment is a traitor to this country.
I hope you choke on toxic runoff into your drinking water. Karma.

Anyone who thinks Obama's "Waters of the United States" regulations were about discouraging pollution is dumber than fungus.
of course you’re only 100% wrong. Obama had a social conscience. Trump has no conscience.
That’s a perfect way to describe you. DUMBER THAN FUNGUS.

Obama had a social conscience.

He allowed polluted wastewater during his entire term.

Stupid fungus.

In 2015 the Obama administration developed new limits on metals including lead, mercury, and arsenic in coal-fired plants' wastewater, set to go into effect in 2018.

LOL!
This was such a huge problem, Obama allowed the polluted wastewater through his entire 8 years in office.

What a fucktard!
Hey shit for brains. Obama was dealing with an obstructionist GOP Congress dead set against anything he did even if it helped republicans and the country.

LOL!

What a fucktard!
Hey shit for brains. Obama was dealing with an obstructionist GOP Congress dead set against anything he did even if he it helped republicans.

Obama couldn't pass a new law when he had control of House and Senate?
He couldn't have the EPA create a new regulation right after he took office?

Was his environment wreaking inaction due to the fact that he was such an A-Hole?

Did he just not give a shit?

Obama allowed that pesticide for 8 years. What an asshole!
There needed to be scientific study to find out how harmful it was. But we all know you cocksucking DEPLORABLES are against science too.

That pesticide has been in use since the 60s.
Why didn't Obama ban it in 2009?
Why did he hate the environment?

LOL!

What a fucktard!
Hey shit for brains. Obama was dealing with an obstructionist GOP Congress dead set against anything he did even if he it helped republicans.

Was his environment wreaking inaction due to the fact that he was such an A-Hole?

See my above post on scientific study. Obama did things the right way. He thought before acting. He had science study the issue.

Trump acts then.... doesn’t even think. Ever call him out on that bedwetter?

LOL!

What a fucktard!

See my above post on scientific study. Obama did things the right way. He thought before acting. He had science study the issue.

Trump acts then.... doesn’t even think. Ever call him out on that bedwetter?

Obama did things the right way.

Obama was killing the planet!!!!

Yup.
And he's fucking the environment......right now!!!
Yes indeed. This president is fucking up the environment right now... just like my dozen links proved.
Go drink some polluted water, cess poll breath.

This president is fucking up the environment right now...

Yup, just like Obama. LOL!

9B424C06-4BD5-4021-826B-2A0BA4F4D3C1.jpeg

Yup.
And he's fucking the environment......right now!!!
Yes indeed. This president is fucking up the environment right now... just like my dozen links proved.
Go drink some polluted water, cess poll breath.

This president is fucking up the environment right now...

Yup, just like Obama. LOL!
If Obama fucked up the environment why is Trump repealing all his pro environment regulations?
You’re about as bright as a small appliance bulb.

Forum List

Back