Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

I think he already said he's running.

He said his only decision is whether to announce before or after the midterms.

I'll dig up a link.
jwoodie here is the link...

He doesn't come right out and say it... Just heavily implies it.

Of course you will. :heehee:
I know that with the company you keep on this board it's hard to comprehend that there are folks here that don't lie. :thup:

The Irony!
Oh, I'm an Equal Opportunity Basher... between being soft on Illegals, the Gay Mafia, BLM, AntiFa, Defend-the-Cops, Afghanistan, Inflation, Gas Prices, etc...

The Dems deserve everything they're gonna get in the November 2022 mid-terms... and it will be the American People bitch-slapping them, good and hard...

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not the Pubs still have their heads up their a$$e$ when it comes to Rump and his unfitness for office...

I repeat. No matter what your deepest and most desired wishes are, if Trump is the nominee, he loses. Spectacularly.
Stick with DeSantis. He has at least a better than average shot.
Sorry to disappoint you... but it's Trump all the way.

Since we agree politically on almost nothing... I'm not surprised we don't agree on this either.

Screenshot_20220723-211518-808.png

But...I do appreciate that we can disagree without being disagreeable. :thup:

Edit- you should spend more time in the Garage forum so we can talk about things other than politics.

All the signs point to Trump losing support not just among voters, but also among media outlets that he has used as a megaphone for 7 years.

Unless something happens to change that, there is every reason to believe DeSantis will overtake Trump in support among GOP voters.

Oh, I'm an Equal Opportunity Basher... between being soft on Illegals, the Gay Mafia, BLM, AntiFa, Defend-the-Cops, Afghanistan, Inflation, Gas Prices, etc...

The Dems deserve everything they're gonna get in the November 2022 mid-terms... and it will be the American People bitch-slapping them, good and hard...

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not the Pubs still have their heads up their a$$e$ when it comes to Rump and his unfitness for office...
Trump is the first president in my lifetime who gained the office of President, then did exactly what he said he would do.

That's why I support him.

You tell me what POLICIES Trump backed that you opposed.

Trump is the first president in my lifetime who gained the office of President, then did exactly what he said he would do.

That's why I support him.

You tell me what POLICIES Trump backed that you opposed.
None.

Zero.

Right Message... Wrong Messenger.

I want what he's selling.

Trouble is...
HE is too high a price for me to pay, to get what I want.

Character counts.

He has none.

Or, rather, he has the kind that leads to dynasties and autocracy.

No thank you.

But you put-up Desantis as an alternative and I'll pull the GOP lever right alongside you.

All the signs point to Trump losing support not just among voters, but also among media outlets that he has used as a megaphone for 7 years.

Unless something happens to change that, there is every reason to believe DeSantis will overtake Trump in support among GOP voters.
I think your view is skewed by liberal media.

I think Trump will announce before the midterms... and that will clear the field entirely of Trump policy candidates.

There will be a never-Trumper or two... But they will be unceremoniously be handed their backsides.

None.

Zero.

Right Message... Wrong Messenger.

I want what he's selling.

Trouble is...
HE is too high a price for me to pay, to get what I want.

Character counts.

He has none.

Or, rather, he has the kind that leads to dynasties and autocracy.

No thank you.

But you put-up Desantis as an alternative and I'll pull the GOP lever right alongside you.
And if it's Trump vs Biden or Harris, you vote dem?

Sorry to disappoint you... but it's Trump all the way.

Since we agree politically on almost nothing... I'm not surprised we don't agree on this either.

View attachment 674208

But...I do appreciate that we can disagree without being disagreeable. :thup:

Edit- you should spend more time in the Garage forum so we can talk about things other than politics.
LOL. Return to Greatness. :auiqs.jpg:
I am going to enjoy watching this flame out even more than I did in 2020.

But you don't stop bleevin! :)

You used to be that way but stopped.
I read your posts and I don't see it anymore.

I remember back in 2016 when I took a 500 mile trip from Pennsylvania to U.P. Michigan. At that time all the liberal media networks were spouting how far ahead of Trump Hillary was". And yet on our Journey we saw almost nothing but Trump 2016 signs all the way there and all the way back. This wasn't some 50 mile stretch in the same state. This was hundreds of miles through THREE states.

I already was pretty sure the polls were full of shit but that was proof enough for me.

I think your view is skewed by liberal media.
Then you are woefully underinformed. You apparently haven't followed the polling, nor have you followed what is happening at media outlets like the NY Post, the Wall Street Journal, and FOX News.

All I can do is encourage you to go get more informed before commenting again.

good luck.

Biden isn't gonna run. :)
But I like him bluffing he will.

On the other, Trump running is all but a certainty.
oh who ya gonna run? not running xiden again would be a smart move but when did he say he was t gonna run? who’s gonna primary him?

Forum List

Back